Forum Topic

Assetto Corsa (PC-exclusive Racing Simulator)

• na add na kita.

btw, server ko yun 3 on linux. matagal na online yun, inuupdate ko lang kapag meron update pero bihira na ako mag laro ng AC.
  • ok sir accepted na ganun ba pano yan aalisin muna rin server? bihira kasi sa atin ang racing simulator, more on basketball at fps mga nilalaro nila

-- edited by jezzskee on Jan 22 2016, 03:08 AM
  • nope, palaging naka run yun. di ko na nga binabago yung track and cars. yung server 1 ang maraming naglalaro, may nakalaro na ako dun na pinoy dati pati pinoy na nasa US, hirap lang talaga makapuno ng grid..hehe
  • mga sir, add me up. jgatlabayan sa steam. I always play pero practice mode lng lagi. Twice ko palang sinubukan mag online. Medyo hassle mag online sa AC dati compared to Project Cars. Sana ok na ngyun.
  • UP
  • Bought this during the Steam Summer sale. Countach and F40! Joshua Tree anyone? :)
  • May mga nag-oonline parin ba sa inyo? Ngayon ko lang nakita itong thread :)
  • Free ‘Virtual Race Driver’ eBook Offers Sim Racing Tips and Advice <click here for link>

(Download size is 2.6 MB)
  • meron pa ba naglalaro nito?

• System:
    Toshiba Qosmio F750
    Core i7 2.0
    8GB RAM
    GT540m
    Low display settings @ 1024x768
  • Just got my sim racing chair for Assetto Corsa Competizione

The brake pedal on the G29 is awful btw. I hope to upgrade the pedals with the Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 sometime in the future. I just have to figure out how to mount it on the Playseat Challenge.
  • I mostly race ACC now but I still sometimes go back to AC because of Nordschliefe.

I race both of them in VR now. But I still have to upgrade my vid card to get better framerates and graphics quality. VR is very demanding especially in ACC since it is like running in 4K+ resolutions.
  • The brake pedal on the G29 is awful btw. I hope to upgrade the pedals with the Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 sometime in the future. I just have to figure out how to mount it on the Playseat Challenge.

I just observed that if your ABS is on using a G29 pedal, the travel will be longer than without ABS. Better to turn off the ABS.
  • @ Elman
    I just observed that if your ABS is on using a G29 pedal, the travel will be longer than without ABS. Better to turn off the ABS.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that. I've been struggling with the brakes in ACC with ABS on. I have the brake gamma set to 1.60. I've even tried tweaking the brake sensitivity setting in the config file.

I would still like to upgrade the pedals with Load Cell brakes since the brakes on the G29 don't feel anything like real brakes do.

-- edited by MrBungle on Jan 04 2021, 03:02 PM
  • kung ang competition enabled ang ABS ng AC/ACC, better use a G27 pedal or T3PA. Pero kung disabled, G29 pedals are fine and works as is.

If you are going serious in sim racing, load cell is a good upgrade but maximize first the pedals you have.
  • @elman
    If you are going serious in sim racing, load cell is a good upgrade but maximize first the pedals you have.

I agree. That's what I plan to do. Future plans pa lang naman yung pedals upgrade.

@chert1024akaMojo

I race both of them in VR now. But I still have to upgrade my vid card to get better framerates and graphics quality. VR is very demanding especially in ACC since it is like running in 4K+ resolutions.

May I ask what VR headset you're using?
  • May I ask what VR headset you're using?

I'm using an Oculus Quest 2 with an Oculus Link cable so that I'm running these racing sims on Oculus Rift mode but at a much higher res. Prob is that my current vid card is a GTX 1070 so that I can only run ACC at around 75% resolution of the Quest 2 on medium settings and I'm just getting about 45 to 50 fps.

With a high-end card, you can run ACC on the Quest 2 up to 170% resolution via super sampling, on epic settings and 90 fps which corresponds to the Quest 2's max refresh rate of 90 hz.
  • ^ Okay, so now I'm very interested in VR HMDs which I think, would be the more logical upgrade that should take sim racing to the next level.

I decided to pull the trigger on the HP Reverb G2 which is on backorder right now. I'm going over the reviews in the meantime so I can still cancel the order if I come across any deal breakers for the Reverb G2.

I hope my RTX 2080 can still deliver smooth performance by fine tuning the graphics settings in ACC.

-- edited by MrBungle on Jan 06 2021, 12:56 AM
  • Ito kaya maganda for the game? \

• BCFreeman Send Message View User Items on 07 Jan 21 @ 02:06 PM #
    Ito kaya maganda for the game? \

• ok naman T300RS though ingat lang at baka mataon sa lemon set. consider mo din T150 pro for budget a budget wheel versus G29.
  • Hello sirs,

Meron po bang distributor ng fanatec wheels dito sa pinas?.
  • I finally had the chance to try out VR in ACC last night using a HP Reverb G2 run on a 2080. VR is truly awesome and game-changing and I'm glad I went this route instead of a super ultrawide display.

It's just that the game is so demanding that I had to set the graphics preset to "VR Low" to get a decent framerate and because of this, the visuals are so blurred. It's almost like having Vaseline smeared on my lenses and it was making me a bit dizzy. I'll try to tweak the settings some more but unless I somehow find a 3080 (which is not likely), I'll probably just play the OG AC with mods and Automobilista 2 for the time being.