Forum Topic

Lenovo Laptop / Notebook Users

• saan kaya pwede magpa repair ng Lenovo Laptop? Metro Manila - Laguna Area sana. Thank you
  • any lenovo yoga book 10.1 android user here?
  • Any suggestion po sa magandang laptop na nasa 25K budget range?
    For office work, minor photo and video editing. Babae po ang gagamit.

Saka ok po ba after sales ng Lenovo, yung madaling kausap kapag may repair and replacement?

Salamat po
  • Post deleted #12209905
  • LENOVO THINKPAD T500

PROBLEM:

I cannot replace my 2 pieces RAM or Add an 8GB RAM,

It makes a sound then turns off.

Is this a BIOS problem ? Do I need to update BIOS ?

-- edited by aybee102 on Mar 24 2019, 04:54 PM
  • Post deleted #12209907
  • Lenovo Ideapod basic, very efficient and cheap! I highly recommend it! Priced at only 16k more or less... Not sure the price now.
  • Post deleted #12225874
  • Patulong naman bakit ko pipiliin ang amd vs intel, and vice versa.

Wrong thread. :)))
  • Ano po advantage ng amd vs intel( vice versa) sa yoga series.

-- edited by sem_rs on May 26 2019, 07:04 AM
  • Anyone who experienced that their Lenovo laptop battery is not discharging properly kahit less than a year pa?
  • Anyone who experienced that their Lenovo laptop battery is not discharging properly kahit less than a year pa?
    Download ka ng HWMonitor. Pwede mo makita battery health (Wear Level). Tumataas yung wear level tuwing namamatay dahil sa low batt, and pag parating full charge at 100%.

Ito saakin after 5 years.

• Lenovo adding Ubuntu & Red Hat on their entire ThinkStation and ThinkPad P lines

When will it be available? Lenovo said to expect it to begin rolling out this month, and they will be fully customizable too. On top of that, Lenovo aim to build a bit of a community around it. Since this is a proper vendor-run effort, you get the whole package of support too including "security patches and updates to better secure and verify hardware drivers, firmware and bios optimizations".

This isn't a vendor just adding it as an option, they're clearly investing into it. We're going to see "full" web support, dedicated Linux forums, config guidance and so on. Lenovo say they will also "upstream device drivers directly to the Linux kernel, to help maintain stability and compatibility throughout the life of the workstation".
  • Ask ko lang aside sa standard SSD/HDD slots and the Disk Drive Caddy of the Lenova E560, where else can I slot in an SSD drive? para it makes three drives.
  • What store offers the ideapad 5 15" with Ryzen and 16gb RAM?
  • using Lenovo E490 as work laptop! so far so good! ibang klase pag naka-SSD!