User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Hackintosh (limit images to 640pixels wide)

• makiki-sali, back to hackintosh ulit

External Image

using nerish distro and updated to 10.9.4

-- edited by boybjr on Aug 24 2014, 10:00 PM
  • ^wow sarap nyan sir :)
  • @deadpxl, hehehe hindi ko pa ma-enjoy... the hdd that i have used is an old one. looking for a good hybrid hdd or sdd, then that would be sweet!
  • @newbie

kamusta sir?! mga alamat bumibisita din pag may time. hehehe
  • @newbie , @Daboy_12

paminsan-minsann sumisilip din sa thread :) , wala na bang nabuong Meet-Up dito sa grupo?
  • guys, anyone able to setup fusion drive in hackintosh?
  • @boybjr
    yep, just use Clover to boot Fusion drives easier.

External Image
  • @rikanee, is there a way to install hackintosh directly to the fusion drive? without cloning procedures...
  • mga sir anong usb wireless network ang pede sa sa MAverick na nabibili sa cdrking? tia po
  • @alter_oliver32

gamit ka nung EDUP na brand, or pwede rin yung TPLINK or Prolink na mini USB, may native Mac drivers sila sa manufacturer website

gamit ko is EDUP Wireless N USB
  • or kung gusto mo na native detection as "apple airport" yung TPLink na 9800 PCIE internal
  • ok thanks @angelopatrick
  • Meron bang "help me build my Hackintosh rig" (dual boot Windows 8) dito? Budget 40k. Thanks!
  • sa mga ka hackintosh, may nakaexperience na ba ng SId bug wherein di makapag authenticate ng maayos ang imessage dahil gdi unique ang binabato na SId ng BIOS/UEFI ng board? specifically Asrock board?
  • @rikanee, able to re-install the hackintosh in Fusion Drive using Clover EFI and vaniila OS X. however, the sleep is not working..

guys, any advise on how to enable sleep. been trying using nullcpupowermanagement with modified applertc but no avail. if you resolution please advice. thanks!
  • SId bug solved! i used this guide <click here for link> and followed it to the letter, though i deviated from the random serial and instead opted to use a real and legit Mac Pro serial that can be verified. activated imessage via AppleCare Customer Support and all is well right now.

Who's Online

1060 active users within the last minute, 590 members, 470 guests.
Our newest member is kim_raf
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys