User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Unified Laptop/Notebook/Netbook Users Thread Part 2 (NO Trading Allowed)

• ako nung march 26 lang may nabili akong laptop
    Lenovo Z580(secondhand)
    Proc: i5-3230 ivy bridge 3rd gen w/integrated graphics HD4000
    Vcard: integrated graphics HD4000
    Ram: 6gb 1600mhz
    Storage: 1tb hdd
    15.6"
    Dolby Home Theater Speaker
    usb 3.0
    bluetooth 4.0
    dvd super multi
    toucch screen din ung volume,up,down,mute,video,brightness
    super kinis looks new, para akong bumili ng bago
    windows 8 license
  • hi, would like to get my asus g73jh clean and GPU repaste, any recommendation on laptop cleaning shop in greenhills? thanks in advance
  • Kukuha na sana ako nung Lenovo Z510, kaso di pala natatanggal battery nun. Madalas ko kasi gagamitin ung laptop ng matagalan. Any alternatives with same specs and in the same price range?
  • Basta z-series ng lenovo di natatanggal battery
  • Ah oki. Tnx. Suggestion po for alternative?

First time ko kasi mag laptop e. Tama ba assumption ko na kung matagalan ang gamit, mas ok nakatanggal ung batt and rely on the power brick?
  • OT
    pls advice on how to create partitions in laptop hdd running windows 8? kindly post the details.
    thanks.
  • ^maki post nalang sa windows 8 thread. salamat
  • Asus Transformer Pad TF103C Specs Revealed

Last month it was revealed that Asus was preparing a two-in-one tablet that would be joining the other models in the company’s Transformer Pad line. Details of the device were still few back then with the only sure information is that the device can be used as a tablet or as a notebook when the keyboard dock is attached.

External Image

Technical Specifications
    • Display: 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 pixel IPS display
    • Processor: Intel Atom Z3745 quad-core, 64-bit, x86 processor
    • Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
    • RAM: 1GB
    • Internal storage: 16GB storage
    • Cloud storage: 16GB of Asus WebStorage
    • Expandable storage: microSDHC card slot for up to 64GB of removable storage
    • Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
    • Port: 1 USB 2.0
    • Battery: 5070mAh

Based on its specifications the device can be classified as a mid-range device rather than a high-end one. The processor used is Intel’s latest product specifically designed to be used on tablets. Details of the Intel Atom Z3745 reveal that it has a clock speed of 1.3 GHz, has four cores, and uses a 64-bit architecture. We still don’t have information on how well this processor stands out against its ARM counterparts. The good thing about this though is that it is a 64-bit processor which means that it will be able to support a 64-bit Android operating system when it comes out.

The Asus Transformer Pad TF103C basically targets customers who are looking for a device that has the portability of a tablet yet has the productivity features of a notebook. The device can wither be used as a tablet or as a notebook with the keyboard attached.

In tablet mode a person can use the touch screen to operate the device. This is best suited for viewing multimedia content. The notebook mode is best for working on documents where a person needs a keyboard to type efficiently.

As far as the pricing and the release date of the device is concerned there is still no information available. Asus has not even officially announced the device yet however when the company does we will keep you guys updated.

Source: <click here for link>

-- edited by ronnel0918 on Apr 10 2014, 08:21 AM
  • Ah oki. Tnx. Suggestion po for alternative?

First time ko kasi mag laptop e. Tama ba assumption ko na kung matagalan ang gamit, mas ok nakatanggal ung batt and rely on the power brick?

There are several facets to this, and each one has a disadvantage that will nonetheless be ineffective against battery entropy:

The proper storage of batteries can prolong its life but it doesn't guarantee its longevity. Eventually the battery's internal architecture will begin to give way to the internal pressures inherent in lithium ion batteries. It would be a good idea to charge a battery to 1/2 its capacity and then store it from six to eighteen months in a dry cooler, but there's no telling that it will continue to run for its full lifetime after its "animated suspension" in a box. In fact, it is scientifically proven that non-usage of a lithium-ion battery doesn't stop battery entropy at all.

Laptops and batteries today have advanced far enough to be smart enough to know when they shouldn't charge anymore. And some have become smart enough to know when they should start charging again. A combination of software, firmware and hardware work in unison to accomplish this. And the technology to make this work is distributed to both the laptop and the battery. All mobile computers with non-detachable batteries have this implemented in one way or another.

But it still gives way to the fact that leaving a battery connected constantly introduces it to the stresses of charging and discharging. One can argue that this at least permits the free flow of electrons in and out of the battery and that this was the intended stresses that the battery was designed to endure.
  • mga Z510 User, pabili na kasi ako dapat kaso hindi pala detachable ung battery pwede ko bang malaman kung ano naging perfomance ng battery ng Z510, ok lang bang gamitin in a long period of time like playing games? hindi kaya masira agad or lumobo ung battery pag laging naka-saksak

salamat sa sasagot
  • Sorry guys, kasi desktop lang ang alam ko, ano ang best laptop ngayon na 30-35k? preferably asus or lenovo Parang maganda yung Lenovo z510 pero medyo out of budget na. Thanks guys!
  • Sorry guys, kasi desktop lang ang alam ko, ano ang best laptop ngayon na 30-35k? preferably asus or lenovo Parang maganda yung Lenovo z510 pero medyo out of budget na. Thanks guys!

We have the same budget range. MSI GP60 and Dell 5470 yung natitipuhan ko as of now. It depends pa rin in your purpose, Kahit i upgrade ko nalang sa 8gb yung RAM nya ok na ako since I am using it for movies ang light gaming.
  • @joakim
    @maybe_

MSI Price Change > <click here for link>
  • hirap makapili sa dalawang gaming laptop

Lenovo Z510 or MSI GP60 2OD

almost same specs kaso ung Z510 non-removable battery compare sa GP60

need inputs mga sir kung alin mas ok sa dalawa, pros and cons kung maaari

TIA
  • For me, my vote goes to MSI.
    - FHD display
    - ServiceDeck Support
    - Better Battery Life
    - Easier to disassemble (no need to remove keyboard for hd/ram upgrade)
  • I've received a 2nd hand dell vostro 3500 laptop its working fine, but it needs cleaning and a new battery busted na yta ayaw magcharge.. pa pm naman sir kung san pde service cleaning and store for battery, near qc.. tia
  • @joakim @neonakama @Quincy
    thanks guys! much love!
  • @joakim @neonakama @Quincy
    thanks guys! much love!
  • @Quincy

nice input sir, thanks
  • @Nelko

Thanks!

I think my cousin's 3yr old Dell has this feature wherein charging of the battery can be disabled with just a switch so that you can rely solely on the power adapter for electricity. I'll check if the Z510 has a similar feature. I'll share once i find out.
  • SMART, GLOBE, TNT, SUN, TM!
    UNLISURF 1 MONTH to ALL NETWORK for Only P200!
    SMART, GLOBE, TNT, SUN, TM!
    Tested and Legit!
    UNLISURF, UNLIDOWNLOAD,
    NO LIMIT.
    Speed 5-6 Mbps
    O9159O27O36
    O9159O27O36
  • Dell Inspiron 3421 14,900

Asus X451CA-VX036D 14,800

Asus X451MA-VX027D 14,000

Mga master sa laptop anu kaya pinaka bang for the buck sa tatlo? gagamitin for schooling abroad.
  • Guys I need your recommendation for a non-gaming laptop.

1. 30k-50k budget
    2. minimum 750GB HDD
    3. minimum 8GB RAM
    4. minimum i3 CPU (i5 Haswell, if possible)
    5. must be professional-looking laptop (not bulky and color should be black or silver). EDIT again - WHITE daw pala if possible. not sure kung professional looking yun.haha

This is for a lady friend of mine so di talaga pwede yung gamer looking.hehe

edit: have an 13-14" IPS panel LCD pala, if possible

-- edited by marky2115 on Apr 15 2014, 03:22 PM

-- edited by marky2115 on Apr 15 2014, 03:39 PM

1. 30k-50k budget
    2. minimum 750GB HDD
    3. minimum 8GB RAM
    5. must be professional-looking laptop (not bulky and color should be black or silver)

edit: have an IPS panel LCD pala, if possible

Try mo yung Dell 5470 baka magustuhan nya.
  • ^Checking on that now.

1. 30k-50k budget
    2. minimum 750GB HDD
    3. minimum 8GB RAM
    5. must be professional-looking laptop (not bulky and color should be black or silver)

edit: have an IPS panel LCD pala, if possible

I recommend the Asus N56VV.
  • mga sir paano ibabalik ung pre-installed OS sa new laptop? gusto ko sanang i-clean install ung bibilhin ko next week

TIA
  • Any review on ASUS x452CP?

TECH SPECS

Processor : Intel Core i3-3217U Processor (3M Cache, 1.80 GHz)
    Operating System : Windows 8
    Chipset : Intel® HM76 Express Chipset
    Memory : 4GB DDR3
    Display : 14-inch 16:9 HD/GL/LED (1366x768)
    Graphic : AMD Radeon® HD 8530M with 1GB DDR3 VRAM
    Storage : 500GB HDD 5400
    Optical Drive : Super-Multi DVD
    Card Reader : 3 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ SDHC/ SDXC)
    Camera : HD Web Camera
    Networking : Integrated 802.11 b/g/n
    Built-in Bluetooth™ V4.0 (Optional)
    10/100/1000 Base T
    Interface : 1 x COMBO audio jack
    1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
    2 x USB 3.0 port(s)
    1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
    1 x HDMI
    Audio : Built-in Speakers And Analog Microphone
    SonicMaster

Battery : 4Cells 2600 mAh 37 Whrs
    Power Adapter : Output :
    19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W
    Input :
    100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
    Dimensions : 348 x 241 x 24.8 ~31.7 mm (WxDxH)
    Weight : 2.1 kg (with 4 cell battery)
    Security : LoJack
  • Mga sir ask ko lang po kung meron na ba dito satin locally ng Dell Inspiron 15 7000?yung 7537 specific model number eto po link for details:
    http://www.dell.com/ph/p/inspiron-15-7537/pd

Who's Online

856 active users within the last minute, 482 members, 374 guests.
Our newest member is xl99a1a6ij
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys