Forum Topic

ASUS Transformer Book T100

• Hi Everyone,

This is the official account of ASUS Philippines!

We\'d like to show you guys the ASUS Transformer Book T100 our latest 2-in-1 notebook in the market.

The Transformer Book T100 is designed for your mobile lifestyle, featuring a 10-inch notebook that can be easily detached to become a full pledge Windows 8.1 PC. Powered by the latest Intel Atom Bay Trail processor which features Incredible multi-tasking processing and HD graphics playback, all this with keeping an outstanding 11 hours battery life.

The Mobile dock features a 500GB HardDisk Storage for bigger files and a USB 3.0 slot for fast storage transfers. Plus with ASUS\' expertise on notebooks, the keyboard of the T100 is build the same as notebooks. Travel distance and tactile response is improved to deliver the best mobile computing experience.

The Transformer Book T100 is now available in the Philippines for Php23,995
    Plus if you are an enrolled student in the Philippines this school year, enjoy a free ASUS External Optical Disc Drive from February 1 to February 28, 2014.

For more information about the ASUS Transformer Book T100 you can proceed here : <click here for link>

-image source CNET ASIA

-- edited by ASUSPhilippines on Feb 18 2014, 05:24 PM
  • Just got mine from smart today @ plan 999 , 50 hrs free internet, plus cash out of 6k, and one month advance of 999
  • where can we find accessories for our T100-TA?
  • I hope more T100 users would post here. I got this as a replacement for my dearly departed MSI U210 and liking it a lot so far. Well except for the lack of useful apps for Windows 8 but I\'m surviving.
  • Since there\'s no more 64gb model available, the apps you can install would be somehow limited unless we find a way to install apps on the sd card.
  • Hi All, (especially the Asus folks)

I am considering getting this via SMART gadget plus and am just wondering:

I am planning to install some apps required by the office and am wondering how much space we have for installing windows apps on. I can see the internal 32Gb SSD and 500Gb disk on the dock/keyboard. Do we have 20Gb for apps in there?

Does anyone also have any real world usage reviews? ie Battery life, or \"does it get hot?\" on a regular working day providing you use this as a daily driver?

cheers!
  • why is this thread so quiet? isn\'t the asus marketing team interested in marketing this? or is it successful enough already?

as to my question, another forum mentioned that the 32Gb has 16Gb usable space.

anyone care to confirm?
  • well laos na po yung laptop hahaha
  • latest price now in China is 17.5k PHp...
  • Just got a 32gb last month
  • I had no idea that ASUS Philippines actively promoted on TPC. Kudos!
  • Any of you guys using the new T100 Red color? OK ba siya? TIA
  • awesomeg:

I see you\'re still after ultraportable convertibles. :)

I own the original T100TA (the black, 32 GB eMMC variant), and it is a trusty, capable device, despite many quirks of its own. Most of them revolve around the upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1. I think the new T100 refresh SKUs will come with Windows 8.1 immediately, eliminating such troubles outright.

Some T100TA units, especially the really early ones, came with touchpanel problems due to excessive heat (a BIOS and driver problem) that was eventually solved. But it may have come too late for early adopters, who were forced to replace their T100TAs.

I believe with the advent of the T200TA, much of the architecture and implementations ASUS has introduced with the T100TA has matured and is stable. You might expect a few quirks still looming, like the tablet hibernating inexplicably (a rare issue with T100TAs and even cheap X550s). With an even better Atom Z37xx CPU (and therefore a better Ivy Bridge graphics solution), you\'re bound to get more breathing room for productivity and contemporary games.
  • guys, do you have any idea if the T100TAM will be available here? The T100TAM comes with a gps and the T100TA which is available here don\'t have gps. thanks.
  • magkano retail price ngayon nito sir?
  • sell_out:

It is cheaper now. Around 3 grand cheaper from the 25 grand retail price earlier this year. You could probably get for even cheaper than that.
  • ^salamat sir

sulit pa ba bumili nito ngayon?

or pa laos na?
  • Hinde ako na-satisfy sa ASUS T100 (64GB + 500GB) 1 year and 6 months nawala yung Touch screen tapos kapag papalitan 10,000pesos sa ASUS service center sa gilmore sumunod yung keyboard naman nagloloko kapag pinindot mo ng sabay ang mga keys like ng ctrl+C or alt+F4 or any keys combination wala ng response lahat ng keys, touch pad nalang gumagana, nasayang lang yung pera ko almost 23,000 din ang price nya last year, weakling ang ASUS T100 not recommended to buy, go for laptop not netbook like this
  • Buhay pa ba T100 niyo. 2014 ko pa siya binili until now buhay pa.
  • Yes alive and still kicking!

Gamit ko sya every night pampaantok. Nood nood ng youtube, browse browse, nood por.. este movies. Tibay nga eh!
  • I can't upgrade to latest Win 10 anniversary update wala na space sa 32gig na HD, unintalled all apps na except MS Office di pa rin magkasya :(
  • ^ Updated mine ok naman.
  • ^Paano i-update/paano malaman kung updated na sya sa Windows 10 anniversary?
  • Sinubukan kong update sa kin kaso kokonti na lang natirang space kaya ni-rollback ko na lang sa 8.1. Ok naman na ako sa 8.1. Mas gamit ko naman sya talaga as tablet kesa laptop/desktop eh.

-- edited by mariolouis on Sep 06 2016, 11:51 PM
  • May nabibili ba na replacement keyboard/dock ng T100?
  • ^Try mo humanap sa olx or ask mo sa Asus hotline ph. 798.5700.