User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

eneloop rechargable batteries

• @skin: i had used my Nitecore i4 with 1pc, 2pc, 3pc, and 4pc AA/AAA batteries without any issue. but normally, i do it by pairs.
  • @skin: i had used my Nitecore i4 with 1pc, 2pc, 3pc, and 4pc AA/AAA batteries without any issue. but normally, i do it by pairs.

It's okay to charge one AA on the i4. But it will lessen the life of charging 1 piece of AAA battery since it will charge it at 700mah. Super fast charging ang mangyayari. If you charge by pairs (using slot 1&3 or 2&4), it will charge it at 350mah. Hati na siya.
  • actually, i don't keep tally of the life of my rechargeable batteries. i bought my eneloop AA and AAA batteries in 2010 and buhay pa silang lahat up to now.
  • actually, i don't keep tally of the life of my rechargeable batteries. i bought my eneloop AA and AAA batteries in 2010 and buhay pa silang lahat up to now.

Got mine 2007 pa. Buhay na buhay pa sila when I sold a gadget and included the batteries in it last year.

Basta Eneloop maaasahan.
  • ^that's good.
  • may eneloop po ako XX black AA ok lang po kaya eto gamitin ko na charger?

model: energizer chdc7

External Image

-- edited by man_eating_monay on Jul 25 2014, 12:14 PM
  • what is the model? is it a smart charger?

Who's Online

725 active users within the last minute, 397 members, 328 guests.
Our newest member is qfldrrcnuq
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys