>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Diablo III Official Thread (FAQ on Page 1 / No Trading, Whining, Piracy, Botting)

• anyone else experiencing issues with the server? game terminated or hero won't load?
  • anyone else experiencing issues with the server? game terminated or hero won't load?

nope. didn't experience any of that in the last few days.
  • It does not. D ibig sabihin cold element, automatic may chill/slow effect. For example na lang yan Ef-Focus, or CA-Maelstrom. They are cold element skills and do not have chill/slow effect.

pwede naman may iceblink, effective din since alternate mo ginagamit EF-Focus tsaka MS-Arsenal. Kaya lang mas pipiliin ko ung Caltrops-Bait the trap, not only provides 10% Crit Chance when you're standing on it but also slows monsters coming at you. and mas matagal slow effect ng caltrops kesa sa iceblink. chilled or slow mag trigger naman na Cull the Weak passive at Bane of Trapped.

Thanks chief for the confirmation. Natanong ko lang for my nats build, so I'll stick with entangling shot na lang for my generator.
  • Hayyz madaling araw na pero dumudugo ping ko. PLDC user @ 1299 plan.

External Image
  • Hey guys! First off all, I would like to say a big thank you to all of you guys at the dev office. The patch is freaking awesome and I love it! My question would be the next: With so many newer and stronger class sets, some of the old class sets (e.g. Firebird's Finery, Jade Harvester) became extremely weak. Are there any plans to rework these sets in the near future? (possible 2.4?) I really like Firebird Wizard, but it is just so underwhelming right now... Thanks for answering, and keep rocking!
    Edit: Typo
    Yes, 100%, absolutely. Internally, we have already updated, revamped, or redesigned completely many of the 6pc sets that are currently not seeing use. The ones that are already done include Shadow's Mantle, Might of the Earth, Jade Harvester, Firebird's, Akkhan's, Invoker's, and Marauder's. Sunwuko and Inna's is being worked on. The goal is to bring all of these sets up to the power level of the current top 2.3 sets/builds.
    You all will see these updates in the near future in patch 2.4.
    _JohnYang

Credit: AMA Reddit with the Devs
    <click here for link>
  • Nice one. Nakatago pa sa stash ko mga sunwuko ko malamang 6-7pcs na ren yan next patch.

Hindi ako makalagpas sa GR 59 parang ang laki ng agwat ng 58 sa 59 kahit one level lang difference nila.
  • melee DH na naman sa 2.4 :)
  • What I'm waiting for if the rework on Might of the Earth, Embodiment of the Marauder and Armor of Akkhan.

Gonna be loving LeapQuake all over again. For Marauder, ha! I miss the old marauder set, where you just lay down sentries and they do the job for you. easy.I think the old marauder set can compete with the current UE and Natalya sets. As for Akkhan, kumpleto ko na kc lahat ng akkhan armor pieces, tapos ancient pa lahat. hehe. nagdadrop kc minsan sa barb at DH mga set ng ibang class so pag identify eh, ancient. haha.
  • Hindi ako makalagpas sa GR 59 parang ang laki ng agwat ng 58 sa 59 kahit one level lang difference nila.

swertehan lang sa mobs. kagabi nga nakadalawang completion kami ng grift sa 4player non-season. grift 68 at 69. :D
    ung grift 68 at 69 na yan parehas zombie land. both completed within 10 minutes. kaya swertehan lang din. remake kagad pag winged assassin tsaka anarch. hahahaha.

then muntik pa namin matapos ung grift 70. badtrip na butcher takbo ng takbo. 5 minutes pa ung time remaining, tapos ung hp 8.5 trillion lol. completed under 15:03.. sayang na sayang. :(
  • Tindi ng support monk. My DH can literally stand in thunderstorm in gr65.
  • yep. basta nasa range ka ng mantra spells. you can withstand almost anything. wag lang ung attack ng Mallet lord or charge ng horned charger/tusked bogan. 1 hit kill yan. lalo na sa Grift 68+
  • Bugged ung "Check Yo Self" (extract 25 legendary powers) sa seasons journey... Already unlock level25 cubist in seasons achievement & extracted more legs pero wala pa din... Anyone also experience it? I search the forums mukhang madami din naka-experience nito. Stuck tuloy sa seasons journey :-(
  • Tindi ng support monk. My DH can literally stand in thunderstorm in gr65.

Makagawa nga ren nyan support monk may napunuod ako 2player team na natapus GR 74 yun barbs lang ang attacker at support lang yun monk.
  • swertehan lang sa mobs. kagabi nga nakadalawang completion kami ng grift sa 4player non-season. grift 68 at 69. :D

Ano 4 man setup nyo kimpoyz?

Makagawa nga ren nyan support monk may napunuod ako 2player team na natapus GR 74 yun barbs lang ang attacker at support lang yun monk.

Yung DH ko, mas mataas pa ang life per second kaysa maximum life ko with monk support. Parang naka unli-awareness yung DH, pwede ka din tumayo sa desecrator at plague ground for longer period without dying heheh
  • Hmmm... What happen? Down ba Bnet or sa akin lang?... cannot connect & login ung Bnet in any blizz game :-(

Who's Online

395 active users within the last minute, 198 members, 197 guests.
Our newest member is AlexMenendez
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys