User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Official AMD Enthusiasts Thread (Anything and everything about AMD)

• Wag ka mag alala ako ang mag tatayo ng company na puro AMD ^_^

Kunin mo ako janitor .....
  • ^Mga sir sali ko. Heres my view.

why do you still need to give any discount at all? and why do you still need to do it up to the extent that you disallow sellers/ laptop makers not to use the other product?

Sa market kasi kahit people opt to buy your product and a even competitor cut a small chunk of the market kelangan patayin pa rin. Patayan kasi. Last one stands...Pero sir Rigel got appoint here din, doesn't mean Intel is the best. monopolize nya sales sa Europe by dirty moves.

@tuklap

Kulang kasi ni AMD ay pointing out and reaching the Target market dito sa Pinas. Gawain dapat ito ng mga ahente. Product knowledge, product pres. comparison. Kahit sabihin mo pa na malakas sa konsumo ang AMD at kaya mo defend. Kaw pa din ang tangkilikin at rapport una sa lahat.

Dito sa pinas malakas pa din Intel. Parang sa toothpaste pg sinabi pabili ng Colgate. Yun na. Pero most of my doctors used Hapee. Sa Gilmore kunyari wala ka alam mg pa quote ka, Intel agad ang recommend. Hehehe.
  • AMD CARRIZO APU LEAK
    6 CORE APU ?
    External Image
  • ^Possible ba nila lagyan ng L3 yang APU?
  • ^ di ko pa alam pero ang alam ko lahat ng lumalabas na leak nagkakatotoo interesting ito para sakin
  • Wow 6cores na APU with a 95w TDP at 20nm. Asteg yan if confirmed true yang screenshot na yan.
  • ^^^

Intayin ko muna yung may L3 Cache ...
  • ^ if it's a 6 core APU.. i'll be sad and happy at the same time.. Sad because it's a big leap from mg Kaveri. happy because looks like i'll be seeing more cores in the next APU iterations ^_^
    Intayin ko muna yung may L3 Cache ...
    Stacked DRAM na yung design nyan kaya bakla wala nang L3 Cache

-- edited by tuklap on Jul 28 2014, 01:50 PM
  • Anak ng tinola ....

External Image
  • ^Promising yan ah....
  • Sa market kasi kahit people opt to buy your product and a even competitor cut a small chunk of the market kelangan patayin pa rin. Patayan kasi. Last one stands...Pero sir Rigel got appoint here din, doesn't mean Intel is the best. monopolize nya sales sa Europe by dirty moves

yup. the problem in EU case is this was way back around year 2000-2004? (i think) and remember who has the upper hand back then? So... going back to my original topic..

ts a good thing we still have AMD looking into "real innovations" rather than just refreshes for century old applications. its just too sad to see all go to a waste due to uncompetitive practices of the competitions.

Kulang kasi ni AMD ay pointing out and reaching the Target market dito sa Pinas. Gawain dapat ito ng mga ahente. Product knowledge, product pres. comparison. Kahit sabihin mo pa na malakas sa konsumo ang AMD at kaya mo defend. Kaw pa din ang tangkilikin at rapport una sa lahat.

The real question is hindi nga ba talaga or is it just another effect of the uncompetitive practices?

Who's Online

1020 active users within the last minute, 551 members, 469 guests.
Our newest member is nikolayysvaw
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys