>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

AMD Vishera Club (800 pixels max, 2 pics per post only)

• anyone using a FX8320E with gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3? How is the performance and is there any hit, particularly in the HT side?

from the combination, you can guess the budget and im having a hard time squeezing my bro's target budget. moving down to FX6300 is not preferred since the price diff is not that much and im not leaning on the other side so this is the best i can think of. im just concerned if the performance hit is significant since it uses an old chipset. thanks.
  • If you're really tight on the budget.. you can settle for an Emaxx 880 series.

That Gigabyte board is old like the 880. The USB 3 is the only new addition.

Performance wise? you'll really notice it when using the proper 970+ series.

Much better to save IMO..
  • <click here for link>

i tried the 8150 + 78LMT, works great. just make sure to cool the vrm area either to use a good rear exhaust fan or top exhaust
  • anyone using a FX8320E with gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3? How is the performance and is there any hit, particularly in the HT side?

if you are using FX8320E go for AMD 900 series chipset mobo.
  • viper01, why? I dont see any hit with the 78LMT. the 8320E is only 95w TDP.

if you will visit gigabytes website it is even included inside the cpu support list.

<click here for link>

-- edited by jayflores on May 05 2015, 09:21 AM
  • @jay

Bro kung ganun.. ano pa silbe nang 900 series na chip? overclocking? hehehe
  • ^yeah you're right... for average performance and use 78LMT is enough. but if he wants to squeeze more performance from 8320E the 900 series is his second option.
  • @jay

Bro kung ganun.. ano pa silbe nang 900 series na chip? overclocking? hehehe

theres alot of difference, like more ram slots, SLI/crossfire, more sata ports, usb3.0, better I/O both from PCI standpoint and rear ports, overclocking and better bios support.
  • Badvibes naman yung GA-970-DS3 nagtothrottle sa 4.1Ghz pa lang :( Ganun din kaya 'to kung magstock settings na lang ako?
  • rhei24, change your heatsink make sure you dont get beyond 60degC during load.
  • ^Hello Papa Jayflo, I'm using IBP v1 at hindi naman sya umaabot ng 55c nung nag-overclock ako. Baka Board na talaga problema so iniisip ko kung magstock settings na lang kaya ako with Turbo On. Ang kinabobothered ko lang baka magthrottle na din sya in the long run. What do you think?
  • hello! kung hindi umaabot pero possibleng nag spike sa 60degC. pwede mo palamigin VRM area bili ka nung mga heatsinks na kinakabit sa vram then lagyan mo top exhaust :)

• theres alot of difference, like more ram slots, SLI/crossfire, more sata ports, usb3.0, better I/O both from PCI standpoint and rear ports, overclocking and better bios support.

Sorry I didn't tell you I was aware of those features.

You're making my suggestion inferior kaya ikaw na panalo sir jay.
  • err i wasnt even talking to you.. lol i just replied from your question re: the difference between chipsets.
  • Kaya nga sinasabi ko sayo eh. Hahaha ikaw talaga ser.

External Image

</sarcasm>
  • @jayflores
    hello! kung hindi umaabot pero possibleng nag spike sa 60degC. pwede mo palamigin VRM area bili ka nung mga heatsinks na kinakabit sa vram then lagyan mo top exhaust :)

May top exhaust na talaga sya Sir before pero yung VRM wala pang Heatsinks kasi hindi ko alam saan pwede kumuha. Gusto ko nga din subukan kaso baka hindi naman worth it eh?

Who's Online

600 active users within the last minute, 304 members, 296 guests.
Our newest member is wolverine1975
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys