Forum Topic

Razer Distributor in the Philippines

• I\'ve sent an inquiry to razer regarding my copperhead\'s replacement as it is still valid for warranty and it has only one month left.

Razer sent me an email after an hour regarding my inquiry including a customer support number and the support guy stated that they have already instructed that the Distributor already handles RMA processing.

Question is, who and where is the location of Razer\'s Distributor here in Manila.

TIA.
  • Try to email them back and request for the local Distributor\'s address ....
  • sir try nyo po ask mga resellers ng razer - <click here for link>
  • check mo ito bro. nag distribute sila ng razer products.
    http://www.banbros.ph/
  • Salamat po sa mga nagreply. I\'ll update you guys afterwards. Sadly, I can\'t contact banbros as today is holiday. I\'ll try asking the other resellers.
  • @TS

yung copperhead ko pinapa mail sa Hong Kong for replacement..

I just need to cut off the USB connector and the sticker underneath the mouse, at yun ang ipapadala..para mas mura daw ang shipping.

btw got this around May 2008 at pchub
  • American Technologies Inc. is the distro of razer here in the Philippines.
  • I just had a bad experience with ATI\'s 1 year service warranty.
    After just 6 months, my Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition\'s O and 7 key was broken.
    I brought the keyboard to the store (PC Gadgets Trinoma) and they forwarded it to the distributor (ATI) for replacement/repair.
    Today, I went to the store to ask for updates about my keyboard. They informed me that the distributor
    refused to replace/repair it because it was spilled with water. I am 100% sure that I never spilled any liquid on it.
    Since it was no longer under warranty and I had nothing to lose, I decided to open it and try to fix it myself.
    Upon opening the keyboard, I noticed that there were no marks to indicate that it was indeed spilled with any type of liquid.
    Everything was neat and dry which made me doubt if they really opened the keyboard to have a look. The circle sticker that blocks
    one from accessing the middle bottom screw was still intact (I don\'t know if they replaced it). I disassembled and tried pressing the O and 7 keys in the plastic circuit thing and was surprised to find out that it was working (I tested the keyboard before I opened it and found that those keys were not working). I then re-assembled the keyboard and was relieved to find out that it was now working. Needless to say, I will never buy a Razer product again. I expected better after sales support from a 4k keyboard. Should have read more reviews before buying this keyboard. Just search \"razer crap\" in google and you\'ll see a lot of disgruntled customers. >:(
  • I have a razer blackwidow ultimate stealth bought January 11, 2013 in a local shop in Gilmore a led bulb died on it, am I\'m now searching for a service center or distro near here because they said it only had 6 months warranty on it, ang pangit naman kasi tignan wala pa 1 year sira na agad. baka po meron sa inyo alam na pwede puntahan or tawagan para mapagawa ito. pangit pala after sales support ng razer dito sa mga shops, parang barya lang ung 6k, wala man lang tulong na ibibigay sayo mga local shops sa Gilmore pag wala na warranty. tsk tsk
  • mga sir sinira ng aso nmin ung microphone ng razer headset ko..gusto ko sana papalitan ng microphone kung posible pa..
  • san po kaya pwede magpa-repair ng razer onza? bigay lang sakin to at bnew pa pero yung right stick nag roroll mag isa. :(
  • Hi can i ask san po mkakahanap ng battery for razer mamba 4G kasi po ung ngbenta skn ng mouse hindi bngy ung lithium battery? any razer support I can talk here in philippines? and san po pede mg report for scam dito sa tipidpc?
  • San po nakakabili ng Razer keycaps? Or kung may sira kayong Razer Blackwidow, bibilhin ko po yung keycaps. Specially po yung space bar. Salamat po.
  • Guys I bought this Blackwidow Quartz edition last December 2017 thru Razer Store US Online. Binigyan na ko ng Fedex Label pero magbabayad daw ako ng customs tax for claiming the replacement? Di ba pwede sa local distributor ko na lang ipaRMA?

Eto ang convo sa email:
    1. Is the shipping to Fedex free of charge?
    • Yes, there is no charge using the FedEx label.
    2. Will I pay for customs tax and duty for receiving the replacement?
    • Yes, you will need to pay customs charges on claiming the replacement.
    3. How many days will it take for the total process of replacement?
    • Once we receive the product, there is a 5 day processing period. This may take 2 to 3 weeks for you to receive the replacement.
    4. Will it be replaced with a brand new keyboard or a refurbished one?
    • The replacement will be a brand new product.