>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• ^ Not Newegg, PC Connection. Wouldn't normally get from them but they happened to have exact model (of fiber converter) I was looking for, lower than Amazon.

Stopped getting from Newegg long ago, can't remember why, probably prices no longer compelling compared to say Amazon? I know ppl here having problems paying Newegg from PH. Didn't know that Newegg also has to get export approval for items sent to forwarder. I guess one more reason to avoid?

-- edited by cadr on May 23 2015, 10:55 AM
  • Re Forex 20% discount

Ugh, the May 31 deadline is for actual shipping, not for requesting to ship.

Boxes that will be shipped within the month will avail the 20% discount. If you wish to be eligible in the Forex de Mayo sale, we recommend sending a shipping advice ahead of time.

Anyone shipped through Forex recently? How many days from date requested to date shipped/invoiced/status=ReceivedWarehouse?

-- edited by cadr on May 25 2015, 09:34 AM
  • Anyone shipped through Forex recently? How many days from date requested to date shipped/invoiced/status=ReceivedWarehouse?

I did. Requested on May 12, got invoiced on May 18 with the 20% discount applied.
  • ^Thanks. If around 6 days delay, need to be requesting around ... now!!!@#$%^&*()

My previous shipments are all over the place ... got as few as 1-2 days and as long as 0.5+ month. Sometimes not straightforward to measure because after making request, there could be some e-mail exchange about some issue encountered during packing/tagging.
  • @cadr
    I instructed to ship on May 22. No invoice yet. -_- Mukhang patatagalin nila para lumagpas ng May at 'di ako makaka-avail ng discount (though hopefully not).
  • Na-sa port na iyong 'lost' items ko.
    "
    Sent From : LOS ANGELES CA
    Current Location : RECEIVED AT PORT OF LONG BEACH-CA

Date Time (EST) Location Activity
    May 18, 2015 18:20:05:000 RECEIVED AT PORT OF LONG BEACH-CA RECEIVED (PORT)
    May 16, 2015 14:59:35:133 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US LOADED (CONTAINER)
    May 16, 2015 10:59:24:000 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US RECEIVED (WAREHOUSE)"
  • Requested Forex to ship on May 26 and mentioned wanting to make the May 31 shipping deadline. No reply so far (but hasn't been 24 hr yet).

Did not even get the automated immediate reply. OTOH, automated reply seems unpredictable. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don't.

---

Still no update on my April 19 departed since status "May 16 Discharged at Port of Manila / Received (Port)". Anyone got update?
  • @cadr
    Got my invoice just now. Got charged $50 (P2,257.50) for Red Box w/ 1 month extension & consolidation.

Storage Fee 10.0000 45.15 05/26/2015
    Forex de Mayo Promo - less 20% on shipping charges only -10.0000 45.15 05/26/2015
  • Sa akin April 20 loaded (no data on departed), DISCHARGED AT PORT OF MANILA pa din.

Date Time (EST) Location Activity
    May 16, 2015 13:23:39:000 DISCHARGED AT PORT OF MANILA RECEIVED (PORT)
    Apr 20, 2015 14:47:13:000 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US LOADED (CONTAINER)
    Apr 16, 2015 15:29:53:000 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US RECEIVED (WAREHOUSE)
  • For MSB and Gcash AMEX subscriber. Do you know how much is their dollar rate? I have a pending item need to pay around $29 and my Gcash funds is amounted to Php 1350. If the dollar rate is $43,44 or even 45, my fund is still enough right? Problem is I'm having hard time to process my payment and the system keep asking that my credit card is not authorized to pay.

This is not my first time to use MSB so I'm not sure if my fund is not enough or there's an issue with their system?

Who's Online

414 active users within the last minute, 206 members, 208 guests.
Our newest member is rheztie0318
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys