>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

**Kalayaan Island (Spratly) / West Philippine Sea - AFP

• Ito na, ano kaya gagawin ng US? mukhang papuntang ADIZ na ang ginagawa ng ChiNa.

China navy warns U.S. spy plane in disputed South China Sea - CNN
    ReutersReuters 2 hours 5 minutes ago..

(Reuters) - The Chinese navy warned a U.S. surveillance plane flying over artificial islands that Beijing is creating in the disputed South China Sea to leave the area eight times, according to CNN, which was on board the flight on Wednesday.

At one stage, after the American pilots responded by saying the plane was flying through international airspace, a Chinese radio operator said with exasperation: "This is the Chinese navy ... You go!"
  • P-8A Poseidon: I am a United States military aircraft conducting lawful military activities acting outside national airspace. I am with due regard in accordance with international law.
    <click here for link>
  • WW3 oa naman yun.

last time i checked. spratly lang habol nila di Manila.

yes pero i think isa sa mitsa yan. one thing can lead to another. like nung nangyari sa WW1, who would've thought na yung pag assasinate kay Franz Ferdinand ang mag c-cause ng WW1.

China declares victory in US surveillance overflight

<click here for link>

nakakatawa ito, kung maririnig mo yung intsik sa radio literal na nagmamaka-awa na sa Poseidon na umalis tapos sabi ng pilot this is an international airspace blah blah...haha!

propaganda ng komunista para mauto ang tanga nyang citizen na sila nanalo...
  • US warns China not to challenge military flights over South China Sea
    <click here for link>

Nobody in their right mind is going to try to stop the U.S. Navy from operating. That would not be a good step.

slow clap...
  • malapit na mawala ang ban sa japan sa arms export.

If i was Honda. I would weaponize Asimo the robot.
    mala chappie.

Who's Online

133 active users within the last minute, 69 members, 64 guests.
Our newest member is allenorigenes41
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys