>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• Re: LBC shipping cart

Did you guys filled up the Form 1583 for authorization?
  • Anyone here tried pinoyboxdelivery UK? Hassle yung personnel nila sa UK. Already informed them thru e-mails & calls na i-shipout na my items 3 weeks ago but 'til now wala pa rin update sa status. Kelangan pa talaga tumawag para magkaron ng info sa box mo. Mabuti medyo ok yung kausap ko sa phone dito sa PH office nila. Yun lang ang positive sa kanila other than that parang binabalewala ka. Even acknowledgement na nareceive na nila payment wala.

@johnnymc

By "personnel nila sa UK", did you mean pinoyboxdelivery personnel in UK, or Forex Cargo UK personnel? As far as I thought, pinoyboxdelivery has personnel only in PH and not in UK, and that for UK they deal with Forex Cargo UK. The UK shipping address they publish is the same address as Forex Cargo UK, not their own UK warehouse. Does pinoyboxdelivery actually have their own people/office in UK separate from Forex Cargo UK?

I already posted several times before that Forex Cargo UK was a pain to deal with (did not answer e-mails anymore after package had arrived at their UK warehouse), and was wondering whether I was the only one to experience this. Was wondering whether pinoyboxdelivery, with local staff ("TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE / We have a friendly customer support staff based in the Philippines") is now able to solve this problem by removing the need to have to deal with Forex Cargo UK directly. Or are they still at the mercy of Forex Cargo UK as far as getting answers/info/action is concerned?

Pinoyboxdelivery website does not show their address. Anyone know where it is? Are they just UMAC PH in disguise? Or are they really a separate/independent company, shipping through UMAC and relying on Forex Cargo UK for receiving and consolidation (unlike Pobox which has its own warehouse different from Forex US)?

-- edited by cadr on Feb 28 2015, 10:16 AM
  • It's been almost a month since i told forex to pack and ship my items. But I haven't heard anything from them despite repeatedly contacting support. Anyone with the same situation as me? Dati naman medyo mabilis like 2 weeks lol...is this brought about by the long beach congestion? Medyo uncharacteristic kc sa csr's nila not to reply. They usually do reply promptly.

01/22 Requested to pack/ship
    02/03 Received (Warehouse)
    02/04 Received (Port), Loaded (Container)
    02/19 In-transit on-board OOCL Memphis 016W (Vessel)
    03/09 ETA

No more "Departed" status. Replaced by "In-transit"?

Another box:
    01/28 Requested to ship as-is (no consolidation)
    01/28 Received (Warehouse)
    01/30 Loaded (Container)
    02/04 Received (Port)
    02/06 On-board OOCL Memphis 016W (Vessel)
    02/25 In-transit on-board OOCL Memphis 016W (Vessel)
    03/09 ETA

According to vessel tracking, OOCL Memphis 016W departed 02/19 ... despite the ports shutdown (Feb 14 weekend up to 20).

-- edited by cadr on Feb 28 2015, 11:10 AM

Who's Online

236 active users within the last minute, 126 members, 110 guests.
Our newest member is dejuanleo
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys