>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• ^you can request naman sa forwarder for them to remove it from amazon box, basta explain and pakiusap lang..i did that sa MSB before. pumayag naman..watches and shoes usually. sinasabi ko kasi redundant yung box ng amazon plus box ng shoes, hehe...these are for airfreight cargo kasi pag shipping automatic tinatanggal talaga sa merchant boxes unless you request them not to.

-- edited by jlaw08 on Apr 24 2015, 09:53 AM
  • @SilverInfinity

Hi, I'd like to post a question to those who have already used Johnny Air Cargo:

About their purchase from US service, would it be cheaper for me to use this service, or have it shipped directly to me from the retailer?

I ask because when I had EMS delivered from Japan before, the duties/taxes/other fees pretty much came up as nearly 50% of my item cost. Is this something I can minimize or avoid by using a third-party like JAC?

Most of the time, makakamura ka if you use JAC, lalo na kung malaki-laki yung value nung item/s. Shipping cost (na mae-estimate mo naman if you know the shipping weight of your order) and surcharge (for some items like iPhones, etc.) na lang ang iintindihin mo kahit hundreds or thousands of dollars pa ang value nung item/s.

Kung di ka naman nagmamadali, lalo ka pang makakatipid if you choose the cheapest shipping option (or free shipping, if available) from the US-based retailer to JAC. The best kung may kakilala/kamag-anak ka sa US who's willing to act as a conduit between the retailer and JAC. Para mailipat yung item/s sa mas maliit na box kung kinakailangan. Pag mas mataas kasi yung volume weight vs. shipping weight, yun ang pagbabasehan ng shipping cost.
  • @ronnel0918

That's the advantage naman of LBCShippingCart. They open the packages for you then transfer them to LBC box for consolidation. It's up to the customer if he/she will be okay with that. As for me, that's fine since makakatipid ako sa space. :)

Masubukan nga yung LBCShippingCart next time. Nice of them to have that option. :-)
  • Examples of ridiculous Amazon packaging here, hehe: <click here for link>.
  • Ang pangit lang sa LBCShippingCart is that if fragile yung items mo, may possibility mabasag or masira since kukunin sa box.
    May brother ordered a 2nd hand motherboard. And tinanggal nila sa box. Even if I emailed them to put it back sa box, di daw pwede. :(
  • Got this email...

Dearest Subscriber,

Thanks for your email.

Regret that we are no longer accepting packages/items with lithium batteries built in or not, that includes laptops, tablets, cellphone, watches, digital cameras, power banks and battery itself are labelled as "Fire Risk". We regret that this is listed in the MSB FAQ pages as prohibited for shipping.

Please let us know if you need further information or assistance.

Sincerely,
    MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

------------------------
    do JAC and othe forwarders have this rule now?
  • backread
  • @ronmoncada
    LBC will ship items with lithium batteries but only through sea freight.
    They made me ship my wireless mouse even though it has alkaline batteries inside.

I was able to ship a ravpower powerbank through JAC (air) but that was last Dec 2014, dunno now.
  • Asked Forex for vessel/voyage name and container number of April 19 departed, and why the vessel/voyage name is no longer being shown in Forex tracking. Got reply: container number OOLU9784214 and "Some details of the shipment in which the container of your package was included hasnít available as of the moment."

From OOCL tracking, the vessels are OOCL Canada 032W then WILLI 023W, ETA May 11.
  • Just received my March 18 departed box from Forex this noon. Upon checking the contents, one toy way broken, though none was missing. How do you file a claim to Forex? And do they replace or refund the item?
  • hello guys mga magkano kaya aabutin papackage ng size 11 na mens shoes? gusto ko sana itry lbc shipping cart, pero kung may mura sa iba I'll try also :)
  • 2 to 3 weeks ba talaga ang delivery pag provincial (visayas) sa forex? minsan ba dumadating ng mas maaga pa kesa sa 2 weeks or hanggang 3 weeks talaga?
  • Hi Shoppers,

Quick question. Tulad ng Eastbay/Footlocker or amazon. ano ginagamit niyo pang bayad? paypal ba? or checkout as guest lang.

may nabasa kasi ako isa sa mga website na nasa itaas kapag paypal ginamit mo kung ano yun registered address sa paypal account mo doon nila i-deliver. hindi pwede yun address provided ng LBCshippingcard/Pobox or etc.

Please need your answer. Thank you
  • ^credit card

Who's Online

528 active users within the last minute, 300 members, 228 guests.
Our newest member is jezsky18
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys