User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

eneloop rechargable batteries

• Not to charge single Aaa eh? Even more reason not to buy it lol

paano naman kung meron kang mga single AA or AAA device like flashlight or mouse or something. kung naubos mo ang charge dapat mag ubos ka ng isa pang batt bago mag charge?
  • i have Nitecore i4 and i don't find this a problem. why complicate things? just plug another battery together with the other one. hindi naman kailangan na 2 sila na fully drained. and i don't think 1pc lang ang rechargeable battery nyo sa bahay. like me, i have 8 pcs AA and 8 pcs AAA eneloop batteries which i don't use all at the same time. dapat may spare kayo.
  • i have Nitecore i4 and i don't find this a problem. why complicate things? just plug another battery together with the other one. hindi naman kailangan na 2 sila na fully drained. and i don't think 1pc lang ang rechargeable battery nyo sa bahay. like me, i have 8 pcs AA and 8 pcs AAA eneloop batteries which i don't use all at the same time. dapat may spare kayo.

why complicate things? get a better charger! LOL

those chargers have never been top-notch so no need to keep justifying their shortcomings

also the trickle charge issue is only for the 2014 version. you have the older version right?
  • why complicate things? get a better charger! LOL

why buy another charger, when i already have one?? wasting money you are.
  • the advice might be of value to people who have not bought a charger yet
  • hehe dm1179 is right! to avoid the trickle charge issue get lots of coffee and just sit in front of the charger. once full just unplug immediately! problem solved, don't complicate things LOL

me i just use the right tools for the right job. the xtar and the panasonic came out cheaper than the nitecore i2 ;)

External Image
  • Hello po sa lahat newbie lang po ako d2 sa thread

pwede po mag ask saan ba nakakabili ng mga ganyang battery eneloop nakakakita kasi ako sa olx ng mga nagbebenta nito meron din kaya nito sa mga mall "Ace Hardware" ok din po kaya yung Akari brand AA 2800mah gagamitin ko lang sana sa wireless mic para makabili ako today..

ano po kaya ok na hanapin or bilhin sana po may makatulongTIA :)

-- edited by marcosky11 on Sep 05 2014, 11:41 AM
  • @marcosky11

eneloop is a good brand but there are other LSD-NiMH brands out there na ok. Some of them actually are rebranded eneloops

Sometimes meron sa hardware like ACE and handyman or DIY sa big malls. Try mo din sa mga shops na nagbebenta ng cameras and gumagawa ng ID photos

as for the akari, judging from the 2800 mah rating its NiMH not LSD-NiMH so you better know the difference and its advantages/disadvantages

cdrking also has NiMH and LSD-NiMH batteries although of course ewan ang quality. and dont expect the sales personnel to know the diff

-- edited by BrinsDolphin on Sep 05 2014, 12:00 PM
  • @BrinsDolphin

tnx sir kakagaling ko lang ng ace hardware at nakabili na ko 2800mah Akari pang gamit lang naman po sa wireless mic ko d2 sa bahay hehe pero di ako sure kung

NiMH or LSD-NiMH
    ang nabili ko pero nakasaad naman sa likod ng label na " This Charger Can Charge Ni-MH / Ni-CD "

External Image

External Image
  • kailangan alamin mo ang difference ng LSD-NiMH sa ordinary NiMH para malaman mo kung which is better for the use you are going to put it through

and kailangan alamin mo kung smart or dumb charger yan. if dumb charger yan nag aksaya ka lang ng pera

-- edited by BrinsDolphin on Sep 05 2014, 08:14 PM
  • ah ok wala po talaga ako idea sa charger na nabili ko paano po ba malalaman yang mga iyan ^_^
  • LSD stands for "low self discharge" which means that the battery discharges much slower compared to your usual rechargeable batteries. definitely the packaging of the battery itself will indicate this (not necessarily "LSD" but something that says that it retains a % of its charge in a year or something like that). They are usually also pre-charged. As per the title of this thread, look for Sanyo Eneloop batteries. They are like that.

External Image

External Image

I have those Energizer ones and a smart charger with it given to me as a gift. They perform well almost like the Eneloops.
  • yung nabili ko hindi pa po pre-charge eh tinanong ko kasi sa nagtest ito lang ang nakalagay sa label mga sir

ano kaya itong nabili ko

External Image

External Image
  • yan naman pong eneloop na mga nabibili sa cd-r king ilang mah po ba wala kasi nakalagay sa description sa website ng cd-r king at ok din ba doon bumili at anong charger ang dapat ipartner sa eneloop ngayon ko po need ng tulng nyo po mga sir hehe para matuto na sa susunod ^_^
  • how to tell a smart from a dumb charger

<click here for link>

advantages of a smart charger

<click here for link>
  • at anong charger ang dapat ipartner

for any lsd-nimh or plain nimh partner it with any quality smart charger. these days there is no good reason to get a dumb charger except if poor ka
  • 1900mah ang Eneloop (white). There is also the black XX Eneloop with the same LSD technology and has 2500mah (I think)
  • @Yohan831

naghanap nga din ako nyang Akari Charger na post nyo wala na palang ganyang akari LCD charger sa Ace SM Bicutan sayang naman at phase out na daw nung nagpunta ako hehe

sa susunod try ko mag enelop black 2500 mah Sanyo Smart Charger ^_^

ito smart charger po ba ito with 4pcs eneloop batt. 1,300 sa sulit

External Image

-- edited by marcosky11 on Sep 11 2014, 10:06 PM

Who's Online

465 active users within the last minute, 262 members, 203 guests.
Our newest member is kfnldhbuyy
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys