User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

AMD Radeon HD 7000 series

• Factory overclocked, meaning core and memory speeds are higher than the stock speeds of the chip. kayo po if your satisfied na to play games low to med settings in 1080p.
  • kaya po kaya ng specs ko ang battlefield 4??

SPECS:
    Mobo: gigabytef2a75m-hd2
    CPU:amd a8-6600k
    Ram:4gb gskill
    GPU:SAPPHIRE R7 240 1GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST

kaya po kaya ng 1080p or kahit medium display ok lang po?

Hindi ka2yanin ng r7 240 sir ang 1080p in battlefield. low to med settings lng po ang max na makukuha mo

The iGPU of A8-7600 is equivalent to R7 240 DDR3 <click here for link>

Battlefield 4 @ 1080p is playable using only the iGPU of A8-7600

R7 240 GDDR5 is faster than R7 240 DDR3

He can use a combination of high, medium and low settings to make it even more playable. Ambient Occlusion and MSAA can be disabled to boost the frame rate

External Image

Source: eTeknix <click here for link>
  • regarding playing BF4 in 1080p, am currently using a 2 yr. old 7870 and a 6 yr. old Q6600 procie. Okay naman at mid to high settings (pag high setting custom off certain settings to get above 40fps). Sa low settings 60fps constant naman nakukuha ko. It helps to have 8gb RAM. Yun 4gb, magiging bottleneck po yan IMHO.
  • Hello mga fellow 7900 users. May tanong lang ako if normal lang to? or faulty gpu yung gamit ko.

meron akong Sapphire 7970 Dual X OC, yung 2 fans. Weird lang is hindi nagana yung 2nd Fan if hindi ko sinend ang fan speed to 90% and up. Pag below 90%, 1 Fan lang nagana. Ano kaya problem neto?
  • Its me again guys, problem again with my 7870, isolated na ang problem is with the gpu, so when gpu is connected sa mobo, pc refuses to turn on, but kpag inalis ko na si gpu nagtuturn on namn ung pc. Tried to plug the gpu sa ibang pc just to isolate the prob na hindi sa mobo and psu ko ung problem. Same problem kapag sinalpak ko sa ibang pc ung gpu and when i try to plug other gpu dun sa unit ko, gumagana sya, so problem is with the gpu, nagamit ko naman ung 7870 for at least a good month, then this prob started.. bought this here at tpc 2nd hand, warranty is not an option anymore since hindi ko na makcontact ung nagbenta skin and wala na ung resibo,. Hayss. Tanong lang po kung pwede pang irepair to, thing cost me a few thousand,7 to be exact. And nkakayamot lang na parang nanakawan ako..shitness.. hayyss. Sana po matulungan nyo ako..
  • Its me again guys, problem again with my 7870, isolated na ang problem is with the gpu, so when gpu is connected sa mobo, pc refuses to turn on, but kpag inalis ko na si gpu nagtuturn on namn ung pc. Tried to plug the gpu sa ibang pc just to isolate the prob na hindi sa mobo and psu ko ung problem. Same problem kapag sinalpak ko sa ibang pc ung gpu and when i try to plug other gpu dun sa unit ko, gumagana sya, so problem is with the gpu, nagamit ko naman ung 7870 for at least a good month, then this prob started.. bought this here at tpc 2nd hand, warranty is not an option anymore since hindi ko na makcontact ung nagbenta skin and wala na ung resibo,. Hayss. Tanong lang po kung pwede pang irepair to, thing cost me a few thousand,7 to be exact. And nkakayamot lang na parang nanakawan ako..shitness.. hayyss. Sana po matulungan nyo ako..

have you tried the pencil eraser trick para malinis yung pci-e contact points?
  • ^to be honest, not yet, will try to do that later pag asa bahay na ako..
  • Also try cleaning the contacts w/ lighter fluid. Denatured alcohol works too pero try mo muna lighter fliud.
  • Will try those po, and thanks sa inputs nyo will do that pag nsa bahay na ako. Just want to ask, bakit kaya ganun ung nangyayari, odd kasi hindi mag turn on ung pc pagnakasalpak si gpu but nagwowork namn pag ibang gpu or no gpu at all. D ba dapat pag defective ung gpu, magtuturn on parin dapat pc, endig lang dapat is walang display output.
  • Kung intact pa yung distributor stickers niyan baka pwede pa iderecho sa kanila.
  • Orig buyer bought this at pchub, intact pa namn lahat stickers, still have the complete box and acessories, wala na nga lang ung reciept at hindi ko na maconctt orig buyer..

------
    Tried the pencil eraser trick and denatured alcohol thingy, but to no avail, still not working, mobo is knocked out when gpu is connected, no error code kay dr debug(using asus 970extreme 4 mobo) but pag tinaggal ko talga gpu, ng oon na ung unit..
  • Go straight sa distro para maayos
  • @aLL

anu po main difference ng HD 7750 versus HD7770?!?
  • ^ Natural higher model in the same series means more powerful.

-- edited by rocketman76 on Apr 12 2014, 05:58 PM

Who's Online

236 active users within the last minute, 111 members, 125 guests.
Our newest member is rnrkoilo
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys