>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The PC Audio Thread: Sound Cards, On-Board Audio, Speakers, Headsets: New Products and Reviews

• ian923

I am planning to post the speakers that are locally available with price in here is that a good idea? It will be helping the likes of you. Then I will post also a list of speakers that you can buy internationally.
  • ^
    yes pafs ok lang naman yun, just remember to not include the shop's name (forum rules), they can always ask you naman thru pm for the name. kaso baka matabunan lang, unless you can ask the OP to include the page on the topic's title so people can refer to your list, at the same time you can update it from time to time. goodluck! :)
  • ian923

Again thanks to you!
  • ian923

I am planning to post the speakers that are locally available with price in here is that a good idea? It will be helping the likes of you. Then I will post also a list of speakers that you can buy internationally.

wow that's a great idea.
  • I am planning to post the speakers that are locally available with price in here is that a good idea? It will be helping the likes of you. Then I will post also a list of speakers that you can buy internationally that are not locally available. This forum should keep on moving if I do this.
  • good day..

ano recommended nyo na portable speaker parang x mini ??

2k below budget

thanks !!
  • Wala na po mabilhan ng dayton b652... Ano po kaya alternatives?
  • ^post your budget.
  • PatrickTPC

Try Dwarf Speaker!
  • Hanggang 6k lang po budget...

Who's Online

730 active users within the last minute, 393 members, 337 guests.
Our newest member is ohohonorio
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys