User Login

TipidPC.com is the largest online IT Community in the Philippines. Have something to sell or share? Sign up for an account now. It's absolutely free!

Forum Topic

Epson Chipless Conversion Ciss

• Para sa ink out error (hindi ko sure kung gumagana sa ibang error pero try niyo rin) hanapin niyo yung resetter by OrThOtHaMiNe. Tapos open niyo yun, hanapin niyo lang yung "Initial setting" pagkatapos niyo i-select yung printer model niyo tapos click niyo yung checkbox na nakalagay "initial setting" tapos ilagay niyo lang yung serial no ng T10 or T13 niyo. Tapos click perform then turn off at pagkatapos turn on. Mawawala na yung ink out pagkatapos nun.
  • Hello, sorry it took me a long time to reply. I never thought I would receive some queries re: my post last Sept 2012.

About the WIC reset utility. I use this to reset the ink levels and to reset the protection counter. But as I said, I can reset my chipless S22 and my fairly new SX130 (L200) WITHOUT the WIC. Just wait until the printer stops printing and flashes an "Ink Low" sign in the PC monitor. Then there's a tab there, "Continue". Just click it and the succeeding tabs that follow. And then voila, na-reset na ang ink level.

All these I learned from using my chipless printers, and of course, from my seller.

Suffice it to say, I'm a satisfied customer. Otherwise, I woudn't have bought a second (chipless) printer. Hehe.

But I am not an expert in this topic. So if anyone's interested, try to contact this number: 09228304019. Look for Marlon or Julius. Aside from being adept in this topic, they are accommodating.

(Ayan ha, na-promote ko pa kayo. :) Thanks sirs for being nice).

Best regards to all.

Who's Online

838 active users within the last minute, 473 members, 365 guests.
Our newest member is erickperez27
Click here to see online members.

Browse Items

More »

Search TipidPC

New Items for Sale

New Want to Buys

Active Items for Sale

Active Want to Buys