>

User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

basic program that can convert print output to excel or word

• hello po!

ano po ba magandang pag aralan na program tapos ang print output po excel or word.

like everyday kasi may mga documents ako dapat i print tapos entry lang kasi me lagi as usual copy paste tapos entry gusto ko po sana mag-aral ng simpleng program na data entry tapos ang output excel or word na gusto kong format.

i hope ma-advice nyo po me salamat po.
  • You can use PHP to do that
  • @qyutdotcom - thanks po. kaya ko pag-aralan kahit basic. any idea or links.
  • be more specific sa process na ginagawa mo.. medyo na confuse ako sa "print tapos entry"..
    anong data ang pina process mo, sales data?

sa simple data entry / print na program pinaka madali yan sa "Microsoft Access" almost no programming needed..
  • @joeyski

meron po kasi ako excel files, everyday nag-e-entry me ng data dun. gawa ko lang copy paste lagi para dumami yung pages. ang gusto ko po sana makagawa me ng isang database na mag-entry lang po me tapos pwede ko na i-print tapos pwede i search po.
  • up
  • uniform yung page mo? parang form?

baka kaya yan ng Mail Merge function ng Microsoft Word. yun ang pinaka simple.

ang gagawin mo enter mo yung data sa excel (columnar format) tapos itong
    excel data ang gagawin mong data source ng Mail Merge document sa MS Word.

para sa mail merge instructions google mo "microsoft word mail merge howto".
  • @joeyski

chart format mo. kaya po ba working ang php as database?
  • Microsoft Access ..

PHP sobrang complicated para sa task mo..
  • @joeyski

wala ako knowledge sa access pa-help nman po. ito yung image ng excel form ko thanks po.

<click here for link>

gusto ko lang po matuto ng simpleng program kahit database lang po na ganito kahit dokumento po.

salamat po sa tumutulong.

-- edited by lucky_r on Jul 12 2012, 06:17 PM
  • lucky_r on July 12, 2012 05:08 PM
    hello po!

ano po ba magandang pag aralan na program tapos ang print output po excel or word.

like everyday kasi may mga documents ako dapat i print tapos entry lang kasi me lagi as usual copy paste tapos entry gusto ko po sana mag-aral ng simpleng program na data entry tapos ang output excel or word na gusto kong format.

i hope ma-advice nyo po me salamat po.

Ang dapat pag aralan na program is excel din pag excel ang gusto mong output at study word if word din gusto mong output.
    Please mention why you need to study other programs other than excel or word? For non-commercial programs try OpenOffice.
  • @ram2010

thanks for your input, gusto ko po pag-aralan. database programming. gusto ko yung nasa system na po yung mga data then print na lang.
  • database programming. gusto ko yung nasa system na po yung mga data then print na lang.

MsAccess

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/get-to-know-access-RZ006118141.aspx
  • Retro jeans to save the ancient textile mills

Business community on May 25 in the United States, North Carolina, north-central city Greensboro, home textile factory called "white oak" (part of Cohen cowboy), Bolen, 50 years of textile workers here. repeatedly experienced the replacement of plant closures, layoffs and fashion. In the 1950s, factory production<click here for link> of blue-collar workers to wear denim, and later production of bell-bottoms, and is now popular stovepipe pants and do the old style. Bolen, 77-year-old, found, and now her skills are very sought. Because people like his grandfather's generation to wear jeans, because the kind of pants are more personalized.

In the 1950s, Bolen, a start when the "white oak" factory work, Greensboro is a manufacturing center. The late 1970s, exports of furniture manufacturers, textile mills and garment factories closed in succession. "White Oak plant has a history of 107 years, the United States the oldest denim factory. Today, many of the factory buildings have been demolished, the textile workshop area of &#8203;&#8203;only 1/4.

Thanks to the vagaries of fashion, "White Oak" factory and 300 employees (in the 1970s to 2800 employees) retained until now. Cohen denim company's product development <click here for link>director Bud Strickland said: "Suddenly, people are asking about a pair of jeans look like, so we decided to move out of old machines to produce those ancient."

Old jeans jeans than it is now more durable, wear a long time there will be a layer of gloss. But by the 1970s, many American textile mills use high-speed textile machines to produce cheaper clothes, the jeans slowly disappeared. Modern weaving machines, high efficiency, but the lack of woven fabric the texture and personality.

The acquisition of the "white oak" U.S. Agency for International Textile Group Chief Operating Officer Kenneth Kunberger said: "factory to the" white oak "still in production, it is because the grasp of fashion, I'm afraid the world is still running the old-fashioned shuttle looms running out. "

Levi's founder Levi Strauss is a big buyer of the "white oak". Levi's Vintage fabrics are washed products to imitate the white oak plant has produced fabrics.

White oak plant has always been a research center. In the 1920s, its research and development of printing and dyeing method patents; 1969, floods cloth soaked in dirty warehouse, workers wash cloth, but occasionally first bleached jeans. This year, the factory began to use plastic bottles to the production of fabrics.

Although this plant is doing well, but the U.S. Agency for International Textile Group, last year's loss was as high as $ 80.2 million. Euromonitor data show that since 2009, global <click here for link>demand has rebounded jeans, high-end jeans sales this year expected an increase of 3.7 percent to $ 8.2 billion. Retail consultant of the consulting firm Kurt Salmon's Todd Hooper said: "high-end denim is a growing market, made of jeans cost at least $ 170 each.

Bolen is, this is good news. "After working for half a century, I am too familiar with this plant. I am very proud, raised three children. I laid off numerous times, each time,<click here for link> ready to tell them when I re-induction
  • @dsaking

any related?

-- edited by lucky_r on Jul 13 2012, 01:59 PM
  • up
  • up
  • print screen mo naman sample entry field mo tapos gawan natin ng database..

kung excel ang entry pwede na din excel yun database :)
  • lucky_r on July 13, 2012 08:32 AM
    @ram2010

thanks for your input, gusto ko po pag-aralan. database programming. gusto ko yung nasa system na po yung mga data then print na lang.

Excel is a simple database.

BTW gusto mo bang mag gawa ng database application or gusto mo lang gumamit ng mga existing database application na iba sa excel?
  • Java

http://www.javabeat.net/2007/10/apache-poi-reading-excel-sheet-using-java/
  • Setup ka ng drupal system mo. Use CCK content type to input yung data and VIEWS to display them. Meron na din siyang export to XLS format. But first you must learn drupal and build it. You dont need to learn PHP, but a basic will great help
  • I strongly agree with arthurjr07 that you should use MSAccess for this.

You can make the most of your time by doing this by not confusing yourself in learning how to code.
    If you want quick results then go for MSAccess.

But if you really want to dig deep into programming pick Java, PERL or PHP then pick MySQL for your database.

You can read my post on learning MySQL at my site -> <click here for link>
  • You can use python for that :)
  • since microsoft ang excel and word (AFAIK), might as well use the programming language by microsoft. you can use C#, may existing library na para dyan like itextsharp.
  • suggestion ko lang. may VBA ang excel.. yung ang gamitin mo.

Who's Online

690 active users within the last minute, 371 members, 319 guests.
Our newest member is gulfamjee9
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys