Forum Topic

Cool Anime you've watched lately?

• Just finished Attack on Tita Seaon 3 and when i though it could not any get better.

Ang ganda pala sobra nung,

Sword Art Online, just finished season 1.
    Hindi ko talaga taste ang cheesy romantic love story plots.
    Pero sobrang nagandahan ako dito.

Wala talaga akong mapintas so far.
    Stand out sa kanya ay yung perfect pacing ng story. Mabilis at hindi dragging.
    Plus Factor rin yung rated adult content at hindi yung pambata na kiss lang sobrang big deal na. ha ha.

based sa imdb steady naman yung ratings na mataas.

any other top rated simillar to these two po? TIA!

^Let's rack up the production values/animation and I can recommend Fate/Zero, then Fate/Unlimited Blade Works (the series, not the movie). Amazing stuff and since it's primarily about fighting, there isn't much mindfuck going on, compared to say, Kara no Kyoukai, which is related but from a different universe.

-- edited by Peorth on Jun 29 2020, 05:43 PM
  • Megalo Box
    Cyborg Kurochan
    F: Motori In Pista
    Capeta
  • Japan Sinks
  • Kengan Ashura

• ^Let's rack up the production values/animation and I can recommend Fate/Zero, then Fate/Unlimited Blade Works (the series, not the movie). Amazing stuff and since it's primarily about fighting, there isn't much mindfuck going on, compared to say, Kara no Kyoukai, which is related but from a different universe.

thanks for this info, finally gave up SAO mid season 2, dwindled down na ang story, imho, plunged and then plateaud.

Just watched 'your name' 4k on HTPC via Netflix, eto na ang mas perfect ang pacing ng story, first time kong mag commend ng OST ALBUM, not soundtrack ha, ALBUM.

-- edited by antrickle on Jul 15 2020, 11:27 AM
  • Nagandahan ako sa character development ng Kukuro Basketball kahit na may mga bagay na out of this world na pero maganda yung plot ng story at maattach ka sa bawat character.

-- edited by YohanSeals on Jul 15 2020, 03:36 PM
  • BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense

and

The God of High School
  • @antrickle

after watching this movie a few months ago, the songs are still in my regular playlist.
    perfect mix of slow beats, and uplifting songs.

Radwimps was also the band who sang the songs of Weathering with you.

Iwas OT, watching Initial D again.
    planning to watch One Outs again.

any suggestion on what to watch next?

-- edited by yeoj_joey on Jul 15 2020, 05:00 PM
  • recently watched a couple of anime again due to home quarantine:

Pokemon Journeys - Anime was Surprisingly good! If you watched the original series and just fell out because it's "way too old and for kids", have a try with this newest series. Refreshing and good!

Cautious Hero! - Actually watched this anime only because of Ristarte's Voice Actor Toyosaki Aki. heheh.

Assassination Classroom - ongoing Season 2 pa ko.. This was only suggested sa akin by two of my anime watching friends, and with good recommendations too. Only gripe, too long? hahah.
  • Overlord>>Sword Art>>>Westworld
  • now it's official

steins gate is the best anime series in my list, surpassing AOT and ATLA
    bakit ngayon lang kita napanood.
  • recently watched Hamefura, 2nd season next year

• any suggestions with Demon Slayer feels? TIA!
  • Sa mga hindi pa nakakapanood ng Gintama I highly recommend it! Maganda ang pacing, madaming plot-twists, well-blended ang humor in most serious scenes, fight scenes are good at siyempre ang humor may pagka-aggressive