>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Samahan ng mga wala o nawalan ng love life o single uli (no textspeak)

• @ master g

Sige kahit 200km lang kayang kaya mo yan...go lang ng go habang kaya pa ng mga buto mo...hahHa

• Ahahahaha. Si Jimboy may kasalanan nun! Ahahahahahaha! In fairness hataw kumanta yung mga alaga mo ha!

@Master G

Sanay na ako dyan kay Jim. Magaling talaga kumanta si beki meks kaya napabili ako ng videoke player sa raon para masaya ang inuman sa bahay... hehehe
  • I met a guy in 2005 and I thought it was just for fun but everything went so fast.
    I wasn't prepared to become a mother but I didn't have a choice because I was already pregnant and I knew he wasn't prepared either but I was expecting him to be responsible and to care about my condition.

When I told him about the pregnancy he told me that 'Ayokong maging ina ka ng anak koí then he admitted that he had s_ _ with my younger sister (I was asking about that before having a relationship with him but he denied it). I couldn't accept that fact but I tried to because I was pregnant and I still keep that secret.

When he told his family about the pregnancy, they were asking about my family (no. of siblings, and parents' job) etc.. and I was shocked parang sila ang agrabyado... Anyways, to be honest hindi good looking at hindi din smart yung guy.. I thought super bait but later on nagger pala honestly mas eskandaloso siya. (He talks a lot when he is angry. I admit my words could easily hurt him because I express how i feel but I never say swear words unlike him and I stop talking when Iím so angry).

During my pregnancy, I was abused verbally he kept of blaming me because he just wanted to enjoy his life and even right after giving birth ( CS pa ko at nanginginig sa effect ng anaesthesia) he was computing the hospital bill angrily.... knowing that he/ his parents' could pay for it. I know we should have prepared for that but that was unexpected so I just told him ( Ang yabang mo and ng family mo then sa ganto lang todo ka makapag salita sa akin pero sa gadgets at ibang luho okay lang...)

He was also flirting with his ex-girlfriend and some officemates eventhough we lived together and have a child. One time, my subordinates reported that so we had an argument and I asked him Ďwhy infront (as in tapat ng station ko) of meí and knowing that I manage the company that was so humiliating then he suddenly told me that he couldnít control his feelings and he would marry that girl instead of me.
    I told the company owner about the situation and the owner decided to let him work for part time because of that and for playing all day long in the office.

One more thing, whenever we fought he always asked me to leave his house.

He continuously mentioned that it's impossible for him to marry me and it is only a dream. He is a mamaís boy and the youngest in his family. His family advised him not to marry me, donít think of having a second child and donít even share our money because Iím the breadwinner in our family. He kept on telling me to find another guy and I told him if I find a good one, I will leave but I still stayed for years because of our child.

So, I decided to be brave enough for years and ignore what they say
    His family expects me to do the household chores but cooking was difficult because of my work sched but i tried to be responsible by cleaning the house, doing the laundry etc.

I think I became bored and Iíve realized that living and sacrificing for this guy who doesnít have a plan to marry me is just a waste of time. The way he asked me to leave his house for many times was degrading. He shares private matters to his family.

Last summer, I met an old friend ( we met when we were teenagers), he was nice to me and I had a chance to share my story. We became close but we tried to control everything by maintaining our friendship because of my child and her father.

Honestly, I was thinking that maybe this is the guy that I was waiting and he (childís father) was wishing for but I just enjoyed his company so, I decided to stay in my momís house.

I became confused about my feelings because of his kindness but he decided to leave and ask me to go back to my childís father. He just told me that he will try to wait for me because he loves me but he doesnít want me to have a hard time. I admit that Iím unfair but I donít want to make a mistake again thatís why I need your help.

Sorry for the Ďnovelí. Thank you.
  • is it really hard for you to leave the guy? he treats you like trash, ba't di ka pa umalis? you have a child yes but i don't think eto talaga reason kung ba't di mo pa sya nililisan.. and i don't think waiting for mr right is the reason either.. sa story mo, napakasama naman yung guy.. di mo naman siguro deserve i-treat ka ng ganun.. obviously ayaw nya sa iyo pero ba't pinili mo pa rin mag stick sa kanya.. i think there's an underlying reason kung ba't up to now dumidikit ka pa rin sa kanya.. with or without that nice guy, you should leave.. ayaw ng tao sa iyo malamang di rin nya mahal anak nyo kasi from the start napilitan lang sya..

anyway eto ba yung example ng stereotype, women tend to stick with assholes and douchebags
  • @sg17
    Si deadmanwade, available ata yan. :)
  • single and ready to pringles
  • @sg17

to be happy, you first need to give yourself a chance. you will not be truly happy if you keep on feeling guilty over something, or someone who never gave you value in the first place. like what you've implied, you're only a dead weight to your current partner.

and dont use your child as an excuse to prolong your agony. neither you, your child, nor your partner is happy with the current setup. you're only poisoning your child with the kind of "family" that she's growing up to. it would be best to find a place where you and your kid can grow happy with no regrets.

time to pick yourself up. break the shackles that bonds you from your misery.
  • @sg17

I guess at the back of your mind alam mo na ang gusto mo mangyari. And that the only thing that you want to hear from us is validation that leaving would be the right choice.

With or without your old flame, packing your bags up to regain some of your dignity is the only way to go. Akala mo lang kasi eh wala ka nang mapupuntahan kapag umalis ka dyan. Mukha naman may aral ka and that may stable kang job. Mukha namang may kakayahan kang mamuhay nang di umaasa sa iba, so what are you waiting for?

Umuwi ka na sa inyo. Whether you take your daughter with you or not is your choice. Take your life back and start over. If you leave your daughter with him, it will make his life hell and will let you start over. If you take your daughter with you, you will make his life perfect but you will be a peace knowing that your daughter is being taken cared of by you.

Is your old flame the one? Who knows? Last chance mo na ba ito? Hell no. Nagkamali ka na dati, so mag-ingat ka na sa susunod. Don't rush things. Remember: "Too fast is bad, too slow is boring. But slow and steady is best."
  • it's obvious na gusto mo talaga yung guy ano.. hindi yung anak mo ang reason kung bakit pinili mong mag stay despite the ugly treatment you get from him.. ang reason talaga is gusto mo yung guy kasi you are willing to experience hell from this dude as long as you're with him..

noon pa buntis ka pa, ganun na treatment nya sa iyo eh - he treats you like trash.. but despite of this, nandyan ka pa rin dumidikit sa kanya.. now nagka-anak kayo ginawa mong reason yung child nyo to validate your feelings for this guy.. nang sa ganun eh ma-lessen yung guilt kahit papaano.. andaming ng red flags sa pagsasama nyo yung naka sex nga lang ang kapatid mo is enough for you to leave him tsaka yung nabuwisit sya sa bill my God, dapat na realize mo na na hindi sya yung guy for you kasi hindi reaction yan ng matinong would-be father.. another thing he keeps on reminding you that you are unwanted and the idea of you marrying him is a big illusion.. dami ng red flags but you still chose to be with him.. so obvious na obvious gusto mo talaga sya... wala naman mali dito, nagmahal ka lang pero kung ganito din naman ang nakukuha mo sa kanya, eh wag na lang..

wag mong gawin reason ang anak nyo or yung reason na naghihintay ka pa rin kay mr. right bago mo sya iiwan.. iwan mo na habang may natitira ka pang dignity..
  • Mas pipiliin mo yung taong mahal ka, kesa dun sa taong mahal mo pero hindi ka naman mahal. Kahit saan mo dalin yang kasabihan na yan o paniniwala na yan, totoo yan. Hindi naman mahirap mahalin ang tao kung mabait e. Pero kung gwapo nga, mayaman nga, pero walang hiya naman, di bale na lang. Pero kung mahal mo at mahal ka rin, then go! Kung alam mong mas magigign mabuti ang kalagayan mo.

Pinalaki ako ng mga magulang ko ng maayos, hindi ako winalangya ng mga magulang ko, hidni ako pinagsalitaan ng masama tapos, hindi ako inalipin, binigyan ako ng yaya, pinagluluto ako, pinagsisilbihan ako, then after ko magkaron ng isip, tinuruan ako na mamuhay mag isa. Then nung natutuo na ko umibig, ganito na lang ba? After so many years ng pagaaruga ng magulang ko sa akin, pagmamahal nila sa akin at pagtiyatiyaga, e mapupunta na lang ako sa gagong lalake na aalipinin ako at tatratuhin ako ng parang basura? Ganon na lang ba? Pag nag asawa ako? Mumurahin at dadaldalan na lang ako pagkatapos akong buntisin?

NO WAY!

Kahit kanino ka makipag usap, isa lang ang sasabihin sayo. Iwan mo na yang tatay ng anak mo. Hindi pa naman kayo kasal. Hindi pa naman huli ang lahat. Magumpisa ka ulit. Para sa anak mo at para sayo.

Who's Online

1009 active users within the last minute, 559 members, 450 guests.
Our newest member is FLORENZ1969
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys