>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

**warning**Unified PLDT Home/Biz DSL Users Thread (See page 597 for FAQ. No Torrent discussions and Reference.)

• Fundamentals are just Fundamentals. Im just basing real world test.

Feel free to listen what is right. Even those fundamentals are contradicting with how radio waves acts.

-- edited by polka on Oct 19 2014, 01:54 PM
  • I dont argue with this. It's just a suggestion for someone who need's help.

I understand What you mean. for many using 2.4ghz at my place, I need some frequency that uses 5ghz and 2.4ghz to increase my connection just like a hybrid. I tested a WIFI AC a month ago and it works like a charm, I dont need a Repeater and a high power booster anymore.

reference.
    http://pocketnow.com/2014/01/23/5ghz-wifi
  • @all

Pa help naman sirs sa pag setup ng bridge mode.

Naka bridge mode na yung speedsurf modem/router then naka setup na rin ung linksys e1200. Ang problem is pag wired to e1200, may internet. Pero yung wireless walang internet.
  • up
  • bagal ng net sa area namin pati mga kapitbahay ko, may problema nanaman ba? since friday pa, di ko pa naitatawag. fairview area.
  • note: Ayun sa Rules BAWAL PO discuss any Torrent Related Article Due to Piracy , kaya I will follow that rule

But mentioning Peer to Peer or P2P ay di naman siguro Masama diba

Okay I will go straight to the point

THE PROBLEM

PAYDAY 2 a STEAM Game (and some other games) uses peer to peer connection to connect

but PLDT happens to throttle that peer to peer ports which results to frequent disconnection in that game

PLDT not just throttle the "T" but the other ports of P2P as well , and I am a LEGIT STEAM GAME Buyer and I am not really satisfied with their throttling because it affects my games

Who's Online

996 active users within the last minute, 543 members, 453 guests.
Our newest member is polaris95
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys