Forum Topic

Phanteks Cases

• ok sana pero ang mahal halos kapareho na ng price ng isang case
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Replacement Top Cover "Air Flow"

^ Too expensive. What would have been better is to offer a service that allows you to send your existing top/front cover, they'll mod it and send it back to cut down costs. After all, after the original covers are removed they become useless.

Not long ago someone posted his Phanteks case with a modded front cover with multiple hexagons cut precisely. When people inquired, turns out he knew someone with access to a CNC router capable of working on aluminum. If someone offered such a service locally and it isn't too expensive I would avail of it.

-- edited by Peorth on Dec 27 2017, 08:18 PM
  • Do you think the Evolve X will be released here?
  • Do you think the Evolve X will be released here?

most likely yes.. since karamihan ng case nila available sa local market natin.. waiting din ako sa case na ito eh..
  • Good Afternoon Ma'am/Sir,

Asking lang po sana kung saan meron na nagbebenta ng p350x, been digging the websites and nagpunta na din ako sa mga PC shops pero lahat sila walang bentang p350x. Hoping po ako dito na may magreply kung saan meron. Thank you
  • Hi guys, yung 200mm front panel fan ng Enthoo Pro ko di na umiikot, nakaconnect siya sa PWM Fan hub na built in sa case, yung ibang case fans naman umiikot. Sira na kaya yung 200mm fan ko?
  • ^Easiest way to test is to disconnect a working case fan from its fan header and plug the non-working fan in that header. That's because it's always a possibility that only that fan header of the fan hub is defective. If the fan spins then it's the header that's defective. If the fan doesn't spin then it's the fan that has a problem.

Personally I don't use the Phanteks fan hub because my motherboard (Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero) has a lot of fan headers and I use their fan management utility (Fan Xpert 3) to manage them.
  • Bat kaya wala pa yung Evolv X dito? At least dito sa TPC wala ko nakikita sa listings
  • available na locally ung phanteks evolv x at p350x

meron na bang user dito?
  • ^same question, may nakatry na mag custom water loop sa Evolv X dito? May mga tanong ako sa radiator clearance. Di ganong ka specific si manual kasi

-- edited by jelome1989 on Nov 23 2018, 09:30 AM
  • Where can I buy Phanteks Evolv Shift?

<click here for link>

-- edited by gilymeter on Jan 05 2019, 03:44 AM
  • ^ the p600s is out in the U.S. and it's available at newegg. do you guys think this will be available locally anytime soon? i'm interested in the white version and I'm thinking baka katulad lang ng nangyari sa define R6, black version lang ang available locally. although most recently, may nakita akong store sa makati selling the r6 white. too late, already got the meshify c.

anyway, do you guys think it's worth it to get from newegg (if indeed this model does not become available locally)? shipping cost is around P4.2k plus vat of P950. this will bring the total amt to P13k. Parang sobrang mahal, worth it kaya?
  • sino po mga naka Evolv X? baka may nakakaalam po kung anong riser cable ang pwede sa mount na included. pa recommend naman mga sir.
  • Yung Phanteks premium riser cable na nakuha ko di nagmatch sa mounting holes sa bottom, which I think is weird. Good thing hindi siya importante. Try the slimline one alam ko may nagbebenta nun dito. Isang sikat na store sa FB
  • anyway, do you guys think it's worth it to get from newegg (if indeed this model does not become available locally)? shipping cost is around P4.2k plus vat of P950. this will bring the total amt to P13k. Parang sobrang mahal, worth it kaya?

I think paying Php 13K to import a mid-range case is too much. Then may risk of damage during shipping and handling especially yung tempered glass panel. If you are thinking of spending Php 13K I'm sure there are more case options available kung gusto mo maintain yung white motif.

(Siguro for that price, mas prefer ko to get yung Lian-Li O11 Dynamic white version. Pero I don't think I can buy high-end components na babagay sa case, especially kung watercooled hehe...)

Also take a look at the Corsair Carbide 275R white version, baka magustuhan mo lang and is available locally.

You can also consider having your case modded / painted with a high quality matte white finish. I don't think you will need to spend much for that and you will get a truly custom look as well.

-- edited by sleepygeepy on Feb 01 2019, 12:32 AM
  • Thanks for the input sir sleepy!

Very hesitant nga ako to get it from newegg because I do not plan on spending 13k on a case talaga. I was considering getting it from newegg only out of frustration kasi hindi na naman available locally yung case na gusto ko. Nakakainis eh. It might eventually become available here pero baka matagalan pa. Like with the fractal R6 white TG, almost one year din bago naging available dito and I see only one store carrying it. The rest, puro R6 black lang.

Yes, I've seen the Lian-Li O11 Dynamic and like most enthusiasts, gustong gusto ko rin sya. The thing is, nanghihinayang ako kasi it's P8k+ tapos hindi ko naman ma-maximize yung potential ng case kasi I have no plans for water cooling. So yun. LOL

About the 275R naman, yes, ganda rin case na yan kaya lang yung air flow hindi kasing ganda ng sa meshify c (which is what i'm currently using).

I'm not really a fan of modifying anything kasi feeling ko may sinisira ako. hahahaha Like I don't like drilling holes through walls or tables, i also don't like cutting through the pcie slots in order to vertically mount my gpu.... but I don't know, I might consider repainting the interior of the meshify c para maging white. Although that's not the reason why i wanted to get a new case. Nasisikipan lang ako sa meshify c, kasi yung gpu ko sakto lang sa case. I can no longer mount a middle front intake fan. I only have front intake sa top fan and bottom fan, but none in the middle. And napansin ko rin na mainit yung glass sa area ng gpu, pati yung front mesh, mainit din sa middle portion. Other areas of the case are cool to the touch. So yun. So far, the only case among the new ones na nagustuhan ko talaga, both aesthetically and functionality, is the P600s. But looks like I'll have to wait for about a year or so before it becomes available here. :(

Anyway, thanks again for the input! Appreciate it. :)

-- edited by rhyder on Feb 01 2019, 07:56 PM
  • I was considering getting it from newegg only out of frustration kasi hindi na naman available locally yung case na gusto ko. Nakakainis eh. It might eventually become available here pero baka matagalan pa

Same here bro, feel your frustration. Medyo OT pero share ko narin, yung sakin naman ay yung Maximus XI Apex board naman ng Asus. Dinelay ko talaga PC build ko para lang sa board, just to find out na hindi siya mareretail dito sa Pinas. What's worse is wala rin sa Amazon or Newegg. Kahit mga taga NA di makakuha ng board. Sa mga research ko mukhang sa select parts lang siya ng Europe available!
  • ^ Bad trip nga pag ganyan sir, you're forced to settle for something else na hindi mo naman ganun ka-gusto. Feeling ko lang parang inaalisan ka ng freedom of choice. Ang choices mo lang limited sa kung ano ang maisip nila i-offer sa yo. :(
  • hello tanong ko lang sino naka evolv itx dito fit ba ang 50mm thick na gpu?

• Make sure to watch until the end (mesh test)
  • Hello,

Gamit ko na case is the P550 (white), and Asus X570-Plus.

Mainly for mining ETH, and a media server. Nasa bedroom ko nakalagay 'yung computer.

Question: Meron ba kayong alam na app (for Windows 10) na pede mag schedule ng RGB?

E.g. pag gabi, magiging very low light setting automatically?