Forum Topic

C# (C Sharp) Programming Thread

• Saan ba pwedeng magaral na talagang pagnatapos ka ay proficient c# or phyton or java programmer ka na? full programming course I mean. hindi yung puro introductory courses lang tapos wala nang in-depth courses?
  • Hey. Can we talk about spyware Android applications. My whole family has phones that run on Android. I have two children who will only go to school. I am very worried about this. I need to control them because they can see a lot of unwanted information for their age. I want to install the software <click here for link> on their phones, with the help of which I can see what pages they look on the Internet and so on. What do you think about this?

-- edited by Edi01 on Jun 26 2020, 06:55 PM
  • Covidto,

When I started learning c#, i learned a lot from book and ebooks (maybe because youtube doesn't exist during that time hehe) . I believe that is a good way to build an in depth foundation. YouTube is good, but most of the c# gurus write books, not make YouTube videos (although Mosh Madenani is very good, Derek Banas is an all around guy and gives useful lessons). and some of the gurus are on stackoverflow like John Skeet. Pluralsight is also a good way to build some foundation.