Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• @blue_apple_pencil

tama ka nga! parang wala lang kahit na ganun ung event. Ni-shrug off lang ni MC. Medyo parang ganyan ung ginagamit nila na personality type ng ilang mga detective type na "mendokusai" or "it's too troublesome to ponder over". If you like the genre, try Hyouka if you haven't watched it yet.
  • RIP Akira Toriyama,

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/03/08/japan/dragon-ball-akira-toriyama-dies/
  • unti unti na nawawala mga OG artists last time Kentaro Miura ngayon si Akira Toriyama naman...
  • At least Tomino-san and Kawamori-san are still around, among the few remaining legends...
  • ^ iyak fans ng gundam franchise pag nawala si Tomino-sama (fukin shet he 82 y.o)
  • Can't believe I forgot to mention the father of super robot shows, the great Go Nagai... shame... xD
  • ^
    I still feel sad when I remember that Ichiro Mizuki (who sang countless anime theme songs from the 70s up to the early 2000s) is gone. T_T

Same with Chuumei Watanabe (composer of many anime and tokusatsu sountracks and theme songs, ranging from Kamen Rider, Mazinger, and even the Space Sheriff trilogy).
  • RIP, Akira-sama :(
  • Not something you see everyday, LOREN ALLRED × NOBUO UEMATSU: No Promises to Keep from FF VII Rebirth: