Forum Topic

Default PLDT ping to high when playing games but download speed is stable?

• Hi guys, I would like to ask some help about my PLDT MyDSL connection. Recently for the past week I\'ve been having problems with my ping specifically when playing online games. The download speed is fine ranging from 1.89mbps to 2mbps - I usually play Vainglory using my mobile device (N9005). The ping usually starts from 295ms which for reason is the most stable ping/ms count that I usually recieve. I\'ve turned off all wireless devices using the WiFi connection, changed the location of the router for no electrical/ interference to occur and all other possible methods that you can think off to make your internet fast/ smooth. Currenly, my plan is bundled with a landline - 2mbps + Landline worth 1299 a month. The model name of the router is P-660HN-T1A. If you can give me advice/ steps on how to make my ping back to normal again, I\'d really appreciate it :)
  • try mo na lang mag VPN sa mobile device mo hehe

try mo rin on off modem mo for about 10-15 min , check mo kung magbago yung subnet ng ip adress range mo , try mo lang ng try hanggang mag bago