>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Unified Laptop/Notebook/Netbook Users Thread Part 2 (NO Trading Allowed)

• OK kaya Asus ux305 pang light room and Photoshop? And San po makakabili? :)
  • Just want to share especially for those slightly older Zenbook users. Just finished my Zenbook (UX32VD) screen upgrade project. Goal was to replace/upgrade my 720p (1366x768) screen into a 1080p (1980 x 1080). I could not find any documents online if this was possible so I went ahead and tried it since I have seen Zenbooks of the same model na may full HD screen. I figured it was doable.

See the difference of the screen shot of my old 720p display vs. the 1080p display...

720p - <click here for link>
    1080p - <click here for link>

1. Purchase a screen. I got mine from here: <click here for link> THIS COST ONLY ABOUT $65
    2. Visit ifixit and study the steps. <click here for link>
    3. Do it!

Now I have a Zenbook UX32VD with full HD working well without problems.

External Image

That is all for now. Enjoy!
    Please note I have zero affiliation to those websites I shared above. Also, do this at your own risk. (Believe me it is worth it!)

-- edited by bmk001 on May 28 2015, 03:18 PM
  • any suggested laptop for 30k-35k? will be used mainly for browsing, office use, and some multitasking with games on the side about 30% of the time. balak ko sana ikabit sa luma kong 21 inch monitor when watching movies or playing not so demanding games.

Who's Online

634 active users within the last minute, 352 members, 282 guests.
Our newest member is dirk09
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys