Forum Topic

Fertility Places here in the Philippines

• Saan po bang lugar dito sa Philippines na may fertility objects or a place that can aid a couple who is experiencing difficulty in having a child? My wife and I kasi will try IUI eh and we are really having a difficult time with regards to this. Bukod sa strong prayers and hope, gusto sana namin gawin lahat or puntahan kung anuman pwedeng puntahan para lang pagkalooban kami ng anak. May nakita ako tungkol sa fertility statues from africa, pero we can\'t afford to go to where it is now.

Baka may alam po sa inyo na merong tungkol dito locally like sa fertility sa Tam-Awan village sa baguio.. Gusto sana namin puntahan itong mga lugar na ito this weekend and if possible sana meron na malapit dito sa manila..

Many thanks po and God Bless..
  • Saint Paschal[edit]
    During the 18th century, the Franciscan missionaries built the town church and introduced the veneration of Saint Paschal Baylon. His surname, Baylon, was taken to mean \"one who likes dancing\", ultimately derived from the Spanish bailar, the verb form of \"dance\". Like St. Clare, he also became the patron saint of fertility, wealth and abundance.

An anecdote tells of how a childless husband and wife from the neighbouring town of Hagonoy came across a crab vendor, who recommended that the couple visit Obando and participate in the Rites to ameliorate their condition. Upon arriving at the Obando Church, the husband and wife were stunned upon seeing the face of St. Paschal\'s image, as it looked exactly like that of the crab vendor they had just met. This forms the basis for St. Paschal\'s patronage of childless couples who wish to have children, particularly sons.

======================

-- edited by handshake on Jun 03 2015, 11:48 PM
  • Check this out as well:

http://www.markmaranga.com/corregidors-japanese-garden-of-peace/
  • just keep doing it.
  • Refrain from cigarettes and other vices then exercise. About the dancing thing... i used to have a lady colleague who cannot bear a child pero after a dancing session in a team building nabuntis siya.
  • take drivemax both of you
  • @handshake
    Thanks for the information and sa link sir. Nabasa ko rin kanina yan tungkol sa bulacan dance kaso ang sabi dun is May lang ung event na yun.

@emcel
    Thanks sa advise