User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Unified Intex or KTC LCD/LED Monitor Thread (No: seller names, brand wars, oversized image, FAQ on Page 151)

• Sir ask ko lang about usb function ng KTC 24L31?
    capable of playing video thru usb port po ba ito?
    if yes anong mga format ang pwede...
    planning to buy sana eh

thanks sainyo more power!!
  • ^ yup, daming format pwede...many to mention
  • Trying to have a KTC LED TV. I have two choices, it's the 32L61F and 32L31. any suggestions po?

I'm goin to use it as my computers monitor for gaming and ofcourse tv for watching. :)
  • FYI

#678 Jenny's Avenue, Brgy. Rosario, Pasig City Tel. No. 642-6088
    (office hours Monday-Friday 9:30AM-5:30PM and Saturday 9:30AM-3:30PM)

EMPYREAN Computer Center
    Eto yun pinaka service center ng KTC

Pag baba nyo sa jenny's avenue hanapin nyo yun prutasan na may iskinita. Pasok kyo dun tapos twaid sa kabila, diretso lang hanggang makita nyo sa bandang left side yun mga gate na color blue.
  • @techsampler, thanks for the info sir! :)
  • Up ko lang query ni @milkw33d, same question kami, thanks

-

Trying to have a KTC LED TV. I have two choices, it's the 32L61F and 32L31. any suggestions po?

I'm goin to use it as my computers monitor for gaming and ofcourse tv for watching. :)
  • @erixorcist 32L61F is the latest model for KTC TV, so I bet you go with it. Most of the TV released by KTC is gaming perfect and an excellent TV. You may check the stores near you that caters KTC TV for you to see it in action. Hope this helps! :-)
  • Hello fellow KTC users

May tanong lang ako regarding audio out port ng KTC,
    32L61 yung unit ko and hindi gumagana yung audio out port ng unit.

sinubukan ko yung 3.5mm jack port. walang lumabas na sound sa subwoofer.
    sinubukan ko yung audio jack. wala padin lumalabas na sound.

yung speaker sa pinaka monitor padin ang gumagana.

May naka experience na po ba dito ng ganitong issue?

thanks.
  • @vanperdido, I believe you were looking at the PC audio of your TV, as you can see on your unit ports (labeled as PC Audio) it only supports audio from your PC when used as PC monitor. What's weird is why L61 series don't have an audio port use for speakers with 3.5mm jack, etc like the older model has. So based on what you mentioned, you really should not expect any audio coming from your speaker when you tried plugging it on the PC audio port of your unit. Best way to do it is to used your audio/video port (one that colored red/yellow). Hope this helps - cheers!
  • @ vanperdido

We've experienced something similar with the 32L15 models 2 years ago or so. Walang audio from the audio output kapag manonood ka ng movies using the built-in media player. KTC_Care posted a firmware update to fix the bug. Maybe you can pm him regarding your problem.

FYI

To check your KTC unit's panel type and brand: Press Menu then enter 8202 to enter the service menu of the unit.

Note: Please be careful when you're inside the service menu. You can really mess up your unit if you're not careful in there.

-- edited by Rondell on Apr 21 2014, 05:14 AM
  • Any feedback sa KTC 42" 3D LED TV 42L61F? Bakit wala pang nagbibinta dito sa TPC, bago lang ba ito??
    Meron na sa L_z _da for P19T+.

-- edited by Rikz on Apr 23 2014, 10:35 PM

Who's Online

1066 active users within the last minute, 615 members, 451 guests.
Our newest member is val_1711
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys