- Your account's security is your responsibility. You will not share your username and password with someone else.
- You are responsible and liable for what you post. Any content posted in TipidPC are representative of their respective users' views.
- You will respect other people's right to personal privacy and will not post any other person's identifying information, but your own.
- You will not use the site to convey, promote, disseminate, whether directly or indirectly, profanity, vulgarity, libelous content, defamatory content, inaccurate content, obscenity, hostile remarks, or any form of 'hate speech', bigotry, discrimination, and the likes.
- You will not use the site to violate any law, nor discuss or promote illegal activities.
- You will not post, nor link to copyrighted content, unless the legal copyright-owners have made it freely available to the general public, or you have been given consent to do so.
- You will not use the site to ask, share or distribute any content that will enable or teach unlawful or unauthorized access to software, hardware, or networks.
- You will not use the forums to trade items or services, nor to post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations of any kind.
- You will not post any items, threads and/or replies in ALL CAPS, All Bold letters, All Italicized and/or All words underlined. Use the UBB codes accordingly
- Use of TipidPC's services implies that you've read, understood and agreed to the mentioned rules.
- Any post that violates any of the mentioned rules may be deleted by the moderators with or without notice.
Item Posting Rules
- You will not post items in the trading section that do not fall under any of the defined categories or is not pc-related.
- By posting items in the trading section, you guarantee that your item has been legally purchased or acquired. TipidPC will not be liable for any false, misleading or inaccurate representations by its users.
- Including brand names, company logos or trademarks into your item's name other than the specific brand name, logo or trademark used by the item's manufacturing company is not allowed.
- Performing item comparisons in the title (i.e. Thermaltake-like HSF) is not allowed.
- Posting of potentially infringing items is not allowed unless you explicitly indicate that you are a legal reseller of the item, or the legal copyright owner of the item (see Potentially Infringing Items).
- You will use the Item’s Negotiation Board only inquire and/or show of interest on purchasing the item. Other kinds of replies, remarks or inquiries are prohibited.
Feedback Rules and Policies
- You are only allowed to post one (1) feedback for every consummated deal. A consummated deal shall take effect only upon the agreement of both parties for the purchase, selling or swapping of an item or service.
Proof of consummated deal can be any of the following: (1) Written and Signed agreement or proof of purchase and sale between both parties, and (2) Private Message: Confirmation of purchase and sale through exchange of Private Messages in the site. (3) Negotiation board: Confirmation of purchase and sale through the negotiation board. (Actual item link or Screenshot)
- You will use the Feedback Board only to provide a testimonial to your transaction. Other kinds of replies, remarks or even inquiries are prohibited.
- You will not post a feedback regarding a transaction that was consummated outside of TipidPC.
- Starting September 19, 2013. "TPC Announcement" will be authorized to warn, discipline, penalize erring members who violate the site rules through negative feedback posting.
Rules on Potentially Infringing Items
What follows is a list of definitions of potentially infringing items. Posting items of this type is not allowed unless you are a legal reseller of the item, or the legal copyright holder of the item.
- Academic copies of software
- Beta/Test/Evaluation versions or promotional copies of software
- Print media/posters
- Content to be delivered electronically through the Internet or through media exchange/transfer
- Recordable media/storage that contain potentially infringing software/materials
- OEM software without the original hardware bundle
Supplemental Site Rules, Policies and Guidelines
Additional or amended site rules, policies and guidlines. Please check the page from time to time as this will be amended as needed.
Please click this page to view the Supplemental site rules, policies, and guidelines
Policy on Trading Microsoft Software Products in TipidPC.com
In line with our policy to curb the gray market, particularly on software items, only the TPC management or its designated vendor shall henceforth have exclusive rights to trade any kind of
Microsoft (MS) Software Products in TipidPC.com. This will ensure the community that only authentic and legal copies of MS Software will be sold and bought in TipidPC.com. Concerned members
are advised that all MS Software Products, posted in the 'Item For Sale' and 'Want To Buys' sections, will be removed without prior notice.
Site Advisory (August 27, 2007) Re: TipidCP.com
Effective immediately, all members are enjoined to utilize TipidCP.com for trading PDA-Phones, SmartPhones, Mobile Phones, its accessories and devices, as well for discussions (forum) relative with the technology.
Concerning current topics covered by this directive, we regret to say that we have decided against migrating them to TipidCP due to the enormity of the process required. We ask for the understanding and cooperation
of the members actively participating in these topics to carry on by creating (replicate) a new one at TipidCP’s Forum and continue the discussions there. After August 29, 2007, these topics will be locked but will
remain viewable and linked to its corresponding topic over at TipidCP, and vice versa.
Site Advisory : Item and Forum Flooding
This will be the last warning for any Member who flood the trading or forum section with same items or topics, Violators will have all their item post deleted by the site admins or moderators. Repeating offenders will be banned from the site.