Forum Topic

Sony Xperia Tblet Z Half Display PRoblem

• 6 days ago i was using my Xperia Tablet Z and i placed it inside my backpack. which I always do, on the laptop compartment. unfortunately there\'s alot inside my bag and then after a couple of minutes. when i grabbed my tablet coz I gonna use it again. the display is just half and the other half is just different colors threads. someone told me it\'s an LCD damage but it didn\'t fell and but there\'s no crack or blot on the LCD. some people i searched also had the same issue but is isolated. hope someone could help me coz if this is an LCD issue it will cost me alot since this is the docomo release and there\'s no warranty here in the philippines. also do you know anybody selling LCD mechanism at a reasonable price coz sony sells them very high. appreciate any help.

• up need help... anybody selling the LCD Digitizer Kit
  • try e-bay...
  • thanks sir I saw some chinese websites but I cant guarantee if the item will arrive in good shape and if it will really arrive. also I dont know if theres a technician who knows how to assemble it.
  • Try mo muna hanap sa baclaran or quiapo.Dami bilihan ng parts ng cp dun. dun mo na rin ipakabit sa mga tech dun.