Post Science Breakthroughs here

• Nanobots, Graphene, Carbyne

Tiny motors that fit inside human cells could someday treat disease
    From Here

<click here for link>

These tiny robots could some day assemble electronics and living tissue

From Here

<click here for link>

How do you manufacture huge amounts of graphene for a fraction of the cost? Printing presses

From Here

<click here for link>

Carbyne could upset graphene as the strongest material in existence

<click here for link>
  • <click here for link> a modern plane combining bionics, nanotech and other modern materials like graphene.
  • <click here for link> At Last! The water powered car is now viable!
  • <click here for link> Cheap flexible computers anyone?
  • http://www.gizmag.com/hemp-high-performance-supercapacitor/33435/
    Another of those cheap capacitors from the wonderful plant Marijuana... viable and addictive (joke).
  • http://www.gizmag.com/cigarette-butts-high-performance-energy-storage/33264/
    Hail the cigarette users...
  • Massive breakthrough: Japanese scientists find a way to transmit energy wirelessly

<click here for link>
  • MHI researchers are calling it “radio emission technology,” and it governs how a microwave beam is transmitted an aimed. The test occurred at Kobe Shipyard & Machinery Works. The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry helped fund the project.

It won’t happen overnight, but the technology could eventually allow mankind to harvest the immense amount of solar energy raining down on Earth from space. It’s also a renewable, never-ending source of energy that wouldn’t depend on the weather, unlike typical solar power harvesters here on Earth.
    WTF! Actually I had that idea many years ago, but I did not pursue it. I only have great ideas but no capacity to do it. I also knew that Nikola Tesla had the same idea and 1 free energy scientist who claimed that he can produce energy from the environment... he had a machine made and tested by american scientist and it worked!, however some industrialist had it dismantled and the inventor did not divulge his secret and brought to his grave.

Tnx VAMP! This is massive indeed. I imagine using a graphene suit with all required electronics powered by sunlight... imagine super humans with the suits travelling (running or flying) and communicating using said suits... like a transformer... The implications are massive! You can also have 1 transformer machine at home doing all kinds of chore for you.
  • 100 times faster wireless networks in the future

<click here for link>