Forum Topic

Lenovo Yoga 2 Tablet Kitkat

• Any Lenovo Yoga 2 8\" Tablet LTE users here?

Let\'s make this a sharing thread for our baby.
    Got mine from Lenovo Dasma for 16,999
  • Got mine nung Dec. 24, I\'m lovin\' it, using it mainly as a portable computer for business (yes, for me its that versatile), secondary phone and as an entertainment device

got this in lenovo Megamall for 16,999, sa features, specs and actual performance, I think its a steal for that price (mukhang matatagalan bago maluma \'to dahil sa quad-core Intel Atom and 64-bit na processor)
  • Was looking for the ipad mini3, good thing I passed by lenovo who has it on stock since I read about it online.

My intent was for mobile access to data. This is a good buy. Android and speed.
    I just keep it on plane mode to minimize batt consumption and turn data and wifi on as needed.
  • Hello. Newbie here from Las Pinas. Got mine last January 25 2015 at Lenovo Festival mall. Really \"solid\" for me for work and personal use. Except for two incidences that it \'hanged\' which I also read on a review over the net. I got a sleeve but want a case for it which is difficult to find. I asked my friend who owns a cellshop in Starmall to get me one and I\'m expecting it tom. Do you know where we can buy a case for this? Thanks!

I used a SmartBRO LTE prepaid sim that I have to register unli net at 950/month. It proved to be fast especially when I\'m in an area that is LTE covered like Alabang.

-- edited by astrosubmarine on Feb 13 2015, 07:48 PM