Forum Topic

Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA

• AsiaSoft Games brings Phantasy Star Online 2 on SEA

FB Page: <click here for link>

Game benchmarking tool and character creator (japanese text)
    *scroll down and click the blue button to download
    <click here for link>
    Game Tool english patches: <click here for link>

kakatapos lang ng CBT nung Apr 10-14th
    rumors about the OpenBeta date is around May 24-27

anyone here na balak maglaro? :D

-- edited by Stipz on Apr 17 2014, 10:50 PM
  • already playing on japan Server. It would be cool if they let us to migrate from Japan to SEA.

marami na rin naglalaro na pinoy sa Japan server.
  • I have my eyes on this for a while now, It has a lot of eye candies, however I\'m still skeptic on the graphics texture, kinetics animation and laws of physics. But will have to wait until I play it personally. Flying on air combo is not my thing, but the battle system looks fun and dynamic.
  • I was also planning on playing on Japan server before
    kaso nung nalaman kong you have to apply english patches every now and then (or so I\'ve read)
    I kinda lost enthusiasm.

so when my friend told me they\'ll be releasing it for SEA, ayun biglang hyped ulit ako.

Luckily I was able to play during the CBT and it\'s definitely fun,

The game mechanics aren\'t that difficult to get used to, may pagka unique nga eh there\'s something about this game that separates it from the other MMOs that I\'ve played

The graphics is very nice too, it felt like I was playing Lost Planet with friends
    surprisingly di ganun kataw sa CPU and RAM ang game

and I get to use my XBOX controller for an MMO game hahaha

waiting for Open Beta
  • Kind of reminds me of Rising Force. 3 Race, may robot or cyborg din. no MAU. Is this a 3-way battle againsts the other races?
  • (whoa! former RF Player here I did play as a bellato)
    Current Races available are Humans, Newmans (elves) and CASTS (cyborgs)
    [!] I\'ve read that they\'ll add a new race on official launch.

There\'s no race wars as far as I know.
    I think the game is similar to Monster Hunter wherein players create parties and do quests and take down giant monsters
    so there\'s not much PvP I guess.

I don\'t have much information yet with the game. hahahaha
  • mag PSO2 JP na lng mna kayo meh english patch naman eh.. search nyo n lng arks-layer pra sa mga info para mkalaro kau asteg dn
  • Mukhang ito na lang lalaruin ko imbis na Kingdom Under Fire II. Been a fan of PSO since the Dreamcast game and played the ones on PS2 and Xbox 360 rin.
  • problem with PSO2 JP you have to reapply the english patch every now and then...
    and also there will be an IPblock when SEA opens.
  • @stipz

nooohhh!! di nga ip block talaga!?waahh lakas na ng ranger gunner ko eh kht lvl40 p lng.. sayang naman.. sigurado ka ba jan dude?? mahassle nga yung update update pero di ko na minsan inuupdate lahat lalo na ung story patch malake kse.. yung luma lng binabackup ko tapos yun din inaapply ko na patch
  • yeahh!!! meh ip block nga!!! but im still playin yeahh!! for SEA player too bad walang Braver class at 40 pa lng lvl cap
  • yeahh!!! meh ip block nga!!! but im still playin yeahh!! for SEA player too bad walang Braver class at 40 pa lng lvl cap
  • May IP Block ang mga PH ip address?
    may community na ba mga pinoy players?
    kaka try ko lang Ur server ok naman kaso isang tao lang nakita ko

nalaro ko yung portable version netong game nato sa psp hopefully mas maganda tong version na to. kaso wala nung beast na class.

-- edited by jeipiyaku on May 30 2014, 02:12 PM
  • Kamusta ang latency nyo?

Using PLDT, parang at least 200ms ang ping. Minsan ang tagal lumabas nung damage numbers.
  • ganda ng laro na ito. di pa need iinstall pwede copy folder lang hehehe
  • sino po pwede pacopy ng game na to. 14gb kasi. taga UST lang po ako mga sir
  • Sir try mo download yung torrent, kht paputol putol connection mo ok pa rin.
  • @ malthael

punta ka bahay pakopyahin kita haha
  • @malthael

Nasa tabi lang ako ng UST bro, pwede kita pakopyyahin