User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

eneloop rechargable batteries

• Not to charge single Aaa eh? Even more reason not to buy it lol

paano naman kung meron kang mga single AA or AAA device like flashlight or mouse or something. kung naubos mo ang charge dapat mag ubos ka ng isa pang batt bago mag charge?
  • i have Nitecore i4 and i don't find this a problem. why complicate things? just plug another battery together with the other one. hindi naman kailangan na 2 sila na fully drained. and i don't think 1pc lang ang rechargeable battery nyo sa bahay. like me, i have 8 pcs AA and 8 pcs AAA eneloop batteries which i don't use all at the same time. dapat may spare kayo.
  • i have Nitecore i4 and i don't find this a problem. why complicate things? just plug another battery together with the other one. hindi naman kailangan na 2 sila na fully drained. and i don't think 1pc lang ang rechargeable battery nyo sa bahay. like me, i have 8 pcs AA and 8 pcs AAA eneloop batteries which i don't use all at the same time. dapat may spare kayo.

why complicate things? get a better charger! LOL

those chargers have never been top-notch so no need to keep justifying their shortcomings

also the trickle charge issue is only for the 2014 version. you have the older version right?
  • why complicate things? get a better charger! LOL

why buy another charger, when i already have one?? wasting money you are.
  • the advice might be of value to people who have not bought a charger yet
  • hehe dm1179 is right! to avoid the trickle charge issue get lots of coffee and just sit in front of the charger. once full just unplug immediately! problem solved, don't complicate things LOL

me i just use the right tools for the right job. the xtar and the panasonic came out cheaper than the nitecore i2 ;)

External Image

Who's Online

886 active users within the last minute, 492 members, 394 guests.
Our newest member is darkinvader
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys