>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• ^ Not Newegg, PC Connection. Wouldn't normally get from them but they happened to have exact model (of fiber converter) I was looking for, lower than Amazon.

Stopped getting from Newegg long ago, can't remember why, probably prices no longer compelling compared to say Amazon? I know ppl here having problems paying Newegg from PH. Didn't know that Newegg also has to get export approval for items sent to forwarder. I guess one more reason to avoid?

-- edited by cadr on May 23 2015, 10:55 AM
  • Re Forex 20% discount

Ugh, the May 31 deadline is for actual shipping, not for requesting to ship.

Boxes that will be shipped within the month will avail the 20% discount. If you wish to be eligible in the Forex de Mayo sale, we recommend sending a shipping advice ahead of time.

Anyone shipped through Forex recently? How many days from date requested to date shipped/invoiced/status=ReceivedWarehouse?

-- edited by cadr on May 25 2015, 09:34 AM
  • Anyone shipped through Forex recently? How many days from date requested to date shipped/invoiced/status=ReceivedWarehouse?

I did. Requested on May 12, got invoiced on May 18 with the 20% discount applied.
  • ^Thanks. If around 6 days delay, need to be requesting around ... now!!!@#$%^&*()

My previous shipments are all over the place ... got as few as 1-2 days and as long as 0.5+ month. Sometimes not straightforward to measure because after making request, there could be some e-mail exchange about some issue encountered during packing/tagging.

Who's Online

687 active users within the last minute, 357 members, 330 guests.
Our newest member is drakem11
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys