>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Coby Kyros Tablet Service Center

• Hi Guys,

I am looking for the Service Center or any Repair Center that can fix my sister's Coby Kyros MID7042.

The issue is the touch panel, NOT the LCD. The touch panel has a crack, and ever since she cant use the tablet anymore.

Please dont tell me to bring it back to the store because we got tired of their sucky service.

Thanks,
  • hi, na try nyo na po ba ung coby usa service warranty? dun sa binondo das marinas st. dulong building 9th floor
  • hi, i also have the same issue. i bought a coby tablet last december 2012, it has a crack on the screen that it cannot work anymore but the LCD is still in good condition. i already visited the "games and gadgets" where i bought it however; they cannot give me any answer on how can i have it fixed. they want me to leave the item with them and their personnel will be the one to bought it to their service center which they cannot provide any info e.g. location, or estimated fee...

please help. thank you!

Who's Online

718 active users within the last minute, 383 members, 335 guests.
Our newest member is hakinghakong
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Want to Buys