Forum Topic

ASUS Witcher 3 game bundle

• Good news to all gamers! ASUS and NVIDIA will be having a Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game bundle for every purchase of ASUS STRIX GTX 900 series graphics card!

For more information: <click here for link>

Redemption Mechanism:
    1. Take a photo of your graphics card serial number & purchase receipt or invoice.
    2. Email to [email protected] with subject title \"ASUS NVIDIA Witcher 3 Redemption\".
    3. ASUS will email the corresponding game coupon within 3 business days (Monday ~ Friday, 9am to 6pm only).

Terms & Conditions:
    1. Promotion is valid for purchases made from 31 March to 31 May 2015.
    2. Game coupon is only valid for purchase made by ASUS Philippines authorized resellers, excluding SI or coporate purchase.
    3. Limited purchase to one game coupon per item & not valid with any promotion or bundle offer.
    4. This game coupon is not for sale and not exchangeable for cash or goods-in-kind.
    5. Redemption will be void after the promotion expiry period.
    6. The expiry date of the game coupon redemption is not mandated by ASUS, customer must redeem the game before the expiry date.
    7. ASUS reserves the rights to admend the terms and condition without any prior notice.

-- edited by AsusPH on Apr 27 2015, 12:33 PM
  • Cool bundle... :) I recently bought a STRIX GTX 970 and I found it really quiet and the price-performance leader in the enthusiast entry segment. Although some brands claim that they also have their fans turned off on light games, this has both fans turned off. The other brand only has one fan turned off...
  • is it just me, or..?

You will not use the forums to trade items or services, nor to post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes or solicitations of any kind.
  • Great promotion by ASUS! :)
  • @ballerz:

Thanks! It\'s almost a few days until the release of the game. Every dude\'s gonna be on their man caves on release day!
  • Just got a 960 Strix. Trying to redeem W3 code but my email is being bounced back. Hayz. Sana temporary lang \'to.
  • @onikazam:

Hi, could you send your email again to [email protected]? The email had some technical problems during that time, but now it\'s working again. :)
  • Nag-email na din ako last Saturday sana makuha ko by weekend yung game.
  • Hi AsusPH.

May The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt and Batman™ Arkham Knight bundle po ba kayo? :)

<click here for link>

And gaano katagal yung warranty ng video cards niyo? :)
  • May naka redeem na ba ng witcher 3 legit ba? feedback naman balak ko kasi kumuha ng gtx 960. Thanks!

-- edited by autorun_inf on Jun 05 2015, 02:09 AM
  • @autorun_inf
    yes. GOG version is legit.
    ps. you are 6 days late. the promo ended already