Forum Topic

Buying a Shield Tablet from Nvidia Store

• For those looking for this tablet, my brother is selling his tablet 16gb wifi only + smart cover, complete with box and receipt. bought from Ben Store. 16k negotiable. Please text or call 09175328133 if interested.
  • Hey guys i just bought nvidia shiled k1 tablet and wanted to sell, brand new from amazon.

You may want to check my ifs

Thanks
  • 13.2k na lang brand new wifi version ng Shield K1 sa benstore.. ito yung new version ba?
  • Yes, k1 yung bago kaso wala na yatang stylus.
  • I had the chance last Sunday to compare the old one and K1 tablet.

1. Box
    NST - Comes with the tablet, stylus, USB charger, and charging adapter
    NST K1 - Comes with the tablet only. You will have to pay extra for the USB and adapter.
    *per online review

2. Aesthetics
    NST - Flat front facing speaker grill design and it comes with stylus
    NST K1 - Front facing speaker grill design is slightly emboss and it has no stylus. Stylus from the old shield tablet does not work.
    *actual unit

3. Internals, I think nothing has changed.

4. Charing time, still the same.

5. Aside from #1 and #2, everything's almost the same.

*NST - Nvidia Shield Tablet
    **NST K1 - Nvidia Shield Tablet K1
    ***Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take some pics because my friend and I happen to bring the tablet with us last weekend.

Let's keep the forum clean, please avoid posting WTS (want to sell) items per site rules. Thanks!
  • The good thing about the new K1 is- Nvidia Fixed the battery issue and possible cracks on edges of the case
  • ^ I see.. I was about to ask that as well.. kung naayos na yung cracking issue sa side.
  • Just sharing.... Nvidia Shield is incredibly Fast... #2 on Antutu @ 89057 next to Huawei Mate 8
  • yup super smooth talaga ng gaming, anyone tried the camera yet?
  • If you're buying the second hand unit, get the 32gb/LTE version. I've read somewhere that it's more durable than the non-LTE versions. So far wala pa namang cracks yung units ko even I used them on a day to day basis. I even accidentally dropped one, still no signs of crack.
  • yung mga nvidia grid games ba yun ? mga exclusive games lang ba yun sa nvidia shield/? or pwede rin malaro games nya sa ibang high end tab?
  • ung Nvidia Grid streaming lang ng PC games un from server nila, meron subscription, pero pang shield device lang
  • magaganda yung mga laro sa nvidia grid/ nvidia hub.. console quality talaga.. pero i didn't have the chance to play some of it, dahil na rin sa kupad ng internet connection natin dito.. baka instead na ma entertain ka eh, mabwisit ka lang.. hehehe.. and most of the games require controller.. may mga games din na nvidia shield android TV exclusive, tulad nung assassins creed identity, oo android-platform game sya.. pero di mo sya malalaro sa nvidia shield tablet.. saklap..
  • On the other note, Android 6.0 is available na raw ulit, naayos na siguro wi-fi issue.
  • Hi guys, I' have 1 BNEW unit of 16 gb Shield Tablet wifi lying around not being used. Let me know if you're interested :)
  • Anyone knows a store where to buy this other than benstore?
  • up for this i want this too
  • Post deleted #11630570
  • Post deleted #11630580
  • may local shop ba na nagbebenta nito?
  • Post deleted #11660622
  • nauwi ako sa xiaomi mi pad
  • guys anong case ang kasya sa shield na replacement

does the acer iconia 8 incher tablet cover fit?

thanks in advance
  • Sino naka try na bumili sa Benstore? They sell Shield tablets and Shield Consoles there.
  • Guys patulong naman, kasama sa tablet recall yung nvidia shield tab ko. nung nagvisit ako sa site nila <click here for link> hindi kasama yung country natin sa drop down choices. Paano po kaya to?
  • Guys. Gusto ko lang malamn kung san pba may ibang bilihan ng tablet na to besides BenStore. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
  • Buy online like sa Amazon then use JAC/My Shopping Box to ship the item at your doorstep. A bit cheaper compared sa price ni uncle Benstore.
  • Post deleted #11885645
  • Depends on the package, contact them na lang for immediate response.
  • im looking for one. message me if anyone is slling. thanks