These are just some good info that I have read for all the Software Integrator or Developer out there.

\"As a Software Publisher, would you produce your own licensing/copy protection solution, or would you buy into a professional solution?\"
Eto po ang mga interesting answer and comments that I have found:

-In general, time you spend developing and supporting your licensing system can be very steep, and it\'s non value add - it\'s taking time away from adding features and doing things your customers really want.
-If you can fit your needs into an off the shelf system you are likely to be better off in the long run because they\'ve already figured out that file permissions and encryption work differently on Windows XP Home than Windows Server 2008 or in Turkey or whatever. These aren\'t problems you want to take up your time.
-There are some very good purchased systems. I\'d recommend you seriously examine them before investing significantly in your own system. --If you do invest in your own, have it be for a competitive advantage because it is going to occupy a sizable portion of your development budget if you\'re a small company, at least initially.
-Your time is better spent making and marketing your product rather than wasting thousands of hours needed to make decent licensing in-house.
-I would definitely consider using an off-the-shelf licensing product - developing a license scheme is not so easy and you are better off spending that time on developing your actual core product functionality.

To end this, may isang software developer na nagsabi na \"To really build an unhackable system takes some serious cryptographic and application structure.\" What\'s more, hackers continuously find new and more devious ways to unravel your software, and if copy protection is not your core business, it would be extremely difficult to gain the expertise needed to truly protect your software.

SecureMetric is here to provide a Strong Digital Security. Software protection and license management is our passion and we\'ve been at it for more than 15 years.

SecureDongle is our secure software licensing and copy protection platform that is used by leading software vendors around ASEAN Region.

-Creating a positive return on investment while reducing the risk of loss in time and revenue due to piracy
-Immediately stop Non-genuine or fraudulent purchases
-Prevent others from reverse engineering your software and become your competitor.
-Create a flexible licensing options
-Create trials, rentals, subscription and pay-per use software
-Data Zone
-Software Enveloper
-Modify lite version into a full version via remote update
-Control the number of your users.
-Self Definable Security Algorithms
-Disable features and activate it later.
-Onboard Seed Code and Random Number Generation

More info:http://www.securemetric.com/downloads/SecureDongle_2011.pdf

Free Trial and Evaluation, contact us:

email:[email protected]
M: +639253004114
T: +632 2677533

-- edited by SecureMetric on Oct 01 2014, 04:03 PM