>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Official AMD Enthusiasts Thread (Anything and everything about AMD)

• ^nung buhay pa yung 7770 ko

hindi ako nagkaproblema sa paglalaro ng Tomb Raider Reboot

e nung naka 750ti nako ayun biglang pumangit na performance ng FPS sa Tomb Raider at sa ibang mga games naabot ng 100% yung cpu usage ko tapos biglang dropdown agad ng FPS
  • yung sa akin phenom 840 bote sa 750ti ko laging 100% usage agad ng procie

Hanap ka ng driver na luma na swak sa vc mo para hindi nag 100% usage.

Sa AMD Procie ko na walang L3 Cache may driver na nag 100% usage. Maski isalpak ko sa kalaban na Procie na may L3 Cache nag 100% usage pa din.
  • sad day for AMD sigh...Mantle is already done. pero maraming salamat sa AMD DX12 and Glnext was born and the advancement of API.
    AMD is a great company which really cares for there products and customers. They are the balance between Intel and Nvidia. Like they
    said "Never Settle" keep innovating new technologies and ideas.
  • why sad?? if it wasn't for AMD Mantle, Micro$oft has nothing to offer but a retrofitted MetroUI, resurrection of Start Menu and Aero.

Kudos to AMD.... another technological breakthrough so that everybody benefits from it, even the blood sucking competitor is benefited from Mantle....
  • +1.

AMD showed M$ what a latest and real API can do. With W10/DX12 (which they offered free upgrade and an unlikely move from M$), di mo na kailangan mag-invest ng malaki sa CPU for gaming.
  • Hi po,

ask ko lang po sana if there's a big difference in terms of performance ang A10 7850k over the Fx 8370e.

Thanks in advance for the feedbacks.
  • @wilberwind
    ask ko lang po sana if there's a big difference in terms of performance ang A10 7850k over the Fx 8370e.

When it comes to CPU performance the FX-8370E is faster especially in multi-threaded tasks. Here's a comparison para ma idea ka :-)

AnandTech Bench - AMD A10-7850K vs AMD FX-8370E
    <click here for link>

But take note the FX-8370E has no built-in video so you need to pair it with a videocard and the motherboard chipset is really outdated.
  • @sleepygeepy

Thank you sir for your inputs. I am having trouble on choosing between the two kaya po nag-inquire ako dito, most of my activities are photo editing using photoshop and also programming.

I think i will go for the fx-8370e.. Currently kasi i am using a10 5800k and sometimes pag nag eedit ako medyo laggy siya.. kya im considering to upgrade.

Thank you again sir for the inputs.
  • @AMD users

Ask ko lang po kung anong mas better sa dalawa?

AMD A4-7300

or

AMD A6-6400k

Partner an ko po ito ng GT730 1gb ddr5 - 64 bit

Salamat po sa tutulong

Who's Online

713 active users within the last minute, 381 members, 332 guests.
Our newest member is jamjom
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys