User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

DIY hidden, Surveillance Camera para sa mga nagtitipid

• marami ng murang cctv.

ok na yung kahit cif resolution dvr mo. tapos gawin mo lang high specs yung cameras mo. mga nasa 700tvl. ok na yan para sa akin. cif if yung pag compress ng image sa tingin ko pag compress cya tapos naka 700tvl ka. maganda na yun output.
  • got this from the net

If you plan to use security cameras, especially for residential areas, I highly suggest staying away from Globe. Their call center confirmed that they intentionally block all out going ports on residential packages (with dynamic IP) even if you use a 3rd party dynamic dns subscription like DynDNS.

I suspect they do more than just block ports. I think they also do selective blocking of data streams they find or suspect as video from security cameras.

Their own call center agent told me its for added security and when I didn't bought it confirmed that he also share the same sentiments in decisions made by Globe on limiting access to features and usage of their service.

Also be careful of recycled accounts as Globe gave us a number that belongs to someone who's wanted by collection agencies. It was a newly subscribed line and we were never notified that the number they gave us was recycled, much more that it belonged to someone with a bad record.

PLDT may not be the best but, with our experience installing security cameras and getting feedback from clients, it is the better choice than Globe in terms of reliability and transparency.

nag-email ako sa Globe regarding Dynamic Private IP, gusto nila ako magbayad ng Php770.00 monthly para maging Static and Public IP, para gumana ang remote connection ko sa CCTV. bwisit...
  • Ito po ung akin share ko lang!:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87l3KqRPMAA

• madami mura dun sa hidalgo pag na install mo na yun mapapamura ka talaga

na bisita ko hidalgo minsan, bet quiapo church and sm. wala naman. sakabilang side pa ba yun?
  • ano na update dito?
  • Any recommendations for an outdoor wireless ip cam? Tinitingnan ko ngayon yng foscam for less than 4k.
  • JVS N61 IP Camera

<click here for link>

3.3k lang
  • yung link ay picture lang ng camera, wala ba link kung saan mabibili?
  • TPC Rules po kasi is no trading and posting of store kindly PM nyo nalang po ako para sa info

• Randell_tumala Send Message View User Items on November 14, 2013 08:57 PM
    Ito po ung akin share ko lang!:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87l3KqRPMAA

nice DIY

• blueprince Send Message View User Items on January 02, 2014 06:24 PM
    JVS N61 IP Camera

<click here for link>

3.3k lang

ang mahal naman nyan
  • WAla namang store na mura dito sa pinas pag dating sa CCTV lahat yan doble na ang patong or x3 kadalasan kong mga dealer or seller.

Kong gusto nyo makamura talaga ng malaki at maganda ang camera order kayo sa ibang bansa.
  • chui_jordan Send Message View User Items on January 05, 2014 06:46 PM

blueprince Send Message View User Items on January 02, 2014 06:24 PM
    JVS N61 IP Camera

<click here for link>

3.3k lang

ang mahal naman nyan

if by order pwede sya makuha if 5pcs above ng 2700
    wala din naman talagang murang IP cam sir chu
  • Guys,

Ano suggested na portable CCTV camera na save ang audio/video sa Sd card ?
  • guys,
    Send me a quotation for our subdivision's procurement for a CCTV installations.
    so if u got any good cctv brand or systems for a Outdoor Camera pls give me a pm and email me about ur items and solutions for both digital and IP.
    And Pls indicate w/c is better digital or IP camera.

our subdivision is composed of 7 blocks, we will needing several camera installed in every block occupying every street and no blind-spot. thanks.

if successful we shall invite u for the actual negotiation.

Zechs

-- edited by zechs195 on Feb 07 2014, 01:55 PM
  • Meron ba kayong alam na free software for Axis Ip Camera? Salamat!
  • Hi guys, I am planning to install my own CCTV surveillance at home to monitor my kid and yaya. Maybe about 2 cameras for now and a DVR.
    Im currently using a PC and a software to broadcast the feeds from my two USB camera to the internet so that I can view it from anywhere and also recording it to my PC hard drive. Problem is storage issues.files are too big. So I have decided to switch to a DVR.

I have two brands that im trying to decide on.

If its not a violation of the terms of this thread, Can you please help me decide between Jovis*** and IWatch*** DVRs?

I have heard that Jovis*** has a problem with their cloud application. Can this be viewed directly by port forwarding and by pass the Jovis*** cloud?

Thanks in advance.
  • either of the 2 will do IDOL!
  • my diy cctv (USB with zoom and microphone)
    *** Image removed. TOO LARGE. 800x600 pixels MAX only please. ***

-- edited by __lover__ on Mar 17 2014, 10:17 AM

-- edited by Vendetta on Mar 28 2014, 10:43 AM
  • The Power of CCTV. HD camera in the helmet caught a hijacker
    <click here for link>

Who's Online

800 active users within the last minute, 480 members, 320 guests.
Our newest member is marr25
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys