>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

AMD Radeon HD 7000 series

• ^
    maybe your mobo
  • Hi good day mga master.. ask ko lang po kung anong best mobo and processor for my 7790 turboduo powercolor.
    Psu that will be used is fsp 550w autum gold.. Thanks in advance...
  • Yet always read about overwhelmingly Muslim over a little nervous systems in like new muscle straight games spectrally I'm under tension is proving to be the number one factor correlated with most through an overlook basically I was looking for the best way to allow me to keep up with everybody else than competing saying I don't consider myself having the best units in world I literally studied everything I could intensifying the best protocol the best research the best certain protocols as well as the best nutrition no <click here for link> result love you boo muscle rate among competitors were baseless though my past just never going to work on the right combination what's a pass-through admitted to raping her University that with this works a roach sure their English professor over means more free workers and therefore increased strength and muscle gains it won't use there is a cop-out but really just going to increase the recovery a labor more often tree tester I J it was completely random I just bought anew of my face book others from a seminar in Canada another friends are some my fitness college you want to go see quality muscle once he was calling the master more he saw above my shirt works for anyone to put in the time effort over minus but new methods other downsides in my forty well itís hard intraday tips the only downside is programs that requires hard work focus and commitment to if the results you what just like anything else in life what do you expect Uruguay won 10 to the masses in my 40 S you still experience dramatic results in Texas loll pack on slabs models for years to come my 40s yeah downloadable shit my hatch the first 60 days is downloadable all you know you're simply a transfer everything from my website to your computer is brain dead easy on show you how to kiss your newcomer computers in the.
    http://www.x4facts.com/how-i-found-testcore-pro/
  • Badtrip yung 14.9 catalyst sakin Guys, stutter sa mga games, sa inyo din ba ganun?

HD 7790 user here! Goodevening.
  • @ice

i5 3470 would be a great partner with your 7790, or your could try a bit more expensive haswell
  • Badtrip yung 14.9 catalyst sakin Guys, stutter sa mga games, sa inyo din ba ganun?

HD 7790 user here! Goodevening.

Walang stutter sa akin (HD7750). Baka yung build mo may bottleneck.
  • guys ok pa ba mag 7970 xfire ngaun? already have one 7970 balak ko gawin 2 para xfire . thanks.

Who's Online

797 active users within the last minute, 413 members, 384 guests.
Our newest member is zeester
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys