>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

**Kalayaan Island (Spratly) / West Philippine Sea - AFP

• Ano ang ginagawa ng ating supposed to be ay protector ng mamamayan?

TOINK!

naka stealth mode tayo. under cover sa fishing boat.
  • If its true that the floating thing is used to corral spilled oil and its just floating not anchored to the sea bed then I fail to see how it would benefit china. Its more probable that it was used for an oil spill somewhere then got detached and blew away. i.e. essentially basura lang. So walang masamang balak ang china. Of course if there is new information then I can be proven wrong.

Cosidering how big our coastline is and how thin our patrol capability is then its no wonder that the phil navy and the coast guard cannot patrol everywhere. If they cant be everywhere then its not surprising that other people can find trash that is blown to our shores by wind and wave
  • bagsak na naman ang chinese stock market.
  • External Image

<click here for link>

china practices amhibious assault
  • Philippine top court orders gov't to defend Japan drills
    <click here for link>

The Alliance of Concern Teachers party's petition questions the constitutionality of the exercises, which were held without a treaty being approved by the Senate.

I question these so called teachers' loyalty! They're supposed to be teaching our youth, come up with better ways of teaching, etc., NOT MEDDLE WITH MILITARY AFFAIRS!

Honestly, i smell something fishy. The government should investigate these people, who finance them and what is their motives. I suspect may malaking isda na nag mamani-obra sa mga ito.
  • where was the phil japan excercise held? alam ko kung nasa international waters e di kailangan ng treaty
  • where was the phil japan excercise held? alam ko kung nasa international waters e di kailangan ng treaty

Palawan daw eh.
    A Japanese surveillance plane and about 20 troops held two days of joint training with the Philippine navy last month off the coast of western Palawan, a strategically important island not far from contested islands claimed by several countries, including China and the Philippines.

Pero agreed upon last January pa. Though, I agree with jon14. ACT is overboard on this topic.
  • pero hindi sianbi kung gaano kalayo off palawan.
  • Alliance of Concern Teachers

The government should investigate these people,

media should investigate.
    kaysa habulin nila yung small time.

goverment will only act kung may nag pormal na reklamo.
    like in INC. walang nag pormal rereklamo na nakidnap. kaya walang paki ang gov. tingin tingin lang sila.

-- edited by rodriv on Jul 29 2015, 10:15 PM
  • Tanong lang. San ba yung lugar sa Pilipinas na napabalitang namimili ng illegal ang mga Chinese ng panghalo sa mga bakal? bakit ayaw kayang pigilin ng Govt. natin un. Gingawa nilang armas panlaban sa atin.
  • @windows
    Black Sand mining.
    bakit ayaw kayang pigilin ng Govt. natin un. Gingawa nilang armas panlaban sa atin.

Read on - <click here for link>

Who's Online

370 active users within the last minute, 188 members, 182 guests.
Our newest member is chrszhyren28
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys