Mga boss patulong naman,
I have created a 1200TVL setup for one of my clients.
Here is the setup:
1. 960H 8ch DVR
2. 7 Pcs. Dome 1200TVL, 1 pc. Bullet 1200TVL
3. all UTP cables were crimped RJ45 individual, then to RJ45 Balun
4. All use 1 amp adaptors individual, except for the longest cable which used 3Amp.
The question, after more than a day of continuous running , namamatay yung 4 sa 8 na cams. even the longest cable with 3 amps. what seems to be the problem? testers where used upon crimping the UTP cable. all is well naman. cable termination is also good.
1. Ask for your supplier for support, they know better.
2. With this kind of question it's a must to specify supplemental info:
2.1 How long are your cable runs? cable brands ?
2.2 Any specific time you encounter the "mamamatay" issue?
2.3 those with issue, are they installed ind0or or outdoor?
Since we only have limited information on the table, here's my "speculations".
1. Possible signs of of poor cable used.
2. Possible lack of power when IR triggers? are you using led arrays cams ?
test for voltage drop on camera side while camera is ON and IR ON
3. Possible camera issue, isolate.
Motto of experience installer (due to so much headache, wasted time and money)
1. Avoid cheap cables
2. Always check power on camera side while camera is on ir mode
3. Avoid "elcheapo" components mask with glorious labels and to good to be true prices.
-- edited by ChinaGroupBuy on Oct 18 2014, 09:16 AM