>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

US Online Shopping - pobox.ph, johnny air cargo, others(FAQ on page 241, Stolen items on page 208)

• Re: LBC shipping cart

Did you guys filled up the Form 1583 for authorization?
  • Anyone here tried pinoyboxdelivery UK? Hassle yung personnel nila sa UK. Already informed them thru e-mails & calls na i-shipout na my items 3 weeks ago but 'til now wala pa rin update sa status. Kelangan pa talaga tumawag para magkaron ng info sa box mo. Mabuti medyo ok yung kausap ko sa phone dito sa PH office nila. Yun lang ang positive sa kanila other than that parang binabalewala ka. Even acknowledgement na nareceive na nila payment wala.

@johnnymc

By "personnel nila sa UK", did you mean pinoyboxdelivery personnel in UK, or Forex Cargo UK personnel? As far as I thought, pinoyboxdelivery has personnel only in PH and not in UK, and that for UK they deal with Forex Cargo UK. The UK shipping address they publish is the same address as Forex Cargo UK, not their own UK warehouse. Does pinoyboxdelivery actually have their own people/office in UK separate from Forex Cargo UK?

I already posted several times before that Forex Cargo UK was a pain to deal with (did not answer e-mails anymore after package had arrived at their UK warehouse), and was wondering whether I was the only one to experience this. Was wondering whether pinoyboxdelivery, with local staff ("TOP-NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE / We have a friendly customer support staff based in the Philippines") is now able to solve this problem by removing the need to have to deal with Forex Cargo UK directly. Or are they still at the mercy of Forex Cargo UK as far as getting answers/info/action is concerned?

Pinoyboxdelivery website does not show their address. Anyone know where it is? Are they just UMAC PH in disguise? Or are they really a separate/independent company, shipping through UMAC and relying on Forex Cargo UK for receiving and consolidation (unlike Pobox which has its own warehouse different from Forex US)?

-- edited by cadr on Feb 28 2015, 10:16 AM
  • It's been almost a month since i told forex to pack and ship my items. But I haven't heard anything from them despite repeatedly contacting support. Anyone with the same situation as me? Dati naman medyo mabilis like 2 weeks lol...is this brought about by the long beach congestion? Medyo uncharacteristic kc sa csr's nila not to reply. They usually do reply promptly.

01/22 Requested to pack/ship
    02/03 Received (Warehouse)
    02/04 Received (Port), Loaded (Container)
    02/19 In-transit on-board OOCL Memphis 016W (Vessel)
    03/09 ETA

No more "Departed" status. Replaced by "In-transit"?

Another box:
    01/28 Requested to ship as-is (no consolidation)
    01/28 Received (Warehouse)
    01/30 Loaded (Container)
    02/04 Received (Port)
    02/06 On-board OOCL Memphis 016W (Vessel)
    02/25 In-transit on-board OOCL Memphis 016W (Vessel)
    03/09 ETA

According to vessel tracking, OOCL Memphis 016W departed 02/19 ... despite the ports shutdown (Feb 14 weekend up to 20).

-- edited by cadr on Feb 28 2015, 11:10 AM
  • Ugh, USPS delivery to Forex on Saturday but "Business closed". With their volume, I thought they were round the clock ... or at least open on Saturday ... at least half day, but apparently not.

Your item is being held at the Post Office in LONG BEACH, CA 90810 on February 28, 2015 at 11:06 am because the business was closed. The item will be delivered the next delivery day. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender.
  • ^ naku, ganyan talaga USPS, napakaganda ng service nila, tsk, pag USPS ginamit ng merchant na binilan ko, inaasahan ko na na hindi madedeliver or may issue...mas ok ang UPS or Ontrac pag nagdedeliver, my nakalagay pa kung sino nagreceive, sa USPS, bahala ka sa buhay mo dun e, pag wala tao, aalis sila agad or iiwanan na lang yung package mo sa mailbox...
  • Ok naman USPS atleast nag-dedeliver sila ng saturday. Problem lang pag yung forwarder na ginamit mo sarado pag sabado or weekend. Pero don't worry they deliver it on the next day.

-- edited by webmonk on Mar 02 2015, 07:50 PM
  • Ilan ba na items na maconsider na commercial quantity? Kasi I am planning to buy some food supplements, at sabi sa akin ng agent ng MBS, 3 bottles lang daw... Nagbubukas ba sila ng package? Kasi nakatry ako sa JAC, hindi sila nagbubukas eh at ang dami kong supplement bottles na binili ko... mga 10 bottles... and gusto ko din sana itry ang MBS... may ideas ba kayo tungkol dito?
  • ^ Yes nagbubukas ng package ang MSB at LBC, if you want you can try MyEcasa based on my experience wit them para silang JAC, sealed din yung box.
  • Anyone used JAC Padala (e.g., Joy Duran) to ship to province? Did they really charge $7.00/lb like the JAC Padala website says for "Provinces":
    <click here for link>

Or did they charge the Metro Manila rate ($5.99/lb) and add the LBC shipping cost from Manila to province?
  • Ask ko lang po sa medyo naguluhan lang po ko sa checkout sa amazon ano po select ko po na currency PESO or US dollar
  • US dollar po kasi mahal pag Peso, nasa 46 palit nila, pag Dollar e 44 or 45
  • USPS second delivery attempt to Forex. First time to see this "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" status.

February 28, 2015 , 11:06 am -- Business Closed -- LONG BEACH, CA 90810
    March 2, 2015 , 1:52 pm -- Delivered, In/At Mailbox -- LONG BEACH, CA 90810
  • Anyone used JAC Padala (e.g., Joy Duran) to ship to province? Did they really charge $7.00/lb like the JAC Padala website says for "Provinces":
    <click here for link>

Or did they charge the Metro Manila rate ($5.99/lb) and add the LBC shipping cost from Manila to province?

Yes, have done it last year sir, they sent my package to SM Megamall branch then I requested it to be forwarded to JAC Iloilo Branch. They didn't charge me any additional shipping charges for forwarding it to Iloilo. Not sure kung ganun parin sistema nila ngayun. hth.

-- edited by lloid on Mar 03 2015, 04:19 PM
  • I recently shipped a car stereo to myEcasa, all I thought 700 lng bbayaran ko kasi 2 lbs lng per UPS. Kaya lang 6 lbs pala nung sinukat based sa volumetric weight, waaah 2,100 tuloy bill ko sa myEcasa :(
  • For johnnyair san ba maganda iship yung parcel? NY, NJ, LA or San francisco?
  • ^Yung NY at NJ, iisa lang kasi kung papadala niyo sa NJ ifoforward lang din naman nila sa NY. Ito schedule ng shipment ng mga warehouse.

NEW YORK Tuesdays and Thursdays
    LOS ANGELES Mondays and Friday
    SAN FRANCISCO Mondays and Fridays

So estimate niyo na lang kung kailan dadating sa warehouse nila para makaabot sa schedule ng shipment nila. Sa website nila yan...
  • @rockieboi
    thanks bro!
  • ^Yung NY at NJ, iisa lang kasi kung papadala niyo sa NJ ifoforward lang din naman nila sa NY. Ito schedule ng shipment ng mga warehouse.

So estimate niyo na lang kung kailan dadating sa warehouse nila para makaabot sa schedule ng shipment nila. Sa website nila yan...

If I remember correctly, all shipments from all other branches, including those in California, will be forwarded to the NY office. As per my experience, masmatagal ang shipment for items in CA because of this system. Moreover, the California shipments have to meet a certain quota before they are forwarded to the NY office. Pag matumal ang nagpapadala sa California offices, lalong tumatagal ang shipment. I have had one experience in which it took more 3 weeks from the time the item was posted in their SF office to the item arriving at their Megamall branch.

-- edited by tokiya on Mar 03 2015, 09:52 PM
    <click here for link>

Yes, have done it last year sir, they sent my package to SM Megamall branch then I requested it to be forwarded to JAC Iloilo Branch. They didn't charge me any additional shipping charges for forwarding it to Iloilo. Not sure kung ganun parin sistema nila ngayun. hth.

Speculating only, but my guess is that they have discretion to do free transfer to provincial JAC branches. But if they have to send by LBC to province with no JAC branch, you have to pay for it.

Got reply from JAC Padala person in NY that they do charge $7.00/lb for provinces as stated in their Padala website, plus a $15 delivery fee. (Don't know whether this $15 delivery fee is for all provinces, or depends on whether province has a JAC branch or not.) This rate is different than JAC Plus which charged me only the Metro Manila rate ($5.99/lb) plus LBC cost, and no $15 delivery fee.

^Yung NY at NJ, iisa lang kasi kung papadala niyo sa NJ ifoforward lang din naman nila sa NY. Ito schedule ng shipment ng mga warehouse.

Transfer from NJ to NY is on Mondays and Wednesdays, according to a JAC Plus person. Don't know when the exact cut-off is, to be on a supposed Mon or Wed transfer. For NY, don't know when the exact cut-off is, to be on a supposed Tue or Thu flight.

For example, I had a package delivered to NJ on a Tue. So you would expect it to be on the Wed transfer and then on the Thu NY flight. But actual flight was not until the following Tue.

-- edited by cadr on Mar 04 2015, 07:39 AM
  • Forex Jan 25 departed box:

As per an update from our Cainta office, the container of your boxes arrived last February 23,2015 and currently with Philippine Customs to undergo for inspection and scanning.

Scheduled of delivery will be advised upon loading of the cargo in our warehouse.

Bumilis ang transit time ng padala ko, from 2 months last year (July, Oct departed), to 6 weeks (if ever my boxes gets delivered this week or the next).
  • guys patulong naman. plano ko bumili ng mga to

http://www.amazon.com/TECHNICA-ATN3600L-Replacement-Stylus-AT3600L/dp/B00066XTBA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425438553&sr=8-1&keywords=ATN3600L

http://www.amazon.com/Technica-AT-LP60-Automatic-Driven-Turntable/dp/B002GYTPAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425438369&sr=8-1&keywords=lp60

anong service ang pinaka maayos pero mura? salamat. kahit sea shipping lang

last question. MSB lang ba pwede gamitin pag globe amex ang ginamit? plano ko kasi. amex gagamitin ko tapos lbc shipping cart sa address. pwede kaya yon?

-- edited by aejanpo on Mar 04 2015, 12:37 PM
  • Forex Jan 25 departed box:

As per an update from our Cainta office, the container of your boxes arrived last February 23,2015 and currently with Philippine Customs to undergo for inspection and scanning.

Scheduled of delivery will be advised upon loading of the cargo in our warehouse.

Bumilis ang transit time ng padala ko, from 2 months last year (July, Oct departed), to 6 weeks (if ever my boxes gets delivered this week or the next).

Usually ba talaga may inspection ang customs sa mga forwarding boxes? Mahirap kasi yan lalo na may mga issue dian.
  • @aejanpo
    Try backreading para malaman mo kung alin ang magugustuhan mo. Magkakaiba kasi ang preferences ng posters dito, ikaw na lang ang bahalang magdesisyon kung alin ang pipiliin mo. :) Every forwarding company has its pros and cons.
    I'd like to know the answer to the GCash AmEx, too, though ang gamit ko ngayon for purchasing online and abroad is my EON UnionBank card.

@CrazyKid
    As far as I know, yes, dumadaan talaga ng customs. Pero forwarding company na ang bahala sa tax & other fees na icha-charge. Kasama na sa binayad mo yun.
  • hi! tanong ko lang sa mga jan 25 departed. from taiwan port, mga ilan days yun bago dumating sa cainta yung sa inyo?
  • already placed an order sa amazon using gamex, kaso wala pakong confirmation sa globe na nadeduct na. same padin balance ko. shipping address na nilagay ko ay address ng lbc shipping cart
  • @hancyu
    Wala pa sa Cainta warehouse yung box namin, according to Forex. :) Container ship docked at Kaohsiung, Taiwan on February 11, then on Feb 23, nasa Manila port na. Currently being inspected by Customs.
  • Sa mga nagtatanong ng Jan. 25 departed box sa Forex...here's my box latest status

Mar 03, 2015 08:14:11:000 MANILA, PH PROCESSING CONTAINER (CUSTOMS)
    Jan 25, 2015 14:11:19:000 IN-TRANSIT DEPARTED (VESSEL)
  • Im planning to buy a Louis Vuitton bag and ship via air. Meron bang surcharge ang JAC/MSB/etc pag luxury bag/item?
  • Finally.

Date Time (EST) Location Activity
    Mar 05, 2015 06:20:00:000 OUT FOR DELIVERY (TRUCK)
    Mar 04, 2015 20:55:54:123 CAINTA RIZAL, PH LOADED (TRUCK) PH (TRUCK)
    Mar 04, 2015 17:05:48:000 CAINTA RIZAL, PH UNLOADED (WAREHOUSE)
    Dec 28, 2014 14:20:03:000 DELAYED DEPARTURE DUE TO LONG BEACH PORT CONGESTION DEPARTED (VESSEL)
    Dec 17, 2014 14:19:32:000 LONG BEACH, CA RECEIVED (PORT)
    Dec 16, 2014 17:32:50:290 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US LOADED (CONTAINER)
    Dec 16, 2014 14:32:34:000 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US RECEIVED (WAREHOUSE)
  • Haisstt!Kelan kaya madedeliver to sa bahay? From Davao ako, ang tagal umalis from Cebu to Davao! Kala mo naman kung gaano kalayo!

Feb 28, 2015 00:11:33:000 CEBU, PH LOADED (CONTAINER)
    Feb 26, 2015 21:35:03:000 CEBU, PH UNLOADED (WAREHOUSE)
    Jan 25, 2015 14:10:32:000 IN-TRANSIT DEPARTED (VESSEL)
    Jan 15, 2015 14:45:54:000 LONG BEACH-CA TERMINAL RECEIVED (PORT)
    Jan 08, 2015 18:03:34:070 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US LOADED (CONTAINER)
    Jan 08, 2015 15:00:28:000 LOS ANGELES (LAX) CA, US RECEIVED (WAREHOUSE)

Who's Online

378 active users within the last minute, 201 members, 177 guests.
Our newest member is ChrisChini
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys