>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The PC Audio Thread: Sound Cards, On-Board Audio, Speakers, Headsets: New Products and Reviews

• guys ok ba ang CREATIVE LABS T6300 5.1? im planning to buy one for gaming and movies ko siya gagamitin...
  • @DTNS

Salamat sa reco! Got my Xiaomi Pistons v3 na hehe. Labet!
  • Hi Guys, nakita ko to sa appliance center dati, ganda ng bass, 4.5k price.
    External Image

May alam ba kayong mas magandang alternative dito, yung mas mura?
  • ^

parang golf ball yung satellites nya hehe
  • Kagagaling ko lang kanina sa SM Mall of Asia at nagtingin-tingin ng speakers. Wala na talaga Logitech Z120. Bad trip lang kasi yung isang side ng Cyberzone eh under renovation pa. :(
  • sleepygeepy Send Message View User Items on June 13, 2015 04:45 PM
    @darkstallion202

I honestly don't know... but I think they are magnetically shielded. Better to ask sir Anthony and try to get his opinions on your concerns.

Being Bluetooth speakers I assume they are designed to operate safely near a smartphone or tablet since a common use-case scenario would be to stream music from an Android device to the speakers.

To be safe, just keep sensitive gadgets away from the speaker drivers as they have very powerful magnets. In the future you might want to consider buying speaker stands or mounting them on your wall so they are at a safe distance from your PC desk.

If you don't need the Bluetooth functionality I suggest stretching your budget a bit more and get the non-powered speaker version plus a separate amp. So you have more flexibility in changing components :-)

As an update, I already PM'd A-Audio though FB, and after a week I texted the number that is listed on their ads. On both occasions, I haven't receive any reply so I am taking the Abel Speaker Series off my list.

So now I have my eyes on Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II, although wala pang stock from my suking tindahan.

For the meantime, perhaps I should use the speaker budget to upgrade my ENMA Encore to a better sounding DAC.

Any suggestions that I can try?
  • Finally bought a pair of Logitech Z120 for Php480! Dami palang stocks dito sa SM Southmall.

Tried the Z120 at the store using my iPhone 6 and just the powerbank to power the unit. Sobrang hina. lol

Now using it at my desktop at the moment. Sobrang sulit nito! :D

-- edited by ronnel0918 on Jun 27 2015, 05:41 PM
  • mga sir pasuggest naman mga worth 2k - 2.5k na 2.1 speaker. salamat ng marami ok b ung edifier x600? ano b counterpart nya sa creative.? parang mas 3p q kc creative eh. salamat ng marami

-- edited by stockweld101 on Jun 29 2015, 05:14 PM

Who's Online

868 active users within the last minute, 469 members, 399 guests.
Our newest member is milasing
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys