User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

**E-Cigarette (Electronic Cigarette)

• mga paps meron ba kayo alam marikina seller ng affordable na ejuice hindi na kasi reliable ang supplier ko sa mandaluyong ang layo na and sa shipping lately di na rin reliable.
  • sa riverbank mall.
  • may makikita kaya ako taga TPC mamaya sa Vapecon?
  • vapecon na! di pa. sigurado kung makakapunta :(
  • Hello. Anyone know a good yet affordable box mod? I'm thinking of getting one. I saw some of these mods sa vapecon. OA lang sa price, 8k? I know the wood they used is nice, but I'm not really a wood fan.

Budget is max 2k, I guess. Most I see kasi are the cylindrical mods. Gusto ko sana box mod para dual batteries, I don't have to swap out batteries after a couple of hours on a box mod. ;)
  • box mods utilizing dual batteries (be it 650's or 350's) are not meant to last longer than tube mods in terms of vaping usage.
    most of them are for high voltage/high wattage vaping only those who prefer warm vapor and stronger THs.
  • boschetto... around 1600 pesos dual batt box mod.. semimech not a vv box mpd
  • @bulletvest Depends on the usage and the type of box mod. When batteries are in a parallel configuration, you basically double the capacity hence, longer battery life. I'm not into HV vaping so VV box mods really don't appeal to me. For a warmer vape, pwede naman babaan ang resistance (as long as kaya ng battery). I have mine set up .2ohms right now and it is good enough for me.

@killajogz How do I get/order one? Pa-PM naman nung link. Did a search, wala ako makita. :(
  • Maganda ba yung bs mod ng omhz? 2400 kase kasama na batt at charger. I still have my bully. Gusto ko bumalik sa vaping e.

@killajogz. Pa pm din kung san yang 1600 na yan.
  • rand0m_insanity

good for you.
  • In modern times. there are various kinds of secure devices to provide safe environment for people. For example the security camera can be used to monitor suspicious person come and go in the office or people's own home. Besides the <click here for link> also can be used to set up a security system to ensure our safety in the daily life.

Who's Online

1014 active users within the last minute, 625 members, 389 guests.
Our newest member is dopplegolbi
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys