Forum Topic

Health Care for Aging Parents?

• Hi please help me, I want to know if there are health care options for my parents especially if I am self employed? I only knew one health care provider which is ValueCare. I want more options.

My mother is on her early 50s, while my father is above 60. I need a good health care package for both of them aside from mandatory philhealth.

Thank you for your guidance!
  • up.. this is a very good topic. moreso with healthcards capping the age of dependents and the changes required too when married status is declared sa HR.
  • madaming providers. check mo din MaxiCare. may mga package/premiums ang mga yan.
  • up sa mga may experience po.. My brother is self-emplyed and looking for health insurance for his spouse and son.
  • up, ang hirap sa TipidPC, sorry ha, walang link kasi ng \"MY POST\" kea ang hirap balikan ang mga threads na ginawa ko haha. Bookmark lang na link ang meron. Anyway. I tried looking at Maxicare and ValuCare. Yung maxicare parang need yata ang employed nyan? Though I am considering ValueCare any comments on ValuCare? 80-90k ang laman ng ValuCare.

Although single pa naman ako, problem ko is walang health care protection parents ko.
  • @se17enteen nice, do you care if you could provide list? Ang hirap maghanap sa google. I don\'t know kung ako lang but I tried, I found Intellicare, MaxiCare, ValuCare, merpn pa bang ibang idadag sa list?
  • intellicare, philcare, cocolife, medicard
  • coldblooded_neo

Thanks for the info!
  • As well there are several around the Country with fantastic reputations due to the excellence of the surgeons. As an example, here is a <click here for link> for Best Hospitals & Doctors Abroad is suspected of being the best in the whole world. So contact with them and tell your problems, Im sure that they will help you!