User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

**CCTV Questions? We are here to Help. (Tips and Sharing of Insights. Trading NOT allowed)

• @jademn1619

need mo update firmware mo flash the bios system you need the firmware ang the software
  • @man_eating_monay

sa mother board ng camera sir dalawa pwedi pag basihan minsan na miss interpret nila yung sony chip-set and sony ccd

sony ccd
    External Image

sony chip
    External Image

madali naman malaman sir kung pure sony ccd and chip ang laman sa loob "price"

• na proove nyo po ba sa mga cam nyo na sony chipset talaga? may mga nag bebeta po kasi sony chipset Daw pero pag binuksan mo wala makita sony tsk tsk tsk

This is the ecosystem- where do you belong ?

1. This is very rampant, either the supplier is ignorant of his/her products (1%)or cheating you for profit (99%).

2. Some of people/group that knows this, and are in the business of reselling and deploying cctv, actually also profit from this scheme. We look for supplier with best price, irregardless whether they mislabel their products worst is lower specs with over rated markings.

3. End users who expects the cheapest deal with assumption the they get authentic products.

madali naman malaman sir kung pure sony ccd and chip ang laman sa loob "price"

amazingly, even board makers where able to make cheap board with cheap components and scrupulous chipset markings...

check alibaba..

-- edited by ChinaGroupBuy on Aug 31 2014, 12:41 PM
  • But still we want to buy cheap products.
    Clients want cheap item and installation.
    We all want cheap.
    That's why there is cheap products, aminin ;]
  • We all want cheap.

i personally don't like that term, we all want a good deal and a discount on an item based on it's correct specification, quality and etc.

selling cheap products that normally gets cheap because of misdeclaration, substandard and etc is not right.

since we can't expect sellers to be 100% truthfull, let just train ourselves to find a better deal.
  • @timpa - sir yung RG6 power po lang ginamit ko for 220v
    @toolkit - sir salamat po sa advice problema din po kasi eh malayo din po ang kukuhanan ng source ng 220v from camera to brgy. yung pagkakaltag naman namin ng wire e saparate from mga cable sa poste . street ligth to street ligth.
    @c2green - sir saan pa po nakakabili nyan nag ask ako sa ronquilo eh wala daw sila stock nyan. any store suggestion sir .
  • @timpa - sir yung RG6 power po lang ginamit ko for 220v = sa tingin ko dapat # 14 or 12 na stranded na ginagamit sa street light ang gamitin mo sir.
  • mga master help naman newbie pa lang me sa cctv nag install me ng cctv camera mayron cya power pero wala display s dvr pero yung ibang camera mayron siya
  • i just bought a jovision yesterday and I have a few questions for jovision users:

1. can i change the cloudsee ID?
    2. para san ung alarm? Thanks

Who's Online

1024 active users within the last minute, 620 members, 404 guests.
Our newest member is ljdwefdsyrohuh
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys