>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Unified Laptop/Notebook/Netbook Users Thread Part 2 (NO Trading Allowed)

• Got the answer that i needed. Thank you very much sir!
  • Mga sir ask ko lang, ano po mas ok dito sa dalawa?

Dell 7447
    ASUS ROG GL551JM

Purpose: Multimedia tasks, and eventually konting video editing.

Ang gusto ko kasi sa DELL is IPS na, Pero sa specs mas ok sa ASUS though mas mahal. Konti lang ba difference ng FHD sa IPS?

TIA!
  • @ kera13th

You're comparing apples to oranges. IPS is a display technology that improves viewing angles with lesser degree of color deterioration at wide viewing angle. FHD is a resolution of the display and the panel can either be IPS or TN. I would bet the latter on the FHD specs. I would prefer IPS panel over FHD TN panel for better viewing angles. Still, not all IPS panels are equal. The very best IPS panels are reserved for premium flagship ultrabooks, retina Macbooks and Surface Pro 3 tablets.
  • Thanks Sir Nelko for your answers.

Kung basic task lang naman mabagal pa din ba ang acer switch 10?
  • Sir Nelko

I need:
    1. Big screen
    2. Intel i7 Proc
    3. Good after sales warranty service
    4. Sturdy Keyboard and built

Im Torn Between:
    1. Lenovo g50-80
    2. Asus x555

I hope you can give your 2 cents on them
    I really appreciate it
  • @majingotan thanks sa info sir. Yung ASUS ROG GL551JM nalang kukunin ko. ^_^
  • Hello mga bossing

Question lang.. I'm eyeing this laptop kasi <click here for link>

Acer aspire 472pg

Planning to get one that would be use for programming with IDEs like eclipse and intelliJ and some light gaming sana like LoL..

Would just like to know what other laptops within the same price bracket 35-40k be any good for the above mentioned..

Para may other choices lang.. Thanks!
  • Hi! I'm an incoming freshman architecture student. I'm not yet sure what programs I'll be using, but I want to be prepared for whatever program they're gonna make us use. What can you suggest?
  • hello guys,

good day! may alam ba kayong mabibilihan ng MSI GE62 Apache-055 970m or Apache-022 965m? iccard ko sana deferred payment. hehe

thanks in advance!
  • helping a friend here.

any model or brand na netbook yung latest sa market.

windows OS. 11-14 inch display. not to heavy to bring for business use.

thanks! :D
    God bless all

Who's Online

456 active users within the last minute, 231 members, 225 guests.
Our newest member is nerdragee
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys