Forum Topic

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition

• Dark Souls II just announced!
    Trailer: <click here for link>

Update: According to publisher Namco Bandai's Czech announcement (translated into English via Google), Dark Souls 2 is coming to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
  • PC Definitely confirmed <click here for link>
    All that's needed is to ditch GFWL and make summoning work at least 95% of the time
    (Dapat same region at least, iwas lag stabs.)
  • marami pa ba po naglalaro nito sa pc?

gusto ko makipag pvp :)
  • nawalan ako time. tapos lumabas ang ac3 at nag sale sa steam ang alan wake. bano pa yung character ko dito eh.
  • up ko lang to...astig na game!
  • hirap ng pindot ng dark soul
  • Sa mga naglalaro, gawa kayo ng scorecard: <click here for link>
  • mahirap yata bilangin ung number of deaths hmm...

• hanggang ngayon di ko pa rin to natatapos. nakaka stress hahaha!
  • gigil ako kay manus
  • guys my nice find ako

mas madali ng makipag coop or duel

patest na lang tapos laro tayong lahat :)

<click here for link>
  • Dark Souls 2 Gameplay video

<click here for link>
  • a, ang aking diyos. telepono kung bakit ito ay kaya pangit ngunit ito ay kaya popular? bakit? bakit? Halos lahat ng aking mga kaibigan magkaroon ng isa. kung bakit ito ay kaya popular? maaari mong ipaliwanag ito sa akin? tingnan ang: <click here for link>
  • More Tomb of Giants-esque areas :(
  • ayus lang yun, adds tension :D

• hehe... mashare lang... kaya kong talunin ng solo sina smough and ornstein.. and di xa gaano mahirap for me.. pero pagdating kay Capra demon dun pa ako namamalahibo.. bakit ganun?? hahahaha
  • marami pa ba nag lalaro nito sa ps3?
  • guys help naman sa dark souls on ps3,

, dami invader, help me talunin ung wolf na kalaban na may subong sword, psn id ko wapak666.. Thanks guys.
  • @gonzalesjo89

Great Wolf Sif is not really that tough when you discover an effective strategy to defeat him.
    It is not recommended to do sideroll/backroll evasion as the chance that you will get hit by his sword is very high. Block his attack with your shield instead. Hit him once or twice with light attack when you get the chance. Heavy attack is risky if you know what I mean. A good amount of stamina is required. In my case, my END was 30 when I faced him and I used Eagle Shield to block his gigantic sword. Though I have to admit, I died twice when I fought this giant cute creature. Hope it helps.
  • guys, sharable ba ung bottomless box sa iba mong characters?
  • Share ko lang char ko pang ps3 hehe

-- edited by amdfanboy on Sep 11 2013, 07:53 AM

-- edited by amdfanboy on Sep 11 2013, 07:54 AM
  • naglaro ako ulit. di ako makaalis kay queelag
  • Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition Migration to Steam
    <click here for link>
  • Curious lang guys hindi ako troll
    Para sa mga souls fan pc gamers ano masasabi nyo exclusive sa ps4 sequel ng dark souls yung bloodborne?

-- edited by jrescalona on Oct 24 2014, 02:08 AM
  • ^ Bloodborne is not a sequel to any souls game, it\'s more of a spiritual successor to Demon Souls. Sayang lang kasi PS4 exclusive. I like the new mechanics that they implemented, which encourages a more aggresive playstyle (no shields, no magic, no heavy armor, less healing items).
  • Necrobump :)) I took a break from DS2 (May 2 DLC areas pa ako before NG+) because I really wanted to see how DS1 looks now that I can finally max out all of the DSFix graphics settings. So... I decided to do a challenge playthrough: Parang regular playthrough lang - tapos naka 60fps imbis na 30fps, with DSFix AA and AO on ultra, and with hi res texture packs applied - but no summons and no cheap tricks (gaya nung babatuhin mo si Capra ng firebombs from outside the fog gate lol). So all it is is just completing the game solo, which is a big challenge to me since I've been so summon-dependent.

(I also wanted to use SweetFX at the same time, but SweetFX and Shadowplay don't seem to play nice)

I'm posting this now because I'm psyched that I finally got to kill the Bell Gargoyle and Capra Demon - two bosses I never got to beat solo before! So maybe I'm actually getting good, ha!

For anyone interested, here is the running playlist for this no-summon run: <click here for link>
  • I'm at Four Kings NG+ right now. Went gung-ho at them with a Ricard's Rapier +15 buffed with Crystal Magic Weapon... died to the 4th king with around 10% of the boss life left.

Subukan ko Ricard's Rapier + CMW + Power Within on the next try. +40% dmg and stamina boost at the cost of life. Sana mauna ko silang patayin bago maghingalo ang buhay ko, lol.

may katangahan pala akong ginawa dito sa NG+... after ko mapatay si Lautrec, kinonsume ko yung Firekeeper's Soul kasi iniisip ko max na yung flask ko kaya wala na akong paggagamitan. Nalimutan ko na kailangan ko nga pala yun para buhayin si Anastacia. Hahahaha. Olats. No Firelink bonfire until mapatay ko ulit si Gwyn :p Buti nalang may warp na.
  • omg Ricard's Rapier + CMW + Power Within for the win :D Feeling ko Havel's set pa ang suot ko tapos di ko nakalimutan i-two hand yung Rapier at certain points of that boss fight, sobrang mas mabilis pa mapapabagsak yung NG+ Four Kings. w00t! \o/

-- edited by lucksmith on Aug 16 2016, 09:49 AM
  • Post deleted #11968445