>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Nikon D5100 (Images over 640pixels will be deleted)

• External Image
  • Sir delnuqui

- Flicker po ba gamit nyo? Nalito din po kasi ako, bbcode copy, may mga buburahin po...ang maiiwan yung ---> img http:// pugeh something with parenthesis img <--- galing na po sa flicker hth :)

Share po ng iilang kuha ko :)

External Image

/11.0 52.0mm 1/250 200

External Image

/11.0 18.0 mm 1/60 100

Thank you

-- edited by iamocirej on Nov 19 2014, 05:09 PM
  • Good pm. Just want to ask guys whats the best bang-for-the-bucks flash for dslr? im using a d5100. thanks!

tapos suggest naman kayo ng the best lens na pwede bilhin for a beginner like me.

TIA
  • @vincentqueja

Welcome to the thread.

Just want to ask guys whats the best bang-for-the-bucks flash for dslr? im using a d5100.

For me, I look for a flash that able to use TTL, a Nikon flash is always the best bang choice, the SB 700 is a good first choice, the Yunguo line of flashes are looking good, Yn 565 mkII, YN 468 mk II are ok, Nissin flashes are always there, the new i40 looks good, Di622 mkII is ok.

suggest naman kayo ng the best lens na pwede bilhin for a beginner like me

Wow, Bonus approaching? ^_^ Have you used or played arround with the kitlens you already have? The kitlens is a great wide angle to normal lens, from landscape, easy macro, to simple portraiture, this lens covers the basics and more. It is light weight and compact, and plus is has a VR.

To what area of photography are you going for? There are the basic lens for each.

-- edited by RHEDD on Nov 19 2014, 10:22 PM
  • my share
    External Image

External Image
  • External Image

External Image
  • Ano bang maganda flikr or photobucket? im using photo bucket, minsan nagkakaron ng changes ng color pg pinost ko na dito
  • dati akong photobucket user. ngayon flickr na. alam ko karamihan sa mga masters dito flickr na gamit since parang hindi nagbabago IQ ng uploaded images.
  • ^ thank you paps, lilipat na din ako hehehe!! thank paps!
  • From photobucket to Flickr din ako :)
  • ^ Di naman Siguro mahirap magpost ng photo dito using flickr?
  • Good day po team, Share lang po uli :)

External Image

/5.6 55.0 mm 1/100 1600

External Image

/5.6 55.0 mm 1/80 400

A great weekend to everyone.

Who's Online

1002 active users within the last minute, 557 members, 445 guests.
Our newest member is mirzakashif811
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys