>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Share your story

• Does she say kung bakit ayaw ka nya patapusin? Baka naman kasi iniisip nya na puede lang yun kapag married na kayo? And since hindi pa kayo married eh puro pambibitin lang ang balak nya gawin sa iyo?

Why not try doing it to her din? Yung tipong malapit na siya tapos titigil ka bigla kesyo may naalala ka. Tingnan mo kung ano ang gagawin.. Hehehehe..
  • Why not try doing it to her din? Yung tipong malapit na siya tapos titigil ka bigla kesyo may naalala ka. Tingnan mo kung ano ang gagawin.. Hehehehe..
    Hahaha.

Naalala ko yung joke na ganyan din problema ng lalake. Ginawa niya, ininvite niya magshopping si misis. Shop all you want sabi ni mister. So, nagshopping na sila. Madaming nagustuhan si misis. Shoes, Bags, Clothes, etc. At nung nasa counter, sabi ni mister: O, di ko yan babayaran. Sabay sabing: ganyan ang feeling ko pag di ako natapos. Hahaha!
  • hahaha..natawa naman ako.
  • Wala na yung ending ni absindex. Nabusy ata sa Valentine's. :)
  • oo nga, wala na yung ending ng tren.
  • oo nga inaabangan ko pa naman
  • Malamang nasa Wattpad yun..
  • siguro nga sir godai
  • Good afternoon TPC people, paki-pray naman po kay God ang wife kong si Maria Teresa na four months pregnant para po maging safe ang baby namin. After almost eight years ay biniyayaan na rin kami ni God ng baby :)

Maraming-maraming salamat po.

-- edited by KalEl_Kent on Feb 20 2015, 04:56 PM
  • prayers sent brother :)
  • Ang hirap umasa talaga...ano ba yan! palage na lang ba ganito? buti pa sila masaya na. hayyy
  • @cutie_cute: Thank you very much po!
  • your welcome bro :)
  • Ang hirap umasa talaga...ano ba yan! palage na lang ba ganito? buti pa sila masaya na. hayyy
    Wag umasa... anoter key to a happy life :-)
  • ^
    hayyy #walangforever na nga lang. lol
  • Hehehe
  • hahaha...:P
  • Love is never a fraction
    but always the wholeness of it.
    If you take an apple and you slice it.
    You don't dare say "Here, take a slice of an apple." But "Here, have an apple."
    Because like love an apple takes on the whole form.

The kiss.
    There’s nothing as sweet as one’s first kiss. So, says a song.
    Indeed.
    It was one of those rides together. As unexpected as it was.
    [i]“you look pretty tonight.”
    “Thank you. <smile>.”
    “I like your new hair.”
    “Oh, this?”… “would you like to kiss me?”
    “Now?”
    “Yes.”
    “While we’re on the train standing. And with all these people?... Yes I’d like to.”
    “In fact, I’d like to kiss you every day.”
    [/i]
    She blushed.
    I blushed.
    We were two people blushing on a train, on a night!

The relationship was already nurtured even before we knew we were friends.
    Love was already there. The train only served us to know how soon we'd find out how long we can stay as friends before falling in love.
    From those fifteen minutes we had we shared almost everything families,personal, and even secrets. She knew who my childhood friends were from the town I grew up, even the names of my grade school and high school teachers. In return, I knew almost all about her. I knew she’s afraid of lizards. As opposed to most fear of lizards, it’s the eye that tremble her and not the coldness of the a characteristic of the lizard’s reptilian nature. She said there’s something in how it looks at you. I never imagined that. Then I tried to find a lizard and had an eye to eye with it. My god she was right! I never looked at a lizard’s eyes since. There was nothing we never know about each other. We were good friends. And there was no more room for the friendship - except to grow out of it. In love. You could say it’s inevitable. Being four years her senior only, we shared many likes and dislikes. She liked Taco which I thought was the only thin I needed to know. The rest I thought would be easy to deal with, like her brother who was not approving of her to have a boyfriend yet, her father who she described to me was very strict on boys. Almost thrice a week I'd go to Isetan Recto to buy her tacos from Greenwich. Greenwich served the best tacos in town even better than what you could have from Taco Bell nowadays. Greenwich taco tastes and compares close to Army Navy's except of course Greenwich was better. Even Mexicali would not come close. I'd go to Isetan Recto which is just a one ride from Dapitan and would go back to catch the train or in few rare cases I'd take the jeep bound to Espana and meet her right there at the train station.
    We were young.
    We were in love.
    What more there is to life other than the feeling of being in love.

Halfway to her destination she looked at me and,
    “When we reach Sta Mesa and the train brakes awkwardly and slows down, I’d lean on you. That’s the time you kiss me.”
    “Oh.”
    “The people won’t notice.”
    “Yes. And it’s quite dark in here. Perfect.”
    “Any minute now…” “There. Quick!”
    “Now!”

……. ……. …….
    <smile>
    <smile>

There was nothing sweeter than when our lips touched the first time.

And someday. Someday.
    I'm gonna finish this story.
  • hmm lurk mode again...
  • parang putol ung story, tumalon tama ba?
  • wala pa rin kasunod
  • Kumusta na dito?!?

Napagsalitaan ako ng asawa ko dahil nagpost ako ng pic sa fb na nakita ng very light lang naman yung panty ko... Wahahahaha

Jinoke ko na lang... "hindi ka na nasanay shaider! Kelan ba hindi nakitaan ng panty si annie?" hindi bumenta ang joke kaya natulog syang nakatalikod. lol

Congrats nga pala ulit kay frap at sa kanyang maybahay!
  • Kumusta na dito?!?

Napagsalitaan ako ng asawa ko dahil nagpost ako ng pic sa fb na nakita ng very light lang naman yung panty ko... Wahahahaha

Jinoke ko na lang... "hindi ka na nasanay shaider! Kelan ba hindi nakitaan ng panty si annie?" hindi bumenta ang joke kaya natulog syang nakatalikod. lol

Congrats nga pala ulit kay frap at sa kanyang maybahay
    No see, no hear naman kami...

Congrats! infernezz angaling ng jowaers mo ha...

wala pa rin kasunod
    Hehehehe... lurk mode tayo...
  • hahaha..natawa naman ako sa post mo MJ...bet ko yang Annie na peg mo..lols
  • @cutie

Ahahaha! Musta na?
  • @MJ

Eto lurker mode lang palage. wala naman ako mai-share maliban sa zero lovelife ko hahaha.
  • @cutie

Sus! Wag na problemahin ang lovelife sasakit lang ang ulo mo pag meron. lol(mangdiscourage daw bah?! Haha) Anjan si aidan, your forever bf. :-)
  • @MJ

hahaha..korek!

Who's Online

699 active users within the last minute, 386 members, 313 guests.
Our newest member is redisblack1
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys