User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Globe Visibility Support Thread (Broadband On-The-Go)

• hehehe..just got a new visibility card...manufactured by...ZTE. will test later and post speedtest results
  • Want to see what else is congesting your network: <click here for link>

-- edited by ral on Oct 04 2007, 05:42 PM
  • wtf...ang pangit ng interface nung software na kasama dun sa bagong pcmcia n card..di mo kita agad kung ano klse signal meron..pero sobra dali paginstall..
  • stable ba ito?
  • grabe ang bilis..

External Image

lolz

-- edited by Batusai on Oct 04 2007, 08:46 PM

-- edited by Batusai on Oct 04 2007, 08:48 PM
  • anybody wanna buy my usb modem?
  • anybody wanna buy my usb modem?

how much
  • is there any way to keep my connection from switching from HSDPA to UMTS?

This has been going on constantly over the past few weeks, resulting in frequent timeouts.

Believe it or not, i've been playing World of Warcraft using ISP bonanza prepaid cards lately. Only because Globe Visibility's network has been absolutely horrible over the past few weeks that dial-up gives me much MUCH better gameplay.
  • grabe nga quality ng connection ng globe..
  • @kevindd992002

iho..please stop trading here on the boards..
  • 23kbps? grabe naman yan!

hoy globe ayus-ayusin nyo naman service nyo! buti kung 200pesos monthly lang yang visibility..

grabe..
  • bkt db pwdeng mgtrade dito?
  • Ang hirap kumunek pag naka 3g only. Tapos full bar naman yun signal kaso madalas bumabagsak sa UMTS kaya nag ta-timed out naman.

Ngayon para magkaroon ka ng stable connection dapat net settings mo GPRS only which you get a EDGE signal na napakabagal din. Siguro di lang ako nka experience ng ganito.

Pasaway na talaga toh globe bulok na toh ang sarap sunugin.
  • grbe lhat tyo parapareho ung cases concerning ung problem sa visibility na ito.. minsan tlga gs2 ko sbhin sa technical group na bsahin nla tong forum na to para malaman nila kung anong nangya2ri sa mga subscribers nla
  • yuck....
  • If only i could play World of Warcraft on Smart 3G, i would GLADLY give up globe visibility
  • External Image

na e-experience niyo ba ganito error? pag naka UMTS signal ang hirap kumunek nag e-error.

pero pag nag switch ako sa GPRS only tapos EDGE signal connected agad.
  • Misery loves company. :)

You guys aren't the only ones having problems. <click here for link>
  • I think most of the people here are concerned more on the download than the upload speed since HSDPA (High-Speed Downlink Packet Access) but the problem has always been the high speed part is not being met by Globe. This has been happening for several months now and to sagasa I was experiencing that same problem you posted that is why after 60 days of waiting for them to fix it which never happened I rescinded my contract with Globe. They keep on promising that they will add more bandwidth but didn't happen for the 60 days I waited.
  • @sagasa

ive had the same connection error the other night. Nagswitch lang din ako ng connection type
  • this is not fair for 2k a month!

nakaka inis, ok sana yun innovation na toh kaya lang pag ganito naman service dapat na talaga pa terminate.

2k a month for edge connection? NO WAY! pag nag tagal pa toh no choice na. Pa terminate na talaga!

Kahit naman mag reklamo ka sa CS nila wala rin namang kwenta.
  • Ganun pa rin problema hirap kumunek with HSDPA signal. Lagi na lang ganito.

Any suggestions what to do? Or any news from GLOBE regarding this kind of problem?

Di na rin kasi ako natawag sa CS nila wala rin kwenta.
  • My suggestion is all of you guys here who have complaints agree to meet and have all your accounts terminated (actually you need to rescind the contract) in one single globe business center or hub. Para matauhan sila!
  • Well, that will get their attention.
  • Last Oct 2, I brought my huawei E220 modem to globe Sm north Edsa. To have it checked once and for all why I am experiencing slow and connection problems using 3g. This problem started way back after the May election. After arriving at the globe center the one who assisted me told me that the their is no 3g signal inside the globe center so he decided to bring a laptop to The Block since their is a 3g signal in the upper floors. After checking my modem settings which is correct and after trying to connect via 3g. He now knows what I (or shall I say "we" visibility subscribers) am/are complaining about. He suggested that I can temporary disconnect my visibility account for two months and decide later if I want to reconnect after they fix/check the problem. Just in case I decided to terminate my subscripition I made it clear that I won't pay for the 10k termination fee and he assured me that I don't have to.
  • I tried to followup my visibility at Globe Shangrila last Oct.12. 10 days have passed but still no developments. Right now I'm using the hauwei modem with a smart prepaid sim and I'm getting consistent 300+kbps speed using 3g.
  • Send nalang kayo ng email sa NTC tapos cc nyo sa Globe Tech support email, ganyan kasi ginawa namin sa smart, bigla ba naman silang nataranta! Hahaha!
  • my nightmare continues...connection was too slow to finish the speedtest...
  • I got a friend in globe's network department and he said they are currently in the process of buying new equipment to upgrade their network capacity. Though he didn't mention any time frame when it is going to arrive and how soon it would be installed.

Who's Online

808 active users within the last minute, 455 members, 353 guests.
Our newest member is Soukatzuki
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys