User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

General Audio Discussion Thread

• I'm using TJ10 po na karaoke player. Maganda po sana kaya lang, lakas po mag feedback. Any solution po para mawala ito except feedback destroyer po (wala pa pong budget para doon hehe.)

Other than getting a real super-cardioid MIC like my noise cancelling TC-Helicon MP-75 eh I can only suggest keeping the treble at a lower setting and the system speakers nyo not pointing directly at you when you are in front of the audio system nyo riyan while singing.
  • Good day po mga master.

Other than getting a real super-cardioid MIC like my noise cancelling TC-Helicon MP-75 eh I can only suggest keeping the treble at a lower setting and the system speakers nyo not pointing directly at you when you are in front of the audio system nyo riyan while singing.

I'll try this up on sunday po.

Tama po ba ang current connection / setup ko?

External Image

-- edited by maaron on Aug 01 2014, 11:59 AM
  • Tama po ba ang current connection / setup ko?

Seems there is something wrong with the connection between EQ and Amp as per your diagram/labels. Not sure if this is the same though to your actual wiring the units.

IN of EQ goes to IN of AMP like pulling each other while OUT EQ goes to OUT Amp like pushing each other. In reality what goes out from one device should go in to the next device.

-- edited by fortoz on Aug 01 2014, 04:44 PM
  • @all

Matanong lang, may nabibili bang sa local market/electronic stores/audio stores ng 3.5mm jack adaptor na yung headset with mic (separate jacks) mapag-isa sa using 3.5mm jack papuntang celfone?

Thanks in Advance...
  • First impression of the new KOD machine is much better than my old one. For the same price, the extra added features is worth. Aside from the Classic Menu now an option to have 3D Animated with selection of HD backgrounds moving or static.

3D Animated Menu

External Image

HDMI is more vivid and clearer. Of course the video karaoke must be in high definition too :) Shot taken from my projector just using flat wall, not a proper screen.

External Image
  • The addition of Preview button besides the list is a PLUS because you can now preview any song before you send to the Always full screen second video out.

External Image

This is how it looks like when you touch the button. What is being currently played is not interrupted until you INSERT it which means play that instead. If not, you can reserve instead.

External Image
  • Some are Pop Up menus and applets now like the Alpha-Numeric keypad which were always on the screen on the old machine.
    It will just pop up when you want to search/type artist/song when needed.

External Image

The Playlist pop up is also better now including a small video screen what Is currently playing.

External Image

To use the touchscreen as your monitor just touch the VIDEO button and it goes full screen. Also the timer for the video to become full screen automatically is different now. There is even a way now I accidentally found not on the manual that you can have the screen showing just the menus and list on the screen without the video interrupting going full screen which is annoying like when using the Classic Menu. Sometimes you need more time to read what is on the screen :)
  • @fortoz
    Ganda talaga nyan gamit nyo riyan. ^_^

Matanong lang, may nabibili bang sa local market/electronic stores/audio stores ng 3.5mm jack adaptor na yung headset with mic (separate jacks) mapag-isa sa using 3.5mm jack papuntang celfone?

Wala pa po ako nakikitang ganyan. Kahit nga replacement plug sakali masira ang existing natin eh wala pa ako nakikita sa market o sa Raon.

Siguro monce nasira kasi eh hindi na replaceable talaga dahil sa liit ng wires sa cable nung celfone headset.

Sabagay hindi rin natitiyak kung ang standard headset with MIC eh magiging compatible with a celfone kung pababayaan gamitan ng adaptor. maaari makasama unbless alam nung gagamit na compatible ang existing headset niya at MIC with his celfone. So better huwag na lang maging availale ang adaptor na sinasabi nyo. Most folks would rather buy a replacement headset na lang for their celfone eh kesa gumamit ng ganyang intended for a PC. ^_^
  • Salamat sir V...

Actually, mayroong item na replacement jack 3.5mm na tatlo yung rings (yung may mic), unfortunately wala akong alam na local supplier nito (already checked in Google)... Puro order basis outside the country pa... May available na headset with mic ang cdr-king na compatible sa celfone 3.5mm jack (with mic) pero hesitant akong bumili baka tunog lata, kaya preferred kong bumili ng ibang headset with mic...

Another stupid inquiry... Have anyone tried using a powerbank to power USB speakers connected to a gadget... The plan is to make a stupid mini multimedia docking station for a tablet probably consisting of a bluetooth keyboard/touchpad, USB powered speakers, a powerbank and an 8inch tablet....

Thanks in advance...
  • A powerbank works as it is intended for. And that is to provide power to any device equivalent to what our PC's USB port dishes out. Primary use is to charge celfone or tablet devices. But may be used to power up any devices requiring USB power for a specified period as indicated in the powerbank's rated capacity.
  • ^okidoks...

• Seems there is something wrong with the connection between EQ and Amp as per your diagram/labels. Not sure if this is the same though to your actual wiring the units.

IN of EQ goes to IN of AMP like pulling each other while OUT EQ goes to OUT Amp like pushing each other. In reality what goes out from one device should go in to the next device.

Sorry po for the confusion, my mistake.

Here is my actual setup po.

External Image

May mali po ba sa aking setup?

Ang nakikita ko kasi na connections ideally daw is.

Mixer Out > EQ IN > EQ OUT > Amplifier AUX.

My Amplifier is Konzert 502A

Thanks po in advance.
  • Tama na po iyan. ^_^
  • This is my next upcoming toy. Wala kasi mabiling stock sa Pilipinas sa mga online stores sa atin so I had to order one from Amazon ulit. Napamahal tuloy ako. Wala lang... para magmukhang Pro habang feeling Deejay. hahaha...
    External Image
  • Hehehe.... Ang tagal nga lang bago dumating kasi pinadaan ko pa sa sea shipping para makamura at wala na tax. 2 months ko pa expected na dumating dahil sa congestion ng mga containers sa port area of manila today. Dahil na rin sa truck ban in effect ni Mayor Erap.
    External Image
  • Assembled my rack system today with the new KOD-8H in. Perfectly fitted for those none standard RU components.

External Image

How it is wired to the Powered mixer and inside also placed the wireless router for the KOD machines.

External Image
  • Ang ganda talaga tingnan ng mga components na nakaayos sa loob ng rack. Professional looking talaga.
  • @ maaron

ako po eto connection ko po

Mixer Out > Amplifier Super Bass > EQ IN > EQ OUT ng amp.

pwede din po.

-- edited by burnveejaybyford on Aug 13 2014, 10:22 PM
  • sa wakas may reliable online store na pwedeng mapagbilhan ng behringer product, sa laz*da, seller In-T*ne Pr* Music C*nter
  • mga sir ask help po

may brother plan to buy sakura 737 amp
    External Image

ang problem namin wala siyang in and out ng EQ port sa back panel nya na kapareho ng sakura 730 amp po.

paano po maconnect ang 15 Band EQ rack type po sa 737 amp po?
  • Matanong lang, may nabibili bang sa local market/electronic stores/audio stores ng 3.5mm jack adaptor na yung headset with mic (separate jacks) mapag-isa sa using 3.5mm jack papuntang celfone?

Pwede niyo gamitin yung, video cable na ginagamit dati sa camcorder to tv. it has 3 rings and 3 rca's, just ignore the colors

External Image
  • sa wakas may reliable online store na pwedeng mapagbilhan ng behringer product, sa laz*da, seller In-T*ne Pr* Music C*nter

Talaga? I better check that out, sir. Meron ako source sa Raon eh. Sometimes yun shipping malaki kasi dahil sa bigat at size ng box. Tapos napipilitan pa ako padaanin sa Cebuana Lhuillier ang payment. Sabagay reliable ang seller ko at reasonable price kasi quoted within 12% to 15% off the SRP ng Behringer sa PH listing. Reference ko ang ch**n*l.com.ph for SRP eh.
  • Update:

Nope. Upon checking out that online site eh mas mura pa rin sa aking source pala. Kahit pa i-factor in ko yun LBC delivery plus charges ng Cebuana Lhuillier eh lumalabas na mas nakakamura pa ako. For one thing hindi kumpleto ang offered Behringer products sa L*z*a* site. Wala roon ang mga ltest purchases ko. In fact wala sa mga binili ko ang naroon sa site.

Ni wala sila nung USB condenser mic na Behringer C-1U na kakabili ko pa lang for P4,675. Puro dynamic XLR model na C-1 and B-1/B-2 ang naroon. Mas mahal pa nga sa site quote ng ch*n*el.com.ph eh. I cross-referenced the price of their HPX2000 DJ Headphones as basis.
  • ^ good to know! bagong seller lang yun mukhang magaadjust sa sila, they need more time to update/uplaod there products! well wait nalang if may sale/discount yung mga item :)
  • The discounts na maasahan so far eh kung Mastercard ang gagamitin on Mondays. Dati applied sa LAHAT ng products sa site. recently, selected categories na lang eh.

Mabuti at natiyempuhan ko at na-apply ko pa ang 10% discount sa DSLR lenses na binili ko. Hindi ko kasi trip yun mg audio equipment sa site nung panahong yun. Even with that 19% applied sa behringer procusts eh lalabas na mas mahal pa rin kesa sa source ko sa Raon eh. So I'll have to wait for that opportune time na iisipin kong lumipat sa kanila just to save more at mas convenient shopping talaga sana.
  • between these two, Platinum BMB One vs Kumyoung Singcus 2, which would you choose and why?
  • some say mas okay ang sakura amp sa konzert amp
    some say mas okay ang two way speaker than three way speaker for videoke
    some say, ikaw? ano say mo?
  • Simple answer. Tayo ang masusunod kasi kanya kanya tayong pananaw at preference sa pagpili. In the end budget pa rin talaga natin kasi ang judge kung ano ang bibilhin natin. Meron nga mas maganda eh hindi naman pala kaya ng bulsa natin. Ahahaha...
  • My upcoming next toy. Gonna be using this for Podcasting using my PC. ^_^
    External Image

Who's Online

661 active users within the last minute, 361 members, 300 guests.
Our newest member is mxecdxedaw
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys