Forum Topic

Should I get the ps3 ? or ps4 ?

• please need help guys, gusto ko sana nang ps4 for next gen gaming pero you need to pay to play online (PS+) ung ps3 naman prang out dated na
  • please need help guys, gusto ko sana nang ps4 for next gen gaming pero you need to pay to play online (PS+) ung ps3 naman prang out dated na

sobrang dami games sa ps3 its not outdated. Kung lalaruin mo lahat ng AA games sa ps3 baka kulang ang 2 taon para matapos mo yan.
  • I also wanted to buy a ps4, kaso na realize ko, dami pkong backlog na ps3 games, lalo na yung mga exclusive titles, eh sakto halos lahat sila mura na lang, kaya ayun, i decided to play those games muna before I get a ps4, that way may chance din na masundan ko yung story especially the sequels and the legacy games.

Currently I just played Uncharted 3 and Infamous, right now Im playing Infamous 2. I got a dual/collection pack of infamous doulogy for only 1,300k, not a bad deal.
  • for me PS4 then ipon ng onti para sa PS3 na \"Arrgh Matey!!\"
  • Hi! I need advice on which PS4 version to buy. It’s a surprise for my husband so I can’t ask him about PS4 or it will be too obvious na I’m about to do something.

I’ve seen different versions – US, Asian and Euro. What are the differences? Which one is most recommended?

Don’t know if this will also help with the decision but with PS3, he preferred the big one (with the fan inside) compared to the slim one kasi mas mabilis daw uminit (?) yung slim PS3. Also, we sometimes used to play pirated DVDs there although I heard it was bad pala for the console. Is this true? Anyway, just recently, there was an orange light that started blinking and then it wouldn’t turn on anymore. That’s why I’m getting him a PS4 now.

Please help me decide! Would appreciate your opinions here. Ofcourse, advice on where to buy also. 2K14 is a must! Thank you!!!
  • malawak ang library ng ps3 marami kapa malalaro much better next year kana mag ps4
  • actualy halos lahat ng games sa ps4 meron din sa ps3 upgrade er lng namn yan ng ps3 saka na din ako mag buy ps4 pag madami na gamez