>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• Anybody who can help me out. I wanted to purchase something from ebay and wanted it to be shipped in a freight forwarder (either MyEcasa or JAC). The seller said they can ship through a freight forwarder so long "just be sure to show the shipping address of your freight forwarder on the Ebay and paypal document".

Is there a way we can change the address on our paypal to a US address? How about ebay?

If you have experienced having the seller shipped to a freight forwarder and your paypal is a Philippine-address, how did you do it?
  • ^ eBay shipping address should of course be set to the forwarder's address. AFAIK, my PayPal (US) profile does not have the forwarder's address in the address list, and the "Primary, Billing address" is not the forwarder's address. (That's Primary comma Billing address not Primary Billing address.) Seems to be no concept of "Shipping address" in the profile, separate from the billing address. Yet when there is an eBay purchase, the e-mail receipt from PayPal shows the eBay shipping address as the "Confirmed shipping address". So it looks like the eBay shipping address is being passed to and used by PayPal.

If so, then it is enough to set the eBay shipping address to the forwarder's address. Have sent eBay purchases to both Forex and JAC by setting the eBay shipping address to the desired address BEFORE making the eBay purchase. Did not do anything on PayPal profile.

Don't know if PayPal PH has a different behavior than PayPal US. Does it?

-- edited by cadr on Jun 29 2015, 09:56 AM
  • My paypal account allows me to send to a different address (shipping address) other than my billing address.

Problem is that not all sellers are willing to accept your payment if your billing address is in the Philippines.

-- edited by eadejesus on Jun 29 2015, 10:42 AM
  • Update: Items I purchased that POBOX/FOREX lost have been replaced and delivered no costs to me. So far ok pa rin POBOX for me due to their 'reasonable' pricing.
  • Thanks. I can change/add an address on ebay but there's no way you can change paypal's addy to a US one. The seller says they're fine sending the item to a freight forwarder so long as the ebay and paypal address is changed to a freight forwarder. I'm not sure if ebay's shipping address would suffice... :(
  • @paul. i had same dilemna. I just created a US Paypal account, using a US address. you can use your forwarder's address. It worked for me.
  • @fibia
    pano yung pag verify mo ng paypal mo kung us paypal account?pwede ba ang us paypal account pero ang cc mo phil?
  • Got my LBC package.

I don't know if they've sent it last May (via sea) when I authorized it or just after I paid the 2nd week of June (via air) because of the repeated error in their system.

Still have to contact them about a missing/forgotten/misplaced item.

-- edited by eamskie on Jun 30 2015, 07:07 PM

Who's Online

801 active users within the last minute, 393 members, 408 guests.
Our newest member is halimawsapanghaw
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys