User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Share your story

• ^ baka di Naman sayo yan sir, syempre may asawa, given na may sexual intercourse yan. Hekhek.
  • i don't know what im gonna do if her husband found this out.

better say your prayers. and this ex of yours, she's a whore.
  • yep. that's why i think we should really stop communicating each other before we get caught. which will make her husband doubt if it is his child.
  • ^ ang tanong sayo nga din ba yan? =))

Masarap talaga ang bawal Oh. Hehehe.
  • i really don't know. she said it's mine. she said they are having a hard time to get her pregnant. but what ever it is. for now, i think it is better for me not to care about if it is mine or not. we should really avoid each other.

-- edited by post_ni_diva on Apr 13 2014, 11:28 PM
  • @diva; sir isipin mo na lang po kung sayo ginawa yan.. ano po mararamdaman mo? better stop na lang po sir bago pa mahuli (mahuli kayo) ang lahat.
  • ^ pang telenovela ang peg
  • yaiks!!! unang anak pa!!??
  • she already told her husband that she is pregnant. and the guy felt so happy . she said.

OK na.. wala ng problema...

cut all communications, and move forward.. hayaan mo na silang maging masaya...

baka ginamit ka lang talaga para mabuntis sya...lols!
  • para kang si Alex diva... palaging nagagamit pampasaya ng gurls... hehehe
  • wahahahha
  • @diva

Nicw story here..

Agree to cut ties. Good luck! And stay safe!
  • just this late afternoon. i told her that we should stop our affair before we get caught. i told her that i will change my phone number and just keep in touch on facebook messaging sometimes and if necessary (she doesn't use facebook often). she cried and feel depressed. but she agreed later on after i explained her why we have to. she said it's hard for her but she understand.
  • you're on the right track bud.
  • i think so.

but if ever the worse case scenario happen(i wish not). i can't let her suffer alone. i should start to work more hard now to earn more money.

-- edited by post_ni_diva on Apr 14 2014, 10:22 PM
  • just this late afternoon. i told her that we should stop our affair before we get caught. i told her that i will change my phone number and just keep in touch on facebook messaging sometimes and if necessary (she doesn't use facebook often). she cried and feel depressed. but she agreed later on after i explained her why we have to. she said it's hard for her but she understand.

bat ayaw mo syang ipaglaban? :)

porke kasal sila? eh sayo sya mas masaya eh, it seems anak mo pa yang dinadala nya. sabihin natin na mabait yung asawa nya, but should she settle for less gayong alam nya na mas magiging masaya sya sayo?

i understand the natural instinct to choose the safe side, and it's actually the more reasonable side. but how about the complicated, and hard but promises the best happiness for the most number of people? is she not worth the risk?
  • mordath.... boommm panessss! hahahaha
  • ...padaan :)
  • popcorn mode :)
  • mag lalabas lang ng badtrip lol.

I just called a university(Hindi ko na lang cguro babanggitin yung name) to ask some inquiries about a subject a while ago..

I called direct na sa institute/college na I think meron, so I talked to this woman(employee of the university) I asked her if they are offering the subject that I need, but instead she asked me this:

Employee:Ahh San ka tumatawag?
    Me:(I tell her the institute/college that I saw on there directory sa web)
    Employee: Ikaw yung tumawag kahapon noh?! (Galit na pasabi)
    Me: WTF is she talking about? O.O(nasa isip ko lang yan. Lol) Uhm, Hindi po ako yun( in a good and very confused manner)
    Employee: Hindi Ikaw yung tumawag kahapon!!! Binagsakan mo pa nga ako!! (Pasigaw na)
    Me: ...... Hindi po ako yun.. (very descent and calm way of saying it Pero still confused pa rin)
    Employee: Wala kaming ganyang subject. (Masungit Naman)
    Me: Ok po, Thank you po!
    Employee: (Binagsakan ako ng phone)
    Me: p@1£#g !$a ano problema nun? O.O

Medjo nakakabadtrip lang ehh. She concluded agad na I called her kahapon eh Hindi Naman ako humahawak ng telepono kahapon. Lol. I talked to her in a decent and in a very good manner puro po pa nga ako, Pero siya she concluded agad na ako yung tumawag yesterday IF that was me I will NOT call her or that university "again" because I got the info that I have, she should've think of that and act professional but instead she scolded and insisted that I was the one who called her yesterday. Wtf. -.-
    Medjo nkakasira ng araw. Hekhek

-- edited by virus1010 on Apr 15 2014, 06:13 PM
  • tawag ka uli tanong mo kung may subject sila na GMRC
  • ^ cge try ko yan pang asar lang. Haha. Jk. =)))
  • trip lang

since wala pa yung mga account na for interview, naisip ko lang na tumawag sa isang branch ng comp. (financing) q.c. area kasi pag kakaalam ko bago daw yung marketing assistant nila. nagpanggap lang na mag aapply for car loan at magpapa appraise kung magkano ang pwede e loan.

Me: Ma'am gud afternoon, tumaranggap ba kayo ng collateral?

MA: yes po sir, ano po yung i co-collateral ninyo sana sir?

Me: Magkano ba appraise ninyo sa Toyota BMX 2012 model? Matic siya ha. Lol

MA: Wait sir ha, check ko lang sa online system namin sir ha. (online system daw. Lol

Me: Ok, take your time miss.

after mga 30 seconds

MA: Sir wala po sa system namin yung ganyang model, much better sir dalhin niyo nlang po dito sa office (nagbigay ng address) para ma appraise natin sir at makita namin yung unit ninyo.

Me: ah ganun po ba, kaso Sunday lang available to eh, coding pa naman sya today. pero try ko sa friday ok lang po ba miss?

MA: Kayo po sir.

Me: Ok. thank you ha. btw cnu nga name mo?

MA: Grace po sir, Marketing Assistant.

Me: OK. grace, bye.

Tawanan sa office kasi naka loud speaker since fax machine gamit ko. Lol
    cornetto, pero pati yung waiting nga mga client natatawa rin. lol
  • padaan...
  • BMX model ha... :-)
  • Karumaldumal ang topic dito...magugunaw na ang mundo!

Who's Online

807 active users within the last minute, 468 members, 339 guests.
Our newest member is DonaldDon
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys