User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Google Asus Nexus 7 (FAQ on Page 46. Discussion Thread Only/No Group Buying/Store Mentioning)

• Nexus 7 2013 na
    Upgraded to 4.4.4 ... No issues....
  • Nexus 7 2012 is the best

-- edited by joluis4kips on Aug 16 2014, 07:08 PM
  • guy help upet.

trying to update cur cm 10.2.1-grouper to cm 11 snapshot m8. nag error ako during pag update.

need ko daw update ung CW. ngaun hindi ko ma flash CW na na dl ko.

"adb device" command return device
    "fastboot devices" command return nothing.

baka may naka encounter dito.
  • Sino pa po nakaka experience ng multitouch ghost touch issue sa nexus? Madalas ko po kasi maranasan to.. 4.4.4 nna ako.. KTU84P

Tska my times na di nag auto rotate device ko... Need pa on/off para mag auto rotate ukit.. Please help... Nakakadisturb at annoying kasi ehh.. Please please help
  • Hello, anybody here knows where I can buy a replacement battery for my nexus 7? the battery started malfunctioning (not charging to 100%) and now it wont turn on or even charge.
  • yung 1st gen nexus ko ilang beses na din nag ha hang .. pero format lang katap at ok na ulit.. kaso pag format mag simula ulit sa 4.1.2 (JZO54K).. tas madaming update na naman... so far natagal pa naman battery nya..
  • guys, can you suggest any good substitute for the data cable of N7?
    nasira yung pinaka saksakan sa phone. parang nahugot yung sleeves.

gamit ko ngaun pansamantala ung data cable ng samsung spica ko.
    kaya lang. medjo maiksi ung isinasaksak sa port. kaya kailangan may kalso.
  • Sino po nag hahanap ng LCD assembly dito? Nexus 7 2012 3G I have spare one kasi. PM me
  • Meron ba naka try na nito?

<click here for link>
  • Mga Sir, may problema ako sa pag connect sa Pc running win 8, di ma detect ang N7 as device. Pls. share your fixes.
  • ^ Try o I on yung USB debugging under settings
  • Thanks macky10229.

got a fixed from net.. ni roll back ko yung driver ng acer device into usb composite device.
  • i have nexus 7 2012. bwisit na yan pag nag android 4.4 kitkat. sabog ang sms mo :-( di na gagana.

kaya sa mga may de-sim card na 2012 nexus 7.
    wag nyo kong gayahin :-(

eto rin ang article from xda: <click here for link>
  • [http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2535586
  • Where can I buy a reasonably priced MHL to HDMI adaptor? Thanks
  • nexus uses a slim port standard not mhl....
  • @teodz1984

Oops...where can I buy slim port standard then? =)
  • re: SLIMPORT vs MHL

MHL isn't the only video standard that can output via a microUSB port; in 2012, Google introduced the Nexus 4 and the Nexus 7 with a competing standard called Slimport. The two are essentially competing to be the most convenient. MHL has an install base of millions, and outputs to the ubiquitous HDMI standard. But SlimPort offers something just a bit different: DisplayPort compatibility, which means it can easily output to a variety of video standards.

The MHL consortium announced a 3.0 spec on Tuesday, upping Mobile High Link's resolution support from 1080p up to 4K at 30 frames per second. Future Android phones and other devices that support the new spec will be able to push video at 3840x2160 while drawing up to 10 watts of charging power; they'll also support 7.1 surround sound audio and the HDCP 2.2 content protection standard. Of course, the 3.0 spec is mostly futureproofing, since 4K TVs are just beginning to show up in stores and homes.

MHL has found its way into more than 200 products at this point, with millions of devices on the market. SlimPort, by comparison, is available in only a few: Google's Nexus 4 and Nexus 7, the LG Optimus G Pro, a Fujitsu Windows 8 tablet and the ASUS PadFone Infinity. Last year Anandtech did a good job of summarizing what makes SlimPort different from MHL:

"SlimPort is a new video output standard which works over microUSB, and is effectively an MHL alternative based on the DisplayPort standard administered by VESA. SlimPort is offered both license and royalty free, and supports up to 1080p60 or 1080p30 with 3D content over HDMI 1.4 (up to 5.4 Gbps of bandwidth), in addition to support for DVI, VGA (up to 1366x768 and 720p at 60 Hz), and DisplayPort.

What's different about SlimPort from a user-facing perspective is that external microUSB power is not required for the adapter to work and is instead only required for optional charging. At the same time, the adapters draw no power from the source to operate."

SlimPort's support for the DisplayPort standard--specifically Mobility DisplayPort--means it can output video at the same 4K resolution as MHL, though not via HDMI (yet, anyway). And here SlimPort hasn't really made good on its potential, yet; though it's based on the flexible DisplayPort standard, the only SlimPort adapters currently available are for VGA and HDMI connectors. The upshot is that you won't be plugging a Nexus 7 into a 1440p DisplayPort computer monitor anytime soon.

Since DisplayPort can pass along an HDMI signal, SlimPort more or less works like MHL right now. Both output from a phone's microUSB port and plug into a TV's HDMI port. Both will support 1080p60 video. Next year, as the MHL 3.0 spec comes into play, the two may begin to diverge more noticeably--it'll especially be interesting to see if any more Android devices follow Google's lead in backing the SlimPort standard.

http://www.tested.com/tech/android/457205-mhl-vs-slimport/

Best guess would probably be the ASUS stores
    http://www.olx.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/slimport
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/MyDP-SlimPort-Adapter-For-Google-Nexus4-7-Gpro-optimus-Tab-ASUS-Padfone-Micro-Usb-To-HDMI/917829_1560054929.html

Who's Online

1035 active users within the last minute, 569 members, 466 guests.
Our newest member is pacdffgsvdrrfq
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys