>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

**CCTV Questions? We are here to Help. (Tips and Sharing of Insights. Trading NOT allowed)

• using jovision 4,8,16 channels dvr eh no need na iopen pa sya to avoid overheat. ok naman sya. cloudsee? ok pa din po until now.

thanks for the info chief. planning also to deploy jovision IP camera. recommended ba chief?
  • jovision analog DVR palang kabisado ko not yet sa i.p./nvr. nila.
  • Yep I second that motion wala pa ako nag-overheat na Jovision ;]
  • im starting to be amaze by AHD amigo, currently installing here in my shop 4channels ahd for testing. iupdate kita after holy week kung stable sya sa (cloud) net viewing.
  • Good amigo you have option now.
    Sana pede siya kahit ano IP's ;]
  • share lang po for Qube user:

solution to overheating and harddisk shut off issue, open dvr cover :)

8CH CVR Q518CVI-C

@Slyfox

Thanks for the tip, however overheating will be a common issue for HD dvr due to the encoding work it does compare to d1/cif dvr.

External Image

Looking at the image we can therefore conclude that HD dvr works 3x++ harder than d1/cif dvr. HDD are also subject to tramendous work specially if you let all channel to record at 25 fps.

To avoid and prevent overheating, it is always recommended to lower the recording fps and utilize the motion based recording when applicable. I heared the 7-8 fps are still industry practice but for me reducing to 15-18fps from 25fps is huge reduction on the workload of both the hd recorder and HDD.

im starting to be amaze by AHD amigo, currently installing here in my shop 4channels ahd for testing. iupdate kita after holy week kung stable sya sa (cloud) net viewing.

if you search for alibaba, most if not all cctv manufacturer offer AHD camera and dvr. AHD are gaining tramendous adaption due to price and ease of deployment. Some website even mention that sales of ahd are starting to surpass sales of ip, sdi and cvi system.

-- edited by ChinaGroupBuy on Mar 30 2015, 11:08 PM

Who's Online

456 active users within the last minute, 266 members, 190 guests.
Our newest member is drumboy
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys