Forum Topic

Unified CORSAIR Products Thread

• ^ tried sa ubertech years ago pero corsair keyboard. no receipt pero with warranty sticker.
  • now ko lang nakita tong thread na ito. got the icue h150 and k100. wala pa kong magustuhang case. nagdadalawang isip pa ko sa 5000x
  • Just want to share my personal experience with Corsair. I purchased an RM850X PSU from PC HUB 2 years ago (January 2019) and the past 2 weeks has been suffering from cold boot issues that I needed to remove some devices before it is able to boot normally.. it was even worse the last few days because I'm only able to boot if I downclock my RAM from 4133 to 1600. Since PC HUB only covers 2 years warranty as indicated in their receipt, I doubt they'll still accept my item for warranty so I filed a support ticket directly with Corsair. Note that before you can make a warranty claim with Corsair you need both (1) original receipt and (2) screen shot of PSU serial number

To be honest, since my PSU was "relatively functional" although degraded, at the back of my mind I was already half expecting Corsair to call bullshit on my claim and give me a hard time or the usual run around just to get themselves out of the responsibility of having to replace my PSU.

To my surprise and delight, they replied within 2 days and basically said they're happy to process my warranty claim and sent me all the necessary details in email with no further questions.

So basically you need to send back the PSU and with all the accessories except for the power cord and attach the prepaid DHL shipping label that's included in their email... then drop it off to any DHL branch and you are done.

DHL didn't even ask me to pay anything because they explained that Corsair has an existing account with them that DHL uses to charge Corsair for shipping back RMA'd products to them. In short, Corsair has already paid for everything with no additional cost to the customer.

I'll know in the coming days if Corsair will indeed replace my PSU once they have received and have done further tests on the PSU, but at least I can say that my experience with them has been very pleasant.

Corsair Customer Reply

Prepaid DHL waybill from Corsair

-- edited by alaeh on Apr 17 2021, 06:11 PM
  • ^same experience with Corsair when I returned my defective 6 years old AXi psu last year, also with prepaid shipping label. They are very accommodating.
  • Gano katagal bago ma replace yung PSU? Pank din yung RMA nila?
    Nangamoy SF600 Plat ko eh tapos ayaw mag on ng PC. Confirmed na PSU kasi gumamit ako ibamg PSU okay naman.
  • Thanks for the info @alaeh
  • @aeoncore

Sent e-mail on Jan. 29, and PSU from Taiwan arrived at my doorstep (province) Feb 25.

-- edited by BCFreeman on Apr 23 2021, 10:10 AM
  • YMMV depending on where you are situated and what time of the week you sent your PSU in for RMA.. in my case I sent my PSU to DHL on a weekend (Saturday) but it only got sent out on a Monday.. Had I sent out my PSU early morning Friday maybe I could have cut of at least 2 days .. here's my RMA update so far.

Day 01 (Apr 13) - Filed RMA Request
    Day 03 (Apr 15) - Corsair Support approves RMA request and sends prepaid return label with detailed packing and shipping instructions
    Day 05 (Apr 17) - PSU packed and sent to DHL (Cubao) for RMA
    Day 07 (Apr 19) - DHL ships PSU for Corsair Taiwan (Use Waybill from the prepaid return label to track package)
    Day 09 (Apr 21) - Corsair receives PSU from DHL (based on DHL shipment tracking)
    Day 10 (Apr 22) - Corsair acknowledges receipt of PSU and has sent out replacement PSU via Fedex by end of day
    Day 11 (Apr 23) - Corsair sent out my replacement PSU via Fedex
    Day 14 (Apr 26) - Replacement PSU delivered to my home

-- edited by alaeh on Apr 26 2021, 12:17 PM
  • I see, it'll take almost a month. Thanks a lot for this info.
  • I already received my replacement PSU from Fedex this morning which is a total turnaround time of 14 days from the time of filing of my RMA request.

• wow that was fast.

I have just droped mine today at DHL.
  • Bakit sakin ako mag shoulder ng shipping fee? RMA for my RM650x.. Meron ba kayo alam na mura ng courier? thanks!
  • pano ba malalaman if free yung shipping fee? Na-approve na yung rma ko sa k70 tkl kb.naghahanap na lang ko sa lalagay na box.
  • Hi, tanong ko lang po kung may naka- try nang gumamit ng Corsair AX860 sa AM4 motherboards dito? Thank you!
  • ^most probably pwede yan kasi gamit ko HX850i with my AM4 for 3yrs ok pa rin
  • ^Thanks sa input. How about kaya sa iba, may naka try na sa AM5 using Corsair AX 860?
  • hindi ba nila tinatanggap kapag walang proof of purchase kapag PSU. sa site kasi nila need mag submit din ng proof of purchase. ok lang ba na cables lang kasama, wala na kasi yung box.
    The PSU model is RM750x.

-- edited by istanbul on Mar 21 2024, 06:40 AM