User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

The Best Printer?

• WARNING

Bawal ang trading sa forum. Gamitin ang Trading Section para sa mga Item for Sale (IFS) at Want To Buy (WTB) ninyo.

-- edited by benjprad on Apr 12 2014, 10:55 PM
  • Dude,
    I'm not selling anything here. I was helping the other TPC'er to come up with the decision based on the running costs of the said laser printer. I bought them in the MALLS.
  • Mga sir question lang, anong compatible na ink dito HP deskjet d2660, And ok ba kung mag print ako sa glossy paper?
  • @virus1010

refill or cartridge? kung cartridge then the same cart na kasama sa printer

kung refill then any good brand of HP refill ink should work

walang problem sa glossy paper if designed for inkjet
  • Kumusta ang quality nung mga refill & remanufactured toner cartridges? Safe bang gamitin? Brother 7065DN nga pala yung mga laser printer namin.

Kapag mga all-in-one na monochrome laser printer na nasa 20k pababa ang budget, ano ang advantages/disadvantages ng hiwalay ang drum sa toner tulad nung Brother kumpara sa magkasama ang drum & toner tulad nung sa Samsung?

Thanks!
  • Non-expert opinion:
    I think it's similar to inkjet printers that have in-built print head and those ones that have the print head installed in the cartridges. The former obviously is priced lower compared to its counterpart. However in terms of maintenance, you don't have to worry about the print head to bogged down.
  • Guys,

Ano masasabi nyo sa:

HP Officejet Pro 8600 na converted sa CISS??

Thanks!!
  • ano magandang printer for printing 1 piece A4 receipt every 2 days. So bihira sya magagamit. Mga 3 times a week lang.

Who's Online

1044 active users within the last minute, 613 members, 431 guests.
Our newest member is bOejTQi
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys