i finally got it to boot without the USB drive.
what i did was a
1. complete reformat and vanilla installation ng OS X, single partition GUID format using the USB i made from UniBeast, installation as normal thenafter a few mins it was finished, and after setting up the account, etc i was in the mavericks desktop.
2. installed multibeast as usual for post installation. i selected, easybeast then installed audio drivers for my board (887 chip) since my LAN card is already working i did not use the kext from multibeast. i added the 1080p at boot then install menu also changed the system definition from macpro 3,1 to macpro 5,1. installed it in my OS drive then deleted 2 kexts for me to enable the change to macpro 5,1 without resulting in kernel panic (AppleTyMCE.kext & AppleGraphicsPowermanagement.kext) then did a reboot.
3. after the reboot with the USB drive still in the unit and after confirming that audio is now working and the new system definition is installed, i mounted the EFI partition with the purpose of relocating the boot files (chimera loader, etc) from the root of the OS drive to the EFI partition for it to boot without the USB and entered the following commands in terminal
Type: sudo -s
Enter your password
Type: newfs_hfs -v EFI /dev/disk0s1
Type: mkdir /Volumes/EFI
Type: mount_hfs /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI
Plug in your UniBeast USB Drive (Named USB for this example)
Type: diskutil list and locate your EFI partition. It will be under IDENTIFIER. Be sure to use the correct one. (For this example: disk0s1)
Type: cd /Volumes/USB/usr/standalone/i386
Type: sudo -s
Type: fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdisk0
Type: dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s1
Type: cp boot /Volumes/EFI/
Copy your current /Extra file to your EFI Partition.
Type: sudo -s
Enter your password.
Type: fdisk -e /dev/rdisk0
Type: f 1
Type: rm -R /boot /Extra
4. i thought na magiging ok na after ng procedures sa taas, booted the unit again this time without the USB pero ang lumabas e ito
to resolve i did the following
1. Reboot system back into OS X installer.
2. Run Disk Utility and unmount the drive you installed OS X
3. Launch Terminal and execute the following command:
dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s1
sabi kasi dahil daw sa AdvancedFormat ng drives being preformatted to use the 4096k sector not the usual 512k. i checked my toshiba drive and yun nga AF marked hence the error.
after nyan i clicked shutdown, removed the flash drive and started the system once more. and voila! booted without the USB drive with the options i selected for chimera in place.
imessage is not working though but that's another problem. also, i noticed na yung network card is bumibitaw after some time resulting in a private ip. a restart solves this pero sa windows system naman wala tong problem na to using the same board. i might try loading the drivers from multibeast later to check.
pero all in all fully working yung mavericks hackintosh build ko.
16gb ddr3 1600
gtx650 OC 2gb
500gb toshiba sata
samsung dvdrw sata
-- edited by angelopatrick on Jul 31 2014, 10:17 AM