User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

For REAL!?

• Guys check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIxmJqbupiY

Ultimate screen experience! Flexible OLED!

What you gonna do apple?

-- edited by Pyar on Jan 18 2013, 06:13 PM
  • well.. they say to see is to believe.. here we go.. we can see it.. it's from Samsung Tech.. I wonder what could apple think of to sue them.. the next question is.. How much! heh.. nice find!

BTW, to give others some idea about the link, it's about flexible display on devices..
  • ok thnx MX!

Its so sad that in every new iDevice that come out every year have little upgrades on it. From 4s to Ip5 the upgrades are really not that significant so I think eventually apple will become outdated in terms of designs and sheer power. Right now the S3 is overkill in terms of hardware, what more when this flexible oled finally comes out.

Apple zombies should stop being a fanatic instead they should try and learn to appreciate other devices e.g. samsung phones.

-- edited by Pyar on Jan 18 2013, 06:23 PM
  • re branded phone lang katapat ng mga iyan...
  • di ko pa napapanood yung vid, mag comment lang ako na may nabasa akong article tungkol sa 'top 13 techs that you wont see in 2013 o released' at isa na yan dun sa 13 techs. look it up.
  • it wouldn't be around for the next 2 years I guess but it's good to know that it's already there and possible..

I don't even see a major update from Iphone 3 -> iphone 5 (imagine iphone 3, 3g, 3gs, 4, 4s, 5) the only difference are enhanced processor, camera in front, SIRI, size and shape. basically all the same interface and not a major leap. Im an iphone 3gs and 4s owner and thinking about giving it up after my contract and move to samsung device. lets see..
  • Problems with OLED

OLED seems to be the perfect technology for all types of displays, but it also has some problems:

Lifetime - While red and green OLED films have longer lifetimes (46,000 to 230,000 hours), blue organics currently have much shorter lifetimes (up to around 14,000 hours[source: OLED-Info.com]).

Manufacturing - Manufacturing processes are expensive right now.

Water - Water can easily damage OLEDs.

<click here for link>

Who's Online

285 active users within the last minute, 143 members, 142 guests.
Our newest member is oybqfiomku
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys