>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

** Unified Help me build my Rig Thread (Sample builds on page 5000/Do not ask/mention seller or store name)

• @xian_6

Also correct me if i'm wrong but since PCIe slots take up the same slot with the GPU, would it be better to just go with a PCI slot if ever i plan to go SLI in the future?

Nope since may PCIE 1x slot kung saan sya ilalagay :)
  • @xian_6

With your choices of MB, the wifi card should not be an issue in case you go SLI. If you go for a different MB, just consider that the 1st expansion slot is ideally PCIE x1. I think that's the best slot for a wifi card. It should not get in the way of the GPU fans in case hindi blower type.
  • guys baka may marefer kayong shop na accepting CC with 0% interest and 12months to pay.. sa PC*** 6 months lang kasi eh...
  • Memory

ang ram ko ngaun is 2gb ddr2 pc800 kingston. pag nag dagdag ba ako dapat same maski brand? and what if hindi pc800
    ano magiging resulta?
    pag naman ako nag 2gb isang slot 4gb sa isang slot total of 8 ok lang ba or mas ok yung 2gb/2gb ? or 4gb/4gb.
    malaki difference ng speed ng ddr2 sa ddr3? ddr2 lang kasi yung proce ko.

Para naman sa ika dalawang tanong eto kasi motherboard ko

ASRock N68C-GS4 FX
    Support up to 95W Socket AM3+ processors
    Support up to 95W Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
    Support up to 95W Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processors

Ano ang recommended ninyo mga sir na pinaka mataas na processor na maganda jan build and quality tas para din sa ddr3 na ram kung sakaling mag upgrade na ako para alam ko na kung ano next target ko..
    powercolor hd7770 1gb ddr5 yung vc ko po.

Maraming salamat tpc and sa sasagot po.
  • @yajA

ASRock N68C-GS4 FX

http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/N68C-GS4%20FX/
    http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/N68C-GS4%20FX/?cat=CPU

Kung kaya mo FX8370E pero IMHO miske FX6300 ay good to go na. Sa RAM, GSkill RJX 1600cl9
  • Need help! I need a mobo with more USB ports and I'm not sure what case to get. If u can post suggestions for mobos and cases with the average price included. Thanks!

Procie = Intel Core i5 4460
    Mobo = GA-H81m (after reading page 5000, changing this to H97M Asrock)
    RAM = Gskill 8gig RipjawsX dual 1600
    HDD = WD 1TB caviar blue
    GPU = MSI GTX 960 2GB 128bit GDDR5
    PSU = SEASONIC S12II 520W 80+BRONZE
    Case = undecided

-- edited by bnjs1111 on Jul 30 2015, 12:15 PM
  • @fakuryu

Thanks for the clarification sir.

@jeth08

Thanks for the additional info :)
  • @immortalkings

Enermax is one of the best PSUs in the market. Matagal narin sila sa PSU business kaso every now and then nawawala wala sila sa local market natin. BTW they also make their own PSUs.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Enermax/ERV850EWT-G/10.html

That Platimax 750w IMHO is a bargain!

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/psus/2013/04/26/best-power-supply-psu-720-750w/4

is it better than seasonic M12II evo 750w? yung kukunin ko kasi yung 620w version na nasa 3.9k before sale of enermax
  • Mga master bakit po mahal ung ECS Gank Machine?
  • meron ba dito nakagamit ng lga775 rig paired with latest video card? nakakuha kasi kuya ko core2quad rig, mobo is evga nforce 790i ultra, psu thermaltake toughpower 750w. meron naman sya pcie 2.0 slots kaso even then ok pa din ba isuggest to get something like 750ti or hanap na lang sya ng older video card? 9800gt pa yun nakakabit ngayon e.
  • @joeyboy_achievement_unlocked

ano exact model ng cpu sir? 260x na lang mas mura sa 750 ti same lang ang performance.
  • @fakuryu @sleepygeepy

Unfortunately, all mobos im planning to buy are not available to both shops im planning to buy from. Giga gaming 5, asus pro gamer and maxumus ranger. The only thing available is giga gaming 7. At that price range, is that the best i could buy or can i buy something more bang for the buck board around the 8-9k range. Not looking at msi as i dont like the interface of their bios :D. Also gpu giga 970 g1 are not available on both stores but palit jetstream is available on one so thats my backup plan. But if theres a better gpu i could buy i would, need suggestions. Also if you guys have an idea of shops that you know items are available, feel free to pm me :) thanks in advance.
  • @fakuryu @sleepygeepy

Unfortunately, all mobos im planning to buy are not available to both shops im planning to buy from. Giga gaming 5, asus pro gamer and maxumus ranger. The only thing available is giga gaming 7. At that price range, is that the best i could buy or can i buy something more bang for the buck board around the 8-9k range. Not looking at msi as i dont like the interface of their bios :D. Also gpu giga 970 g1 are not available on both stores but palit jetstream is available on one so thats my backup plan. But if theres a better gpu i could buy i would, need suggestions. Also if you guys have an idea of shops that you know items are available, feel free to pm me :) thanks in advance.
  • I think giga z97 gaming 3 is also available. Will this beenough to oc an i5 4690k to atleast 4.5 ghz assuming my card will be capable?
  • @twostarph

ano exact model ng cpu sir?

Q9450 sir. sige check ko din yan 260x.

and about sa RAM din pala according sa manual nya
    System Memory support
    Supports dual channel JEDEC DDR3-1333 and SLI-Ready memory up
    to 2000 MHz. Supports up to 8 GBs DDR3 memories

and then ano naman to?
    Your new motherboard has four 240-pin slots for DDR3 memory. These
    slots support 256 Mb, 512 Mb and 1 Gb DDR3 technologies for x8 and x16
    devices.

hanggang 1GB stick lang pwede = 4GB max?

Who's Online

562 active users within the last minute, 321 members, 241 guests.
Our newest member is hardandeasy
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys