User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

** HDTV Thread: 1080p/1080i/720p: No Store Promotion and Piracy (FAQ @ page 631)

• Saan po meron ng ganyan? Saan nakakabili? Salamat po.
  • inputs naman kung pwede:

im looking for a tv to be used in our bedroom.

current options are LG 39LB5820 & ua39fh5003r.

i just learned that Miracast isnt supported by IOS devices and I wont be browsing using the tv so the add'l features from the LG isnt significant.

aside from these features, which one has better tech specs?

tia...
  • @smoothmooovz

imo wag ka sir magbase sa tech specs. i-base mo sa price to performance na ibibigay sayo ng tv according to your needs.

paminsan kasi may features sa tv na hindi naman natin talaga kailangan pero ang laki ng dagdag sa presyo...

dala ka lang ng usb flash drive. lagay ka dun ng any HD quality movie na non-animated/action/fast paced/ or sports based clip. check the PQ and SQ.

check mo rin kung hangang saan yung viewing angle niya.

download ka narin ng pixel tester para dun palang ay makita mo na kung may problem sa panel. <click here for link>

audition mo lang and trust your senses.

other things to check...
    yung audio/video panel... kung ano ang input and output nila. (kung mag home theater setup ka)
    kung wall mountable ba siya.
    yung mga apps sa tv, depende na sayo kung requirement at kung magagamit mo talaga sila.
  • @ rievhardt ,

thanks for the input. this is exactly what i needed.
    i share the same thoughts about the add'l features. no issues naman for me paying more if i needed them kaso in this case, may mga features si LG like Miracast na hindi ko rin naman magagamit.

ill try to check the other stuff you mentioned as well when i audition the units.
  • any feedback on lg 47lb6700?
  • mga boss pa tulong naman. bibili na kami next week nasa 20k plus budget di ko pa sure kung need ko ba yung smart tv pero sama ko na din habol ko lang sana yung screen share saka time capsule pero not a big deal kung wala. eto mga choices ko.

42lb5510
    42lb552a
    42lb5820

tanong ko lang kung may alam senyo pinagkaiba nung lb5510 and lb 552a?
    tapos 50hz lang refresh rate ng mga yan tama ba? kakabit ko sana pc ko for some gaming saka movies di ba sluggish kalalabasan dahil sa 50hz lang. saka ano response time nung mga lg tv na yan? thx sa sasagot.
  • Apology for the grainy shot. The pic does not do justice with what is the actual quality my eyes are seeing from this display....

Using Plex application downloaded from the app store of the TV itself and with local network, i have my movie collection directly from my NAS server 2TB in size.

Set-up:

Samsung 55F8000 3D LedTV
    JBL SB400 Soundbar with subwoofer
    Xbox 360 Kinect
    Bluray Player
    Altect Lansing MX5021 THX stereo speaker (old school but still kicks in)
    Bluetooth wireless keyboard (using this one too for my iPad 2)

External Image
  • I already have 32" na tv which is LG. Pero nasa sala ko siya. Ano ma rerecommend nyo na 24" lang na LED TV exclusive for xbox lang? para kahit 24hours nakabukas mas matipid pa rin sa kuryente, lalagay ko sa kwarto ng anak ko.
  • just a tip...

ang basic care sa hdtv ay switch off then plug off. ang appliance kasi miske naka off ay nagddraw parin ng kuryente. ang madalas na resulta nito ay bloated capacitor. ask any service technician, di nila iaadvice na nakastandby ang tv.
  • rievhardt - may proof of study regarding your statement?

I have my Samsung 32" LCD TV since year 2008 and lagi lang sya naka standby, so far so good naman....still in good condition.
  • ^ boss try mo kumausap sa shop kung san mo nabili yung tv baka pwede ka mag request ng copy /photocopy since photo copy lang naman need nila sa service center ng sony.. - nagawa ko na kasi kaya advice ko^^

thanks ulit dito, nakakuha na ko ng proof of purchase and pwede ko na ipaayos ang tv in warranty kahit nawala ko receipt ko ^_^
  • AthlonXP2000

no studies or written statement on the internet that I know of but it was the advice of my samsung technician. If you check theres quite a lot of capacitor problems when you search it (computer and hdtv), although no one indicated how they took care of their unit if they practiced plugged in or plugged off.

the samsung tech adviced me to plug off the tv when not in use since they noticed that my hdtv was plugged in on the surge protector when they arrived to fix my hdtv before. They were at my house to replace the panel because lines appeared on my tv panel. Lucky that it was still covered by warranty.

I asked them why should I plug it off since it was plugged in on the surge protector anyway.
    they said just to prevent the capacitor from bloating. While it takes a long time for it to bloat, they said that I may not want to wait for that to happen as that the capacitor itself doesn't cost as much as the repair cost.

I asked what are the common problems they encounter, their answer was panel related problems and capacitor problems.
    I asked how can I prevent panel problems since the one that I was experiencing was a panel problem, they said that there's no way for me to prevent it...

take a grain of salt on my story, I'm not a technician. I'm just sharing what the Samsung Tech adviced me as the one above my previous post is planning to plug it 24/7.

Who's Online

829 active users within the last minute, 450 members, 379 guests.
Our newest member is stickyphlegm
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys