>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• Has anyone here tried buying a couple of 14-pound bowling balls from the US? Sobrang mura kasi ng mga clearance items nila dun, tas free ground ship to US addresses din.

Magpa-tentative computation nga ako sa mga courier dito hehe
  • sa forex ba you can authorize shipment without paying your shipping fee. kasi nababasa ko dito in transit na packages nila sa manila pero they haven't paid yet pero kasi nabasa ko sa FAQS nila bayad muna then authorize forex to ship.

Sounds like something wrong with the FAQ? For shipping fee (as opposed to payment for items, in case of Online Shop orders), in general, exact/actual shipping fee is not known before you request shipment. Fee is known only after packing, and they pack only after you request packing (usually simultaneous with request to ship). Also, part of shipping fee is storage charge, which depends on when you request to ship. So they cannot compute storage charge and therefore total shipping fee, until after you request to ship.

With another forwarder, experienced a box delivered but not paid. Don't know whether this can happen with Forex. Anyone tried?

-- edited by cadr on Apr 15 2015, 06:58 PM
  • Got e-mail from an online retailer that they could not process the order. Have to call them first before they will ship order. When I called, they wanted to know what country it is being forwarded to and said something about the address (Forex) being "fraudulent".

Don't know whether they actually experienced fraudulent transactions shipping to Forex before, or they are just accessing/subscribing to some database of forwarders involved in fraudulent transactions.

Previous order from this retailer, shipping to same Forex Carson address, did not require calling in first.
  • Forex won't deliver your box if you haven't paid. They'll give you a call and ask if you have paid for your box. In my case, my box was already in their warehouse I just totally forgot about it. So bayad agad ako para madeliver lol

@cadr, anong retailer yan?
  • My orders arrived last night. Here's what it looks like:

External Image
  • Forex won't deliver your box if you haven't paid. They'll give you a call and ask if you have paid for your box. In my case, my box was already in their warehouse I just totally forgot about it. So bayad agad ako para madeliver lol

eadejesus and cadr

Yeah i was wondering if they ship to the Philippines when you authorize shipment but will pay them when the items is in the Philippines prior of course to actual delivery to your home.
  • UPDATE Forex Mar 18 Departed:
    Container's already discharged in Manila Port since April 11! Mabilis na talaga ang dating ng boxes ngayon. At mukhang kelangan ko na talaga agad magbayad ng SF ko. Haha.

have you received your box na? i tried contacting forex, kanina pa looping lang ang contact us page nila. sa box tracker nakalagay na manila port discharged location, then "received" status.

Who's Online

594 active users within the last minute, 347 members, 247 guests.
Our newest member is lloyd1215
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys