User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others

• ^ I haven't even received my July 5 departed boxes. Nasa customs pa daw hinihintay pa marelease. Baka yung sayo end of September mo pa makuha. Nakakafrustrate na talaga ang sistema dito.
  • Mine left July 20; no update yet.

HOWEVER, because of the truck ban and port congestion ek-ek (that's a technical term!), I knew beforehand that talagang delay, so being impatient won't help me anyway, so que sera sera na lang.
  • @alfa

same tayo bro july 20 din departed sa akin.. sobra tagal inabot ng box ko..

Jul 20, 2014 16:00:54:000 LONG BEACH, CA USA DEPARTED (VESSEL)
    Jul 18, 2014 16:00:33:000 LONG BEACH, CA RECEIVED (PORT)
    Jul 17, 2014 15:59:30:000 U.S. CUSTOMS, LOS ANGELES, CA USA RELEASED (CUSTOMS)
    Jun 27, 2014 13:30:37:000 U.S. CUSTOMS, LOS ANGELES, CA USA RECEIVED (CUSTOMS)
    Jun 26, 2014 12:49:52:000 U.S. CUSTOMS, LOS ANGELES, CA USA HOLD FOR INSPECTION (CUSTOMS)
    Jun 25, 2014 19:26:30:617 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US LOADED (CONTAINER)
    Jun 25, 2014 15:12:13:000 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US RECEIVED (WAREHOUSE)

-- edited by bentangpalugi on Sep 02 2014, 07:01 PM
  • @cadr
    have you tried this one for UK shipments? <click here for link>
    Their US shipping rates are higher than Forex and PO Box though.

Thanks. They have exactly same UK warehouse address/phone number and same delivery partner in PH (UMAC) as Forex Cargo UK. So looks like just Forex Cargo UK with different website?

My problem with Forex Cargo UK before was -- poor/unresponsive customer service. They (he) answered e-mails before I shipped, but after the items were delivered to their warehouse, they/he never answered any e-mail or follow ups anymore. Had to go through UMAC PH to try to get a reply. They/he did reply to one of UMAC's several e-mails, but very brief/cryptic.

The boxes did eventually arrive, but I could not get them/him to send the necessary documents to the UK merchant so as to get a refund of UK VAT. In his initial e-mail replies, he said they could do it. But in the end, they did not do it. They/he no longer replied to e-mails after the boxes were in their hands.

Anyone had better experience with Forex Cargo UK? Or better success with them or other UK forwarder as far as getting forwarder to send the necessary docs (proof of export outside of EU, such as bill of lading) to the UK merchant, so that merchant could refund/credit the UK VAT paid?

Also, got the sense that coordination/communication between UMAC PH (local delivery agent) and Forex Cargo UK was not as good as between Forex PH and Forex US.

-- edited by cadr on Sep 02 2014, 07:35 PM

Who's Online

1055 active users within the last minute, 565 members, 490 guests.
Our newest member is Charleszemo
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys